URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20228
Printed Date: May-07-2024 at 3:57am

Topic: 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
Posted By: OverMyHead
Subject: 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
Date Posted: December-25-2010 at 8:39pm
Is it to soon to start asking?

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Replies:
Date Posted: December-29-2010 at 4:27am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Is it to soon to start asking?

I quess it was.

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: December-29-2010 at 12:07pm
Naaa never to early to ask... The Reunion will most likely be the same weekend as the last two, which is around the 16th of July.

Planning starts after the first of the year as always.. We've got some changes planned for our 6th year, so stay tuned in and make sure you make it a part of your summer plans...

Moj'

Happy New Year

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Behl
Date Posted: January-22-2011 at 7:03pm
Have been trying book the Bay View for the wkend of July 16 & 17. Bill says he only has one bed rooms left, which is fine for myself, for the golf group is booking rooms. He also was not sure of the ccf dates. Is it going to be 7/16 & 17. Am wanting a rm for Thurs thru Sun.

Would like to do the SJ Run in March; however, may be working that wkend.

Steve

-------------
Steve in Indy

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1702&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980" rel="nofollow - Redone 1977 Ski Tique

Posted By: davidg
Date Posted: January-22-2011 at 11:52pm
I better start making some calls to the Lakeside in GL.

Posted By: Behl
Date Posted: January-26-2011 at 1:01pm
Do not know how the planning is going for GL; however , I just talked to Bill at the Bay View to book my room. He said as far as his property is concerned he has the golf group on the weekend of 7/15, taking most of the rooms. The previous week (7/9) is in good shape with regard to open rooms. I am booked either way. Just food for thought for the planning group.

Steve

-------------
Steve in Indy

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1702&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980" rel="nofollow - Redone 1977 Ski Tique

Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: January-26-2011 at 1:57pm
Looking good so far! The weekends of the 23rd and 30th booked for us. As long as it's the weekend of 7/9 or 7/16 we will be attending and bringing a crew with us. Hopefully the Ski Tique and the 96 SNOB.

I'll have to catch up with the Iowa guys and see if we can't put together a caravan. HawkTique sounded like he was bringing the camper and we'd supply the boats this year.

Moj'- Any updates on special events for the community this year? Let me know if we can help in any way with production!

-------------

Posted By: keegan99usa
Date Posted: January-26-2011 at 4:39pm
Would love to see the weekend of the 9th instead, just since the 15th coinnsides with WI State Show Tourney, but will try to make it since the "little" one will be 2 that weekend.

-------------
Is it Summer yet??

Date Posted: January-26-2011 at 5:13pm
No plans yet guys. Discussions are starting to take place...
Yes, while the weekend of the 16th does pose problems with the Bayview and with the shpw circuit, I believe it's still solid. I wouln't mind if it's the weekend before as well, but Keith has personal issues with holding it hat weekend...

We do plan on changing some things up this year, starting with Friday night. And depending on the size of the event, also being flexible with meal planning on Sat night...

Other than that, like last year, we plan on perfect weather and warm water.... Yeah, we'll see when th ice melts hahahaa.....

Plan your vacations guys, half a dozen years doing this, and we'll still once again plan an awesome time for you and your families !!!!!

Any questions, please ask..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: January-26-2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by keegan99usa keegan99usa wrote:

Would love to see the weekend of the 9th instead, just since the 15th coinnsides with WI State Show Tourney, but will try to make it since the "little" one will be 2 that weekend.

Dan, you may want to look into that, believe the State Tourney is 7/21-24 this year??

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: January-26-2011 at 8:21pm
http://www.usawaterski.com/pages/calendar.html - 7/21 - 7/24 Wisconsin State Show Ski Championships -- Wisconsin Rapids, Wis.

I've got my fingers crossed GL is the 15-17.

-------------

Date Posted: February-16-2011 at 1:45pm
We are only 5-6 weeks from the Ice going out and 5 months from July and there is not a definitive Date Yet?

Time to make an executive decision and get the ball rolling, where you at Keith??

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: February-16-2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

We are only 5-6 weeks from the Ice going out and 5 months from July and there is not a definitive Date Yet?

Time to make an executive decision and get the ball rolling, where you at Keith??

This was just verified last night Chris, it will be the same weekend as last year, July 15-16

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Posted By: M3Fan
Date Posted: February-16-2011 at 7:26pm

Are you complaining about the timeframe required to establish a date there, bud? Is that what I'm picking up?

-------------
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Date Posted: February-16-2011 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

July 15-16

We are hoping to be there this year! Dates look good for us at this point!

-------------

Date Posted: February-16-2011 at 9:34pm
Austin and I are planning to attend, he was not to sure last year but now he says it is not just a bunch of old guys talking about boats like he thought it would be. I hope the delay was to insure Saturday weather like we had last year.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: Randy_in_Ohio
Date Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:38am
I'm sure we will be making the trip again this year. The kids keep asking me if we are going to green lake again this summer.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1602&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995" rel="nofollow - 1993 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: February-17-2011 at 1:33pm
Thank You Alan, Dave, Keith, ETAL!!

Look forward to seeing many of you again in 148 days, or sooner!!

-------------

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:12pm

Thank You Alan, Dave, Keith, ETAL!!

Look forward to seeing many of you again in 148 days, or sooner!!

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Sorry you can't make it Tim. Its been too long. Next time you join us we're all going to have to wear "Hi, my name is ______" tags.

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

hopefully catch up with you all at the NE reunion- or sooner!

You heard it here first folks....Gathering at the Benjamin boat livery in CT, Saturday June 4!!!

Ha, too true Larry!

A CT gathering sounds good to me, though that weekend may be tough. How about the 11th?

Chris, I think its finally time for that trip back to the old stomping grounds you're always talking about.

-------------

Date Posted: February-17-2011 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Chris, I think its finally time for that trip back to the old stomping grounds you're always talking about.

Garner Correctional Institution? He told me he'll never go back.

-------------

Date Posted: February-18-2011 at 7:37pm
Larry a trip to back east & Candlewood is way over due! Hopefully I can find the time this summer!!

-------------

Posted By: wakeboardin2k4
Date Posted: February-18-2011 at 11:08pm
3rd year in a row that I have had a scheduling conflict with GL...another one bites the dust

-------------
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"

Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: February-19-2011 at 3:47am
We'll be there! On the calendar already!

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Posted By: keegan99usa
Date Posted: February-21-2011 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

http://www.usawaterski.com/pages/calendar.html - 7/21 - 7/24 Wisconsin State Show Ski Championships -- Wisconsin Rapids, Wis.

I've got my fingers crossed GL is the 15-17.

Well, that would work great!
Dan

-------------
Is it Summer yet??

Posted By: Hawktique
Date Posted: February-21-2011 at 9:36pm
Decisions decisions, camper or boat? I'm really leaning towards camper this year! Not doing both again... I hope.

-------------
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi

Date Posted: February-21-2011 at 9:38pm
Ha, oh yeah, the boats for sale. Hattie Sherwood here I come!

-------------
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi

Date Posted: February-21-2011 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

Decisions decisions, camper or boat? I'm really leaning towards camper this year! Not doing both again... I hope.

Buy a tent and keep that nice boat. If you do sell we have room to give you a boat ride at green lake.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: February-23-2011 at 12:46am
Talked to Reggie today, Have a site reserved at Hattie Sherwood.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: February-23-2011 at 5:57pm
OK, time to get the "BUZZ" started on the largest CC gathering in the country... The 6th annual Green Lake Reunion, as said, will take place the same weekend as it has for the past two summers. July 15-17......

Only thing is, there won't be a "3-Peat" !!!!!

We are going through the planning stages to bring to your family and friends the most fun, and relaxing reunion to date....

Once we have confirmation on a few key components for the weekend, we'll be able to post the outline as get the registration page up and running...

Book your trip now. No more reason to put off the summer's best get together with other CC members, dealers and guests. This event has stretched to an average of 5 days for most. Come and get your boat wet, meet old friends and make new ones, and enjoy Green Lake's hospitality..

Keep watching this thread for further details.. This year is really going to be special...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: dochockey
Date Posted: February-23-2011 at 11:29pm
If the boat is not ready for show      bring it any way?
Where do we go and stay? we are campanewers.
Thanks Kirk

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 12:40am

Josh, you can bum a ride on the SNOB.

-------------

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 2:11am

I don't support the sale of that beautiful yellow tique!

-------------
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 2:14am

-------------

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 2:15am

Unless it's to a fellow CCF member who will keep it as beautiful as you have an keep it a part of the site!

-------------

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

If the boat is not ready for show      bring it any way?
Where do we go and stay? we are campanewers.
Thanks Kirk

Kirk,
This is a "reunion".... Come one come all, come without a boat... By all means, bring and enjoy your boat in whatever stage it's in. Once you get there you'll find the same with other member's CC's... Best thing, is you'll be able to get any questions answered about any final touches you need done, or right down to a complete restoration of your boat...

There are several hotels to stay in or the Hattie Sherwood campground (where the CCfaners basically take over for the weekend).. There are many hotels and such that are walking distance to the main launch area. Same goes for the camp ground. It's large, has it's own boat ramp, and is walking distance to everything as it's right in town..

Bayview Hotel
Lakeside Hotel
Green Lake Inn
McConnell B&B
Green Lake Cottages (cabins)
Hattie Sherwood camp ground

Reference this Chamber site for more info, phone numbers etc.
http://visitgreenlake.com/

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the area.

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

Unless it's to a fellow CCF member who will keep it as beautiful as you have an keep it a part of the site!

It's not a very exciting thing for me, but I need a bigger boat. I'll be on the lookout for a new black and yellow after I save some more cash!

If it's sold, I'll most likely bring the camper. I'm pretty sure we'll fill it up.

-------------

Posted By: rleinen79
Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 1:30pm
Spoke to Reggie yesterday. Site 2 reserved.

Rob

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=7744" rel="nofollow - 2006 Ski 206
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1123" rel="nofollow - 97 SNOB

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 3:32pm
Probably won't bring the boat this year but we'll probably still make it.

-------------
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 3:36pm
Wouldn't it be a nice gesture if TRBenj brought "the '90" back for you...

-------------

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 3:52pm

Ya, I'm bringing the SNOB back for Mojo!

-------------

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 4:17pm
Yep, I liked that SNOB Chris. I'm sure it's treating you well !!! Love to see it up on Big Green again...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 4:19pm
It's a great boat! I'm hoping we can make the trip, calendar looks to be clear right now!

-------------

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 5:25pm

Great idea. Tim? Thanks.

Alternatively maybe Reid could bring a spare boat for me, alternatively Lauderdale Lakes? Anybody? I was hoping Alan would have the '55 done so that I could merely take his "now 2nd fiddle" fiberglass '81.

-------------
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Spoke to Reggie yesterday. Site 2 reserved.

Rob

There goes the neighborhood!!

We're in #1 Rob since someone stole my old spot!

-------------

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 8:08pm
I called Reggie yesterday and reserved #23 again.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1602&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995" rel="nofollow - 1993 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: February-25-2011 at 7:20pm
GL Update

I see many of you are getting a jump on your accommodations for the 2011 Reunion. I want to give you a little tidbit of the very cool changes we are making this year so that you all book accordingly...

We have decided to change things up a little this year in actually starting the weekend on Friday. We were able to secure the main park (Deacon Mills)from Friday-Sunday....
Where the pre-reunion BBQ had taken place on Thursday, it will now be on Friday. We basically then make it so that (all) reunion goes have the advantage of two sit down meals.

So the first announcement is there is no gathering in the park on Thursday

Friday night:
Starts off with the meal; a Good old fashion, professionally catered Wisconsin Fish Fry !!!!! Yep, no need to run off to the restaurants, stand in line and pay the fish fry price. A sit down, full meal with all the trimming.. Nowhere in the world can you get a better fried fish fry other than Wisconsin, so we are bringing you the very best of the local flair.

Friday night will be morphed into the first night of the reunion with a full meal. There will not be a boat show this night as well. Just come into town, drop off your boat and stuff and come on down to the park to relax,pick up your registration packet, eat some great food, play volleyball, games, music and discussion. There is still plans for TECH Sessions as well (TBA) and some raffles also given out this first night....

So, I would make plans instead of coming a day earlier, stay a day later.....

The rest of the weekend is being iron out but it builds from here and will be the best renunion to date... Stay Tuned....

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-25-2011 at 10:37pm
Talked to Reggie today, Site #40 all locked up!

Mojo, great news and everything, so Thursday night's BBQ is now at your house??

-------------

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: February-25-2011 at 10:57pm
Too bad about the Friday night boat show,doesn't matter to me anyway vacation picks had to be in last November

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: February-28-2011 at 12:54pm

Mojo, great news and everything, so Thursday night's BBQ is now at your house??

Thursday night BBQ is at the campground, spot #40 hahahaha...

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: p/allen
Date Posted: March-01-2011 at 1:21am
Called Reggie today . We have #22 all locked up from Wed. thru Mon . For the fifth year in a row!!!!

-------------
Pat
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/72ccfan/100_5977-1.jpg - My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.

Date Posted: March-01-2011 at 2:04am

Haven't booked it yet, but we liked having site 13.

-------------

Date Posted: March-01-2011 at 2:22am
opps

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-01-2011 at 2:25am

I only see 1-38????? With your reputation did she move you off site?

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-02-2011 at 4:43pm

I was thinking the same thing. But then I received my confirmation in the mail...

I was kind of confused when I got my confirmation, and even more confused after calling and talking to Reggie!

From what I gathered, I think she is considering re-numbering the sites. She stated on my confirmation that #23 is #34 and #21 is #25. I called her to try to make sense of it, but like I said, I'm even more confused now

Anyway, I told her to reserve me #23 and #21. My buddy Mike that I brought with me in '09 may be tagging along with his family, If he ends up backing out I figured I could make it available for another CCFan or cancel it.

Here is my confirmation from Reggie!

-------------

Date Posted: March-02-2011 at 11:14pm

Site 40 is the men's showers!!

-------------

Posted By: RJ
Date Posted: March-04-2011 at 12:48am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Site 40 is the men's showers!!

In that case he'll have plenty of ice cold water!

-------------

Posted By: Keeganino
Date Posted: March-04-2011 at 12:56pm
Movin on up- past the spam threads

-------------
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4897" rel="nofollow - 1973 Skier

Date Posted: March-04-2011 at 2:09pm
hey Keegan, you and the family going to come up for Green Lake this summer ???? Hope so, oh and bring the guitar !!!

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: March-04-2011 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

Movin on up- past the spam threads

Keegan, you gonna make the trip this year?

-------------

Posted By: rleinen79
Date Posted: March-05-2011 at 12:28am
Talked to "Event RV" this afternoon. That is who provided the rental campers last year. They said that they were not going to officially do anything for Green Lake this year, but they did put me in touch with the individual that owned the rental I had last year. Basically, EventRV does not want to be the middle man, but said they would be happy to try to help those interested in renting to find a willing owner to work with directly.

Rob

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=7744" rel="nofollow - 2006 Ski 206
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1123" rel="nofollow - 97 SNOB

Date Posted: March-05-2011 at 12:39am
Those were nice campers you guys had last year, wish I was funded for one. Tent will have to do.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-07-2011 at 12:53am
I call 21-27 is the wake zone (party-time) 6-12 NO wake zone (shhhhh!) Mark me down for #27! Moving down the hill this year. Also, I'm going to make a map of hattie sherwood with everyone listed on it to email/pass around up there this year. I think storm+crew and scott calderwood are stayin with me too, WAKE ZONE!

-------------

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:04am
Talked to the girls this weekend about going back up there for this one and was surprised that they both said they'd like to go back but ONLY if they weren't gonna freeze to death like they did in 2009.

It's way to early to commit but wondering if I can get a tent,tarp and 3 sleeping bags in a suitcase and fly it up there with me. We'll have to think this one out for a while

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: critter
Date Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:12am
Tim, with the price the airlines charge for baggage, might be
cheaper to box up and mail what you need to one of the guys up
on the lake. You could ship it well before you planned arrival
to make sure that it made it before you go.
If you are going to purchase anything, just purchase it up there
and ship it back.
Just my 2cents..

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Date Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:20am
Hey thanks Roger but can I tell you a little secret and you not tell anyone?

Psssst. One of the fringe benefits of working for the airline is they don't charge you for bags.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:36am
Mummmms the word Tim...

I say take advantage of all the perks you can.

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Date Posted: March-07-2011 at 2:14pm

I call 21-27 is the wake zone (party-time) 6-12 NO wake zone (shhhhh!) Mark me down for #27! Moving down the hill this year. I think storm+crew and scott calderwood are stayin with me too, WAKE ZONE!

There goes the Neighborhood!! You guy's come on my turf you follow my rules or I'll pimp slap you boys all the way back to Iowa!!

-------------

Date Posted: March-07-2011 at 2:23pm
10-4 lil buddy! I'm planning on a longer trip this year, Thurs-Monday.

-------------

Posted By: weitekampt
Date Posted: March-14-2011 at 5:39pm
Site 12 in the "no wake zone" spoken for.

-------------
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1559&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995 - 1993 Ski Nautique

Posted By: Keith
Date Posted: March-23-2011 at 1:53pm
The http://www.correctcraftfan.com/reunions/midwest/ - 2011 Midwest Reunion Registration , in Green Lake, WI, is now open!

Highlights for 2011 include a return visit from pro rider Adam Wensink with his 2011 Super Air 230 and Lauderdale Lakes Marina bringing a new 2011 Sport Nautique 200!

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/reunions/midwest/ - Learn more and register today!

-Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Date Posted: March-23-2011 at 8:58pm
All signed up and paid!!!

Tim, I see you registered the Barefoot. Does that mean it's going to be done and ready?!

-------------

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: March-23-2011 at 9:22pm
"Saturday night BBQ big roast under the tent at Deacon Mills Park"
Keith,
Can you tell use more about the "big" roast?

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: The Godfather
Date Posted: March-23-2011 at 10:42pm

Keith,

Looks real good as always.......

Dave

-------------
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....

Date Posted: March-23-2011 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Keith,

Looks real good as always.......

Dave

This is OT, sorry- Dave, could you contact me at joel at fifteenoff.com regarding a factory tour next week?

-------------
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Posted By: p/allen
Date Posted: March-24-2011 at 1:41am
Did anyone else see that new Sport pulling a TUBE , Pete ?    

-------------
Pat
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/72ccfan/100_5977-1.jpg - My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.

Posted By: The Godfather
Date Posted: March-24-2011 at 10:42am

Joel,

Call me later today at (407) 766-7535. Had trouble with email....

Dave

Sorry to thread jack guy's

-------------
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....

Posted By: Keith
Date Posted: March-24-2011 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

"Saturday night BBQ big roast under the tent at Deacon Mills Park"
Keith,
Can you tell use more about the "big" roast?

Pete, it's a 'big' pig roast!

Just corrected, thanks.

-Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Date Posted: March-24-2011 at 12:07pm
DO NOT MISS THE CHANCE TO FINALLY GET TO GL

Guys, let me tell ya. This actually should have come together for the 5 year anniversary, but what the hell, we are really bringing to you the absolute best reunion to date this summer.

Starting off with a fully catered, good old fashion, Wisconsin fish fry under a large, full seated tent, lakeside in the park Friday night. Here you'll just hit town, relax, have a great meal, pick up registration packets, and enjoy meeting old friends...

Sat even gets better, with a completely catered Hog Roast, same location, complete with all the fixings... If you've never had the chance to experience the tastes of a slow roasted pig, there's nothing like it.. No pizza and pasta this year, although the Goose will certainly handle the necessary fun afterwards !!!!

With Adam coming back, and the top of the line demo boats that will be there at the park to see and ride both nights as we watch the sunset from the park, these meals have been carefully planned to add to the enjoyment of the weekend. Best part is they are included for you and your guests and families in your registration fees.

Still a lot more to post and organize, so check back in frequently..

GET REGISTERED NOW and book your accommodations to come and join us for yet another year of fun in beautiful Green Lake Wisc with your fellow CCFan'ers... Lurkers and procrastinators, get on it and bring your families for one of the best weekends you'll have this summer...

Any questions, feel free to let us know how to help...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: 84BF454
Date Posted: March-29-2011 at 12:24am
I'm sorry to see there's no boat show at the golf course this year, I really Enjoyed that part of the weekend,no restaurant!!!!!!! How come?????

-------------
msa84bf454

Date Posted: March-29-2011 at 11:40am
Originally posted by 84BF454 84BF454 wrote:

I'm sorry to see there's no boat show at the golf course this year, I really Enjoyed that part of the weekend,no restaurant!!!!!!! How come?????

Good points, I hope this will help understand our thinking. We're trying to change things up a little bit this year, from talking to many attendees we learned that the boat show was just outright inconvenient for them logistically. Many complaints in many aspects of it. It was difficult for us to organize as well. The other problem with it is we were never able to put together an affordable meal for everyone, that contributed to the evening ending early because people had to find dinner and everyone went separate ways.

The second thing we learned from polling is that Thursday night's dinner in the park was by far the highest rated evening on the schedule. Problem with that is many people missed it because they couldn't arrive until friday night. The last 2 years we've done Thursday night in the park people didn't leave until midnight so it just seemed to us that we needed to make that evening available to everyone hence the move to Friday. A good old fashion Friday night fish fry seemed like a logical choice for dinner.

As for the Restaurant, we haven't been happy with that for a few years. First being we've had pizza for the last 4 years and we HAD to change that but their options were limited. Second is that we only have the room until 9pm and once again the group disperses and the weekend comes to an abrupt halt. That's the last thing we want yet it happens year after year.

This year we're outside both nights under the stars or a large tent with full seating if the weather doesn't co-oporate. Professionally catered food both nights, fish fry friday and pig roast saturday, volleyball, bag games, boats tied up at the docks, a few new boats on display, demo rides on brand new boats, tech sessions and whatever else we can come up with to add.

Dave(Mojo) and I with the help of some others have been organizing this reunion from year one and it kills us when we see something we could have done better so we keep trying to change things up and find the right mix without letting the weekend get stale.   Losing the on land boat show was a tough choice but we hope we've offset it with some upgrades. I hope you all agree and can't wait for July to find out.

-------------

Date Posted: March-29-2011 at 11:50am
Originally posted by 84BF454 84BF454 wrote:

Mark, I guess for some the glass is half empty, HA.. Over the years we've listened and evaluated the pros and cons of the year before and have always prided ourselves on providing new ideas to make the event fresh and worth coming back for.

We've changed things up on Friday to allow a more relaxed enviornment for so many of those who travel all day to get to GL to simply drop there boat and gear, come and unwind, enjoy a great meal without having to go somewhere after retrieving thier boats out of a crowded parking lot etc etc.. That and parking boats and interacting with the Golf Course patrons is just not a good fit......

Trading in a piece of cold pizza in an overly crowded restaurant for a chance at a private lakeside, fully catered Hog roast, with all the trimmings is a no brainer to me !!!! 5 years in a row of the same thing, I would certainly figure everyone would be estatic about this change.. I know I am....... I know once you see what will be put together this year, you and your quests will love it !!!

I really hope everyone opens there minds and embraces these unique and certainly "Quality" additions to our annual event. It keeps boats in the water, less pressure, more fun, with great food, and great people..

This is a year not to be missed ......

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: March-29-2011 at 12:10pm
Great job guys. I personally think this year will be much improved! I never voiced on my experience, but it is right on with everything you described. I'm looking forward to having the events at the park. I think it gives everyone a better chance of sticking around the events longer.

-------------

Date Posted: March-29-2011 at 1:34pm
All great ideas
Thanks guys for all you do to make it a comfortable and great experience.

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Date Posted: March-29-2011 at 2:21pm
Having been to GL once, White Lake once,& SJRR thrice you can't go wrong having a cookout at a huge venue like a covered pavilion. Having done it @ the SJRR it's one of highlights as there is plenty of room to mingle with fellow fans and believe it or not, it's a little more relaxed. I think it will be a GREAT change for the GL reunion.

As far as the dryland boat show goes; it was a cool thing to see and to experience but I think most Fans would agree............ Correct Craft's belong in the water and that's where they're most happy.

-------------

Posted By: hong080502
Date Posted: March-29-2011 at 11:37pm
Well, thank the author's share

-------------
I think http://www.slendertonestore.com - Slendertone System will be your good choice. Take action now! Our products, your best selection.

Posted By: Kristof
Date Posted: March-30-2011 at 8:53am
Looks like it's gonna be a great event again this year!!
Too bad I can't make it, cause I had a blast last year and would love to see the people I met there again!

-------------
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: March-30-2011 at 11:04am
CAN't WAIT!!!!!!

Paul,

Kristof......wish you could make it again!! Fun times!!

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-31-2011 at 4:02am
I also liked the dry land boat show, it is fun to see the trailers and tow rigs, but I will give you guys my full trust. Looking at the Photos from the river run has me fired up, July cannot come to soon.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: 84BF454
Date Posted: April-01-2011 at 9:44am
I agree, no matter where or how we all meet It's going to be a great time!!!!!!!!

-------------
msa84bf454

Posted By: Lauderdale Lakes
Date Posted: April-04-2011 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Great idea. Tim? Thanks.

Alternatively maybe Reid could bring a spare boat for me, alternatively Lauderdale Lakes? Anybody? I was hoping Alan would have the '55 done so that I could merely take his "now 2nd fiddle" fiberglass '81.

How may we be of service?

-------------
"We can't change the wind, but we can adjust our sails"

Posted By: rosconole
Date Posted: April-06-2011 at 3:14pm
I have to agree I would like to make it up there but summer is a busy time of year for me. I have to agree with Morfoot any one can talk about how great their boat is on the trailer or when its not there. What good is it if you don't use it some, I don't think correct craft included a heat shrink plastic and winterize kit as an option...Maybe next year we can get a local dealer involved @ SJRR (hint hint). It was great to have factory people see how much we love their boats and what a great bunch Correct Crafts we have.

-------------
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee

Posted By: 87BFN owner
Date Posted: April-06-2011 at 5:10pm
Trying to make it up there this year. It's almost time to get the boats out in my neck of the woods. Might not ski, but definitely time to wake them from their winter slumber.

-------------
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/buckethead1236/Barefooter6-10-09002.jpg" rel="nofollow - MY 87BFN

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: April-06-2011 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Trading in a piece of cold pizza in an overly crowded restaurant for a chance at a private lakeside, fully catered Hog roast, with all the trimmings is a no brainer to me !!!! 5 years in a row of the same thing, I would certainly figure everyone would be estatic about this change.. Moj'

Well, 4 years Moj. If you recall the first year we did have a pig roast, though on a much smaller scale than you are setting up. Even though I was hurt and couldn't stay late, I enjoyed the outdoor pig roast, music, bean bag toss, etc. much better than being confined to upstairs at the Goose Blind. I'm doing my best to see if my family can make it back this year. It's going to be tough but we really want to make it if possible.

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: April-06-2011 at 8:56pm
Brian,
It would be great to see you guys once again... I'll cross my fingers for ya. This year will be completely different. And yes, we felt the need for change and to not only provide much better food, but a better atmosphere for people to enjoy the time while here. The Gooseblind is good for the obvious, but we really are to big now for sitting up there on the cramped dance floor..

Make it out... 6th year.. It will be a good one !!!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: April-06-2011 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Brian,
It would be great to see you guys once again...

Make it out... 6th year.. It will be a good one !!!!

Moj'

+1 Try to make it!!!

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: sweet77
Date Posted: April-11-2011 at 2:14am
I am really debating on coming to this event. I can get a flight into Milwaukee and a rental car for about $350.00 how is traffic in Milwaukee and how bad of a drive is it to Green Lake?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5528&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: April-11-2011 at 3:17am
It's an easy drive. Once you get out of Milwaukee itself, it is mostly green farmland the whole way. I've landed in Milwaukee 3 times for this event, and flew once to Madison.

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: April-11-2011 at 11:08am
Yeah, traffic in Milwaukee is minimal, it is usually the worst on a Friday late afternoon. No more then 5 or 6 turns to get you to Green Lake from the airport, maybe a 2 hour ride. Please make the trip, you'll have a blast!

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: April-12-2011 at 4:18pm
So where's all the sign ups eh????? Still trying to organize some cool stuff for this years event. More on the board the better it looks to sponsors who are on the fench.....

Come on guys, lets start to fill the page up. We need 40-50 boats this year... Lurkers, now's your chance to come to the premier get together for Correct Craft and Nautique owners. The "plate" is set, litterally.. Great food, lakeside dinners are all included in your weekend up in Beautiful Green Lake, WI....

Plenty of places to stay and camp...

Let's go, only 2+ months to register....

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: TX Wind
Date Posted: April-12-2011 at 6:33pm
Sorry I won't be able to make it myself but while you guys are all out that way, say hello to all those windmills I built by Lake Winnebago.

-------------

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5622" rel="nofollow - 1967 SN Interceptor

Print Page | Close Window