URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24596
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 8:43pm

Topic: ***Music City Mini 2012***
Posted By: Mojo
Subject: ***Music City Mini 2012***
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 12:05pm
NEW MINI REUNION ALERT.....

The "Music City Mini"

Yes, that's right. Here's a chance for all lurking members to get there boats out and have some fun with this early summer, Father's Day destination.

Date: June 15-17 2012
Place: J. Percy Priest Lake, Nashville, TN
http://www.tennesseelakeinfo.com/percypriest/info.shtml

For those who have not spent any time on this lake, PPL is a 14,000+ sq acre Army Corp made lake with 265 miles of shorline. It's located 10 miles East of downtown Nashville, TN.

The lake boasts numerous Campgrounds with home base being the Anderson Road site. This campground has beautiful, lake side RV sites. 10 of which will have full ammenities (1-10). a Water park, several full service Marinas with bar and grills attached and several islands, some of which you can primitive camp on...

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/Anderson_Road/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=71009

The plan is simple:
No Registration
No Fees
No Hoopla

We'll plan a meet-n-greet on Friday night,
A BBQ lunch on Luau Island Saturday; where we'll provide the grills, you provide the meat..
Sat night we'll plan on hitting Broadway st. for a little honky Tonk'n and hopefully a place where we can all get together for dinner.

And a whole lot of warm, skiable water for the rest of the time we're there.

Watch the thread for details, and feel free to ask questions etc to myself or Randy Wise (RandyfromOhio)for details.

Hope to see all the CCFan members from the area, as well as those who want to get together at this great central location....

Mojo's crew will be out there 6/14-6/18

Moj

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Replies:
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 12:11pm
The top picture above is of Luau Island. This is were we'll gather on Saturday. Hope to take over the whole thing and create the cover of next year's calender with a picture of "Correct Craft Island" !!!!

Also, there are many hotels in the general area of the campground for those of you that don't camp.

Right now, I have worked out a deal with the Comfort Inn and Suites, that is a few blocks away from the main marina and campground. The deal is as follows:

Call Jay @ 615-277-1099 and tell them that you are part of the "Correct Craft Reunion"group.

Regular double queens are discounted from $125 to a flat rate of $85 dollars
King Suites with pull out couches $95/night
Double Queen Suites with the same $105/night

These rates are good from now till May 14 and cover the dates of June 14-18...

There is a Comfort Suites next door for the overload (booking on your own for rates).. Plenty of rooms, plenty of camp spots..

OK, Who's in...... "quote" this page and add your name inside the quotes....

Mojo 6/14-6/18

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Randy_in_Ohio
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:21pm
Fixed Links:

http://www.tennesseelakeinfo.com/percypriest/info.shtml - Percy Priest Lake Info

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/Anderson_Road/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=71009 - Anderson Road Campground

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1602&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995" rel="nofollow - 1993 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:35pm

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:47pm
I think i'm in for it!!

sounds like a blast to me!!

"Paul" 6-14/6-18

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:49pm

The Wise family will be at Anderson Road Campground Site #10 June 14th - 18th

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1602&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995" rel="nofollow - 1993 Sport Nautique

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 2:18pm
That's only about a 5.5 hour ride for me so I cannot imagine me not being there for this one with the girls (if I have em' that wknd) and 'Miss Scarlett' in tow. Put me down for a probably and I'll try and talk the rest of the Atlanta area folks in going with me. Sounds and looks like a great time as always.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

The lake boasts numerous Campgrounds with home base being the Anderson Road site. This campground has beautiful, lake side RV sites. 10 of which will have full ammenities (1-10).

I think we need to clarify this before there are questions...

The Anderson Road Campground website indicates that sites 1-7 are closed until further notice. I spoke with a woman from the visitor center and she informed me that while Anderson Road was a primitive only campground they are in the process of installing electric and water at sites 1-10. She seemed pretty confident that they would have this completed by June but said it would depend on weather and other factors. If someone really needs a water/electric I would recommend calling the visitor center at (615)361-1980 and see how things are progressing and if these sites could be reserved earlier.

I talked to two different ladies at the visitor center and they both told me that all of the campgrounds fill up quickly during the summer months, they both said that it is very unlikely that anyone would be able to just show up June 15th and get a site. With this being Fathers Day weekend I suspect they will be booked up well in advance. So, If you are considering attending this event, you need to reserve your site ASAP! There are no non-reservable sites, all sites must be reserved in advance. Lets try to fill the spots closest to the boat ramp first. As Dave mentioned, primitive camping is allowed on many of the islands, these are FREE and are first come first served. I would like to see someone "stake out" Luau Island. This way we are sure to have that island for our BBQ.

-------------

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 3:34pm
Randy/Dave, that sure looks like a kicka$$ location!

Timing and logistics look to be a challenge, but if I can work it out, Id sure like to join you guys.

-------------

Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:02pm

Here is a link that provides information about primitive island camping and a map of the islands available for camping.

http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/op/jpp/rec/prim_camp.htm - PPL Island Camping

-------------

Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Randy/Dave, that sure looks like a kicka$$ location!

Timing and logistics look to be a challenge, but if I can work it out, Id sure like to join you guys.

Tim, I know it's a Father's Day weekend, but it certainly wouldn't be the same without the N.E contingency... Hope you can work it out with your local cronies and caravan out.. Can you imagine a non-Florida, Spring reunion with guaranteed warm water and great skiing conditions????

The location will be perfect... make it part of your plans this Spring. Bring your Dad !!!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:25pm

The location will be perfect... make it part of your plans this Spring. Bring your Dad !!!!

Right, This is going to be a great location and a great time! All dad's should be telling their loved ones now that they want to spend their Fathers Day in Nashville!

-------------

Posted By: Jllogan
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Right, This is going to be a great location and a great time! All dad's should be telling their loved ones now that they want to spend their Fathers Day in Nashville!

Im working on that right now, my dad would love it! Im gonna try and bring him.

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5792&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1986 Ski Nautique 2001

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

I think i'm in for it!!

sounds like a blast to me!!

"Paul" 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Posted By: RainDog
Date Posted: January-09-2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

"Paul" 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
RainDog ??-?? with the Classic

I guess the GL natives owe the group to tow our boats somewhere other than 10 miles to Tuscumbia. I'm still working out the details but we'll probably make this a 10 day vacation to the area and hit the Smokey Mtns before or after.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1868&sort=&pagenum=1 - 62 Classic

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5242&sort=&pagenum=1 - 2002 Super Air

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 1:06am
Very Intresting. This is only a 7 hour haul for me.

Printer's Alley(Bar District)could be a blast.

Donald

Posted By: JoeinNY
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 1:14am
Logistics, timing, yadda yadda.. I ain't one to miss a party, I sure ain't gonna miss this one. I am likely to be a fly in and hitch a ride/pull type guy on this one as I have already committed to pull a boat to the SJRR and White Lake, but sometimes you gotta get by with a little help from your friends. It would be really nice to see not only our atlanta area and florida area friends at this but also some of the Texas area guys I have never quite been able to make it down and say hello to.. Who knows who else we might drag out of the shadows?   

Mojo's crew will be out there 6/14-6/18
"Paul" 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
JoeinNY - as much as I can pull off

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5MkcBXBBs - Holeshot Video

Posted By: critter
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 2:31am
Reavis family will be at Anderson Road Campground Site #16
June 14th - 18th
Current plan it to bring the 80SN.

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Very Intresting. This is only a 7 hour haul for me.

Printer's Alley(Bar District)could be a blast.

Donald

2nd Ave: Wildhorse, BBKings, The Fuel Room... Donald, make sure we have bail money, cause I think you could get into some trouble hhahaha..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: SN206
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 3:56pm
Hmmmmmmm. 11hrs, but very tempting.

-------------
...those who have fallen and those who will.

Posted By: Nautiquehunter
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 4:56pm
The Hunters have just booked site 12 for the 14th-18th. It will be great to see Mojo and the others again. Any chance we will see a new green 200 sport there?

Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

The Hunters have just booked site 12 for the 14th-18th. It will be great to see Mojo and the others again. Any chance we will see a new green 200 sport there?

Mike, ALLRight !!! It'll be good to see you and the "ski/board/barefoot,boat driver,endurance champ" this Spring... Unfortunately, I heard the Green 200 will not be making an appearance that weekend....   

Moj

Ryan, here's your chance to come party where the music screams as loud as the members !!!! Bring the 206 out.. It will be amongst boats of it's own kind hahahaha...

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Critter 6/14-6/18
Nautiquehunter 6/14-6/18

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: rhubbard88
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 6:12pm
Looks like Reid has dragged me in - will be part of his entourage. Definately looks like a very nice lake to boat on.

Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:15pm
Rodney, 4 posts in 2 1/2 years.... really ?
You have actually been around longer than that....

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:20pm
Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Critter 6/14-6/18
Nautiquehunter 6/14-6/18
rhubbard88
Hollywood(15-17)

-------------

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Mike, schedule right now say's we can't commit but I haven't thrown in the towel yet. 500 miles is too darn close so we're gonna try.

-------------

Posted By: rhubbard88
Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:28pm
Roger - I am now just learning to type - hope to see you at SJRR

Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:58pm
I reposted, added in Randy Wise, along with the campsite locations as known. I'm somewhat confident we'll get Jerry, Nautique John, and hopefully some other locals to join in.   

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
Randy in Ohio 6/14-6/18 (Anderson Rd Campground #10)
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Critter 6/14-6/18 (ARC #16)
Nautiquehunter 6/14-6/18 (ARC #12)
rhubbard88 (Rodney) 6/14-6/18 (ARC #8)
Hollywood(15-17)

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 8:37pm
I did look go to the link for the campground so those of us that are going to have to do the tent thing can co-occupy a spot where the RV's are so that should allow more fans to plan on going as long as the RV'rs are cool with it.

•No electric or water hookups for camping
•Electric hookups available in the picnic shelter
•Check in with host upon arrival
•No off-road vehicles permitted
•Two tents or one tent and one RV are permitted per campsite
•Two vehicles allowed per site
•Skunks frequent the area; store food in approved containers
•$4 fee per vehicle for picnic shelter guests

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: January-10-2012 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

I did look go to the link for the campground so those of us that are going to have to do the tent thing can co-occupy a spot where the RV's are so that should allow more fans to plan on going as long as the RV'rs are cool with it.

Cathie and I are Ok with an additional tent on Site 16. I think that Site 16 is a larger pull-thru site.
Do want to note that we will have our 2 dogs with us. (Yellow Lab mix and Aussie mix). They are mild dogs and stay on the screen porch or in the MH unless being walked.

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 10:34am
Room is booked at Country Inn.........now all we have to do is make it through winter!!

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 11:22am
The logans are in!! We are bringing our tent for sure. Other than that we are still working on it, my dad may be coming as well as the boat, but the campsite is booked.

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5792&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1986 Ski Nautique 2001

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 11:24am

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Hollywood(15-17)
Jllogan (15-17) (ARC #11)

-------------

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Jllogan Jllogan wrote:

The logans are in!! We are bringing our tent for sure. Other than that we are still working on it, my dad may be coming as well as the boat, but the campsite is booked.

Excellent! I thought you said you were going to stay at the hotel?

The campground is the way to go, that's where all the fun and drinking will be happening. Get your dad on board, he will have a great time.

-------------

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 3:15pm
we decided the campground was a no brainer, it was cheap and then we will stick my parents in the hotel and get some time away from them.

-------------

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

Cathie and I are Ok with an additional tent on Site 16. I think that Site 16 is a larger pull-thru site.
Do want to note that we will have our 2 dogs with us. (Yellow Lab mix and Aussie mix). They are mild dogs and stay on the screen porch or in the MH unless being walked.

Footy, we've got a larger pull-thru site as well (#9) so you can certainly set up camp right next to us if you like. And hey, I've still got your tent stored in the camper from GL, so how easy can it be. Also there appears to be plenty of trees since it's listed as a full-shade site, so Sidney can probably set up her hammock-cocoon thingy if they come:)   Plus, I'm sure Rodney won't mind someone pitching a tent (literally speaking) next to him in site #8.

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 3:53pm
I'm 99% in on this and the only thing that keeps me from being 100% is that I just started a new job yesterday and I think I should probably let the ink on my offer dry before I start requesting time off. Unless something goes horribly wrong I'll be there with my pro air, probably thursday-ish. I'll also start working on my old man to get his 75 there. (we stil don't have a picture of them together) Joe, if you can't get your boat there for that weekend you know you're more than welcome on mine.

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 4:12pm
Roger and Reid...I appreciate the to use your "front lawn" for the weekend. Looks like I'll be there but w/o the girls. They will be @ summer camp starting that Sunday and it just works out better if their mom drops them off at camp and I pick them later that week on Friday. So count me in on this one. I'll just camp out on Reid & Laurie's front lawn as they still have my GL house with them.

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Hollywood(15-17)
Morfoot (14-17/18) (ARC #9) aka ReidP's front lawn

-------------

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 4:55pm
Google Earth is a great way to check out campsites. I found out that they actually have the "Anderson Road Public Use Area" and "Anderson Road Campground" mixed up So, if you go to look and see it marked as the "Public Use Area" your in the right place. Here is a view of the entire campground. It's pretty small... We could possibly fill this entire campground! You need to reserve your sites now to insure you have a spot!

-------------

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 4:55pm

Roger and Reid...I appreciate the to use your "front lawn" for the weekend. Looks like I'll be there but w/o the girls. They will be @ summer camp starting that Sunday and it just works out better if their mom drops them off at camp and I pick them later that week on Friday. So count me in on this one. I'll just camp out on Reid & Laurie's front lawn as they still have my GL house with them.

When did I say "FRONT" lawn?, Cousin Eddie Morfoot. Well I suppose if you park that nice boat of yours there and then put your tent behind that we'll be OK.   

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:31pm

When did I say "FRONT" lawn?, Uncle Eddie Morfoot. Well I suppose if you park that nice boat of yours there and then put your tent behind that we'll be OK.   

Uhhhhh...

-------------

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:40pm
***************ter's full

-------------

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:48pm
Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an a$$hole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

-------------

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:52pm

-------------

Posted By: kytom2
Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 7:00pm
Must be everyone's favorite Christmas movie. Just for clarification is that Reid or Tim?

-------------

Posted By: The Godfather
Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 8:03pm

-------------
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 8:03pm
Nice work Larry. I'll definitely have to remember to leave my orange bathrobe at home this trip, so there's no confusion. And thanks Tom for the email pointing out that it was "Cousin" Eddie Morfoot. I corrected above.    

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: January-11-2012 at 9:04pm
Be careful what you ask for or this guy just might be the one to show up.

-------------

Posted By: skicat
Date Posted: January-12-2012 at 10:28am
What's the difference in that guy & the one that usually shows up?

-------------
Greg

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2427&yrstart=1981&yrend=1985" rel="nofollow - 86 BFN

Date Posted: January-12-2012 at 10:29pm

I'm sure Rodney won't mind someone pitching a tent next to him in site #8.

I always pitch a tent when I see Rodney.

Posted By: 70CC
Date Posted: January-13-2012 at 1:50am
The Thompson's are in!

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Hollywood(15-17)
Morfoot (14-17/18) (ARC #9) aka ReidP's front law
70CC (6/15-6/17)

-Phil

Posted By: jackiewdeen
Date Posted: January-18-2012 at 9:56pm
Joe, you can count on IAughtNaut and his dad.We should have both boats in Nashville.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5597" rel="nofollow - 75 Nautique

Date Posted: January-18-2012 at 9:59pm
Hey Morfoot, when you going up. Maybe me and my 75 Nautique could tag along?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5597" rel="nofollow - 75 Nautique

Date Posted: January-18-2012 at 10:11pm
I hope you make early reservations for a place to sleep, so that I wil be covered even if I have to dig up my own tent or put my sleeping bag under Randy's rig.

-------------

Date Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:20am
Good to hear your going to make it to Nashville Jackie! Looking forward to seeing you again. You know your more than welcome to crash under my rig!

-------------

Date Posted: January-19-2012 at 1:03am
Anyone bringing kids? Trying to convince the girlfriend
who has 2 who are 8 and 5.

-------------

Date Posted: January-19-2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Hey Morfoot, when you going up. Maybe me and my 75 Nautique could tag along?

Jackie, sounds like a plan. If I'm going solo then I will probably leave Thursday. If a guest wants to go it would depend on their schedule. I like the idea of traveling in groups just in case either has trailer/vehicle problems then you've got help.

-------------

Date Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Anyone bringing kids? Trying to convince the girlfriend
who has 2 who are 8 and 5.

Ryan, there will be kids. Mine, Raindogs, Randy, we all have kids...
Tell her its a family event and kids are welcome. There is even a full waterpark on the lake if they get bored of boating, or You !! LOL..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Nautiquehunter
Date Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:15pm
Hey Tim let me know what time you guys are leaving maybe we can join the convoy.

Date Posted: January-19-2012 at 2:01pm
Sounds good Mike will do. I'm sure we'll have a ATL CCFan mini Lanier weekend as soon as the weather warms and the lake fills up long before June so we can all talk about it.

-------------

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 2:05am

I like the idea of traveling in groups just in case either has trailer/vehicle problems then you've got help.

Sounds like a very good idea to me Foot...

Wish we had a few pictures of our Wall-Mart parking lot adventures.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 1:31pm

Any chance we may see a j-bear in Nashville?

-------------

Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

I like the idea of traveling in groups just in case either has trailer/vehicle problems then you've got help.

Sounds like a very good idea to me Foot...

Wish we had a few pictures of our Wall-Mart parking lot adventures.

john

I would bet those adventures have nothing on the Southside Chicago autozone parking lot adventure I had with Tim (trbenj) and Melissa on the way to GL last year.   Totally agree on the caravan concept.. if you have the choice travel in packs.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"

Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 1:43pm
Plus you can draft for better mileage.

-------------

Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Totally agree on the caravan concept.. if you have the choice travel in packs.

Plus you can "Crash the gate doing 98, saying let those truckers roll 10-4"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5eT4UmyFY - "looks like we got ourselves a Convoy!"

-------------

Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 2:43pm
....this is rubber duck and Im about to put the hammer down....

-------------

Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Totally agree on the caravan concept.. if you have the choice travel in packs.

Plus you can "Crash the gate doing 98, saying let those truckers roll 10-4"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5eT4UmyFY - "looks like we got ourselves a Convoy!"

Haha, they'll put anything on youtube ..... 10-4

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-20-2012 at 11:35pm
I know it is a while off, but I want it in the realm of possibility. Last years, I had IAughtNaut with me so it was not bad. I like safety in number.

-------------

Date Posted: January-21-2012 at 12:45am
I am trying to come also, would be awesome if someone from TX or would travel out with.

-------------

Posted By: dochockey
Date Posted: January-22-2012 at 4:23am
The wife says she in !!!!   but she wants me to bring the pontoon instead of the boat? uh well uh hmmm ?

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: January-22-2012 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

The wife says she in !!!!   but she wants me to bring the pontoon instead of the boat? uh well uh hmmm ?

Cool,as long as that pontoon trailer has a hitch to tow the right boat hahaha...

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-22-2012 at 10:09pm
pontoon boat, what the hell are you gonna do with a pontoon boat, retake omaha beach!!

-------------

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: January-23-2012 at 2:11am

Any chance we may see a j-bear in Nashville?

I would love to Randy..looks like you guys have a great crowd on the way. You guys are gonna love the lake..altho I have not been on this one the others I have been on are just beautiful. But unfortunatly we will be having our first summer work camp. And I will be heading to Norris for 3 weeks in july to see my Ski Club buds.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: January-23-2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Jllogan Jllogan wrote:

pontoon boat, what the hell are you gonna do with a pontoon boat!!

Pontoon Boats have been used at other events for Kegs of Beer !!!!

Date Posted: January-23-2012 at 12:55pm
#19 booked and no pontoon

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: January-23-2012 at 12:58pm
Towing a pontoon boat from Michigan to Tennessee sounds like fun...

-------------

Date Posted: January-25-2012 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by 70CC 70CC wrote:

The Thompson's are in!

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Hollywood(15-17)
70CC (6/15-6/17)
Iaughtnaut
Jackiewdeen

Cool I count about 13 boats or so already. Should ba a fun party..

-Phil

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-02-2012 at 3:14pm
Ok, think I'm in. Problem is gotta bring the girlfriend and kids(8 & 5). Is anyone bringing kids @ the same age?

-------------

Date Posted: February-02-2012 at 8:12pm
I'll have my kids 8,8,& 11 I'm sure there will be others.

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Posted By: RainDog
Date Posted: February-02-2012 at 8:39pm
Will have my girls with me. 12,12 and 9 by the time of the event. Moj' daughters are 14 and 12 +/- a year.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1868&sort=&pagenum=1 - 62 Classic

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5242&sort=&pagenum=1 - 2002 Super Air

Date Posted: February-02-2012 at 11:37pm
I'll have my boys 12,12 and my daughter 15, almost 16 by the time of the event. Probably have a couple crazy dogs making the trip as well.

-------------

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 12:34am

I Probably have a couple crazy dogs making the trip

Good to hear, may have to bring the Goldie pup. Not sure if I'm up to letting him in the boat or not though.

-------------

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 11:59am
Yikes, Puppy + Boat = Disaster !!!!! Ryan, the way you keep your boat, hell I might not even let the kids on the boat let alone the puppy.. I'd leave it home. All you'll do is watch over the thing all weekend...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 12:28pm

Yikes, Puppy + Boat = Disaster !!!!!

Id say that all depends on the puppy! If he's chill, then he might be just fine.

-------------

Posted By: C-Bass
Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 1:49pm
Hmmm...don't know how I've missed this thread...

Never been to any organized CCF event before, but this is just down I-65 (3.5 hrs) from me and I've always wanted to check out Percy Priest reservoir. May have to talk to the other half about making this one.

Then I need to decide which boat to drag down.

-------------
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6103" rel="nofollow - 99 Sport
85SN

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 2:02pm
Tim,
Your dog is just not normal.. I think it's mother was mainlining heroin during pregnancy hahaha..
Moj'

C-Bass, Make it happen !!!!

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by C-Bass C-Bass wrote:

Never been to any organized CCF event before, but this is just down I-65 (3.5 hrs) from me and I've always wanted to check out Percy Priest reservoir. May have to talk to the other half about making this one.

Then I need to decide which boat to drag down.

If you've never been to a gathering of CCFans and their boats then I concur with Moj' and make it happen. I promise You that you wont be disappointed, you'll have the time of your life and be mind boggled at the armada of CC's all gathered in one place. Great times, great boats and great people!

-------------

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 3:14pm

Tim,
Your dog is just not normal.. I think it's mother was mainlining heroin during pregnancy hahaha..

LMAO
Yeah, no kidding! That's the most laid back dog I've ever seen.

-------------

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 3:19pm
LOL. He's special, alright!

Craig, Tim is right- make it there if you can! You wont regret it. 3.5 hrs is a no brainer!

-------------

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 3:31pm
Bring the bbc 85!

-------------

Posted By: C-Bass
Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Bring the bbc 85!

That'd probably be what we would drag down. As long as you guys don't mind a few tears in seats and a soft spot on the floor. Oh well, it'll still make a good tubing boat.

-------------
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6103" rel="nofollow - 99 Sport
85SN

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 4:55pm

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (6/14-6/17)
Hollywood(15-17)
70CC (6/15-6/17)
Iaughtnaut
Jackiewdeen

I booked a ticket so I added a date... should be a good time.

-------------
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 5:48pm
Joe, great to hear. Will be a good time for sure.. Let us know if you want us to run taxi to and from the airport !!!

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 8:53pm
are generators ok ?

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: February-03-2012 at 9:41pm
Anyone know the closest zip code? Looking for a Hotel. And if I found one, is there a place near the campground that would be safe to leave the 206?

-------------

Date Posted: February-04-2012 at 3:50pm
Hotel booked! Free bar, Free breakfast, free hot tub! Hell, if they would only back the boat in for me we'd be golden! They say I,m 5.6 miles away.

-------------

Date Posted: February-04-2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

are generators ok ?

Generators are allowed. You may want to wait and see if they open up sites 1-7 at ARC. The woman I spoke to at the visitors center told me that they were in the process of installing electric and water at sites 1-10. I'm going to give them a call next week and see where they are at with the project. I'll report back.

-------------

Posted By: georges
Date Posted: February-06-2012 at 1:56am
Great to hear everyone is coming to Nashville. Sounds like a party! This is the place to hear some great music and enjoy some great water. Percy Priest is my home lake and i'm very familier with the water. I'll be staying at the house so will miss the campground party, but if anyone needs any input, I'll be glad to assist. Looking forward tro meeting yall on Priest.

-------------
2007 211 Team

1991 Sport

Date Posted: February-06-2012 at 3:14am
Originally posted by georges georges wrote:

I'll be staying at the house so will miss the campground party, but if anyone needs any input, I'll be glad to assist. Looking forward tro meeting yall on Priest.

George.

Theres no reason you can't join in the fun at the campground! Come on over, you can be a guest of mine.

Please keep an eye on this thread and if you see anything you can give local input on go for it. seems like you have been quiet for far too long anyway!

Looking forward to meeting you this summer.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window