Forum Name: New
Forum Discription: What's new at CorrectCraftFan.com
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26236
Printed Date: May-20-2024 at 12:44am

Topic: Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees
Posted By: Keith
Subject: Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees
Date Posted: May-31-2012 at 2:01am
Special Announcement: CorrectCraftFan.com and Action Screen Print have once again obtained exclusive rights to created authentic reproduction Correct Craft shirts!

We are re-releasing designs we have done in the past but this time with a dozen new color options and the addition of sweatshirts and longsleeve tee's.

In addition, we're offering a new CorrectCraftFan.com shirt and hat.

Under our limited license we’re only allowed to sell these designs through September via a special order page hosted by Action Screen Printing. We're not allowed to hold any inventory so these shirts will be printed and shipped at several designated dates throughout the summer.

Shirts start at just $12. Learn more an order your shirts now by visiting the http://actionscreen.com/ccfan/Products" rel="nofollow - CorrectCraftFan.com Product page on Action Screen Print's site.

Thank you,
Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Replies:
Posted By: DrStevens
Date Posted: May-31-2012 at 8:58am
Great, I am sure these will be popular.

Posted By: HatterBee
Date Posted: May-31-2012 at 10:52am
They do look nice!!

-------------
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25004&title=1977-ski-nautique-rebuild" rel="nofollow - My Rebuild Thread

Posted By: Chicomew
Date Posted: May-31-2012 at 1:37pm
Can anyone that ordered in the last round speak to fit? Are they pretty true to size?

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: May-31-2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Chicomew Chicomew wrote:

Can anyone that ordered in the last round speak to fit? Are they pretty true to size?

I just added a size chart to each product, see the image below to find it. In general these items are standard sizing but are high cotton content so there will be some shrinkage when washed, if you are uncertain I would recommend going up in size.

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Posted By: C-Bass
Date Posted: May-31-2012 at 5:51pm
I have ordered in a previous round, these fit just fine. You won't be disappointed.

-------------
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6103" rel="nofollow - 99 Sport
85SN

Posted By: Jllogan
Date Posted: May-31-2012 at 6:10pm
oh there just went my allowance

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5792&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1986 Ski Nautique 2001

Posted By: Oletela
Date Posted: June-04-2012 at 10:53pm
Best post I have stumbled across all day!

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: June-04-2012 at 11:54pm
I was just thinking the other day that I wish I had purchased more of these shirts. Mine are getting worn and need replaced. The sizing is right on. This has been my experience. I will be ordering several.

Posted By: Wacko
Date Posted: June-05-2012 at 7:21pm
Do you have a cut-off date for the first shipment? In other words do you know when you will be printing the first batch?

Thanks

Date Posted: June-05-2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Wacko Wacko wrote:

Do you have a cut-off date for the first shipment? In other words do you know when you will be printing the first batch?

Thanks

Wacko, I think I'm going to accept orders through this coming weekend so I can get some of the early orders filled, I don't want to make anyone wait too long. So if you order by Sunday night you'll be in the first run which should take us about 2 weeks to print and ship.

After that we'll probably print once a month.

Thanks

Edit, I just noticed you're in Canada so you may not be able to check out as I haven't set up any out of the country shipping yet. I will try to get to that tonight so if you have trouble please shoot me an email and I'll figure it out.

-------------

Date Posted: June-05-2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Wacko Wacko wrote:

Thanks

Could you mailto:sales@actionscreen.com" rel="nofollow - email me your address so I can verify the changes I made are going to work, Thanks

-------------

Posted By: Wacko
Date Posted: June-05-2012 at 9:24pm
Alan,

I have Washington State ship to address as I live close to the border so its no big deal.

Craig

Posted By: lewy2001
Date Posted: June-05-2012 at 10:03pm
Alan,

Looking to order some gear as well. Should I go through web site? I think we did something different last time.

Lewy

-------------
If you're going through hell, keep going

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2999" rel="nofollow - 89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Date Posted: June-06-2012 at 12:15am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Alan,

Looking to order some gear as well. Should I go through web site? I think we did something different last time.

Lewy

Mark could you email me your address so I can see if the international shipping is working correctly. This is a different webstore than we used last year and is much nicer but I have yet to ship anything overseas. Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: July-09-2012 at 8:06pm
A quick update on shirt orders..

All orders placed before June 15th have now been shipped.

We plan on producing another run of shirts next week. Any orders placed through Sunday 7-15 will get shipped by the end of the month so don't miss the deadline or you'll be waiting until the end of August for your shirts.

For the international people that have contacted me I'll be in touch shortly so we can figure out shipping and get your orders out with this next batch.

-------------

Posted By: jldpwr
Date Posted: July-15-2012 at 3:21am
Does anyone know if/where I can order a replica beach towel like is shown in the 1978 brochure in the accessories section? Of course, they were $7.00 back then, but I would love to find one or a reprint of these.

Posted By: Kristof
Date Posted: July-24-2012 at 7:00am
Alan,

Any news on my request?

-------------
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Posted By: Dreaming
Date Posted: July-24-2012 at 3:38pm
Hi Alan,   I have been anxiously awaiting shirts, but haven't seen them yet.   Do you have a way to confirm that you got my Order?   I paid through Paypal, but the transaction number doesn't appear on my statement. I will re-order if necessary, but don't want to duplicate.
Thanks!
Kris

Date Posted: July-24-2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Dreaming Dreaming wrote:

Hi Alan,   I have been anxiously awaiting shirts, but haven't seen them yet.   Do you have a way to confirm that you got my Order?   I paid through Paypal, but the transaction number doesn't appear on my statement. I will re-order if necessary, but don't want to duplicate.
Thanks!
Kris

Please email me with your full name and I'll take a look, I don't see an order or paypal payment for first name of Kris. Date of your order also please. Thank you mailto:sales@actionscreen.com" rel="nofollow - email

Anyone else that is waiting, we have a large batch of orders going out by the end of this month. This will include all orders placed through 7-23.

-------------

Posted By: TX Foilhead
Date Posted: July-27-2012 at 3:07pm
Due to me just being lazy, I didn't order until late Wednesday night. Being in the August batch is OK, but I am curious if there will be enough time between when I get those in September and when the September batch gets done. I didn't consult with everyone about what I ordered so I'll most likely need some more.

Posted By: MuskokaCanada
Date Posted: August-02-2012 at 3:40am
Can you ship to canada? It says no Ontario shipping when I put in my postal code

Date Posted: August-08-2012 at 4:28am
Alan - since there was a question about my order, i thought it appropriate to say that I got my shirts in the mail today and they look/fit great    thanks again!
Kris

Posted By: MuskokaCanada
Date Posted: August-15-2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by MuskokaCanada MuskokaCanada wrote:

Can you ship to canada? It says no Ontario shipping when I put in my postal code

Any word?

Date Posted: August-15-2012 at 11:30am

Any word?

You can't do it through the site. Email me mailto:sales@actionscreen.com" rel="nofollow - here and I'll give you instruction to get around it. Thanks

-------------

Posted By: nautique frk
Date Posted: September-04-2012 at 3:08pm
Just ordered some new shirts today !! Thanks for re-issuing the "cool" logos !!

Posted By: mull282
Date Posted: September-04-2012 at 9:33pm
I'm a 38 chest 32 waist. Want a neat fit (not tight fit nor hanging off me). I take it medium is the size I should be ordering?

Date Posted: September-05-2012 at 6:08am
I got mine in the mail two weeks ago... They look and feel absolutely awesome!!!
Got a long sleeve tee and a hoodie... My two new favoite garments!

When Chantal saw them, she was kinda p*ssed she didn't order one
So I placed an order for her too

-------------
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Date Posted: September-05-2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by mull282 mull282 wrote:

I'm a 38 chest 32 waist. Want a neat fit (not tight fit nor hanging off me). I take it medium is the size I should be ordering?

anyone?

Date Posted: September-06-2012 at 11:26pm
Order placed .

Donald

Date Posted: September-07-2012 at 1:25pm

anyone?

Bump

Date Posted: September-07-2012 at 2:39pm
Mull282,    there is a sizing chart on Alan's website. you might have to compare to what is on the chart.   I ordered a couple of shirts, and after washing, they are pretty true to size with other shirts I wear.   It sounds like we are similarly sized, but I ordered a large. I would assume that a large is probably more your speed if you don't want it tight. You might just order 2, and give the one you don't like to a kid in need, or your wife to sleep in the shirts are cheap enough, 1 shirt or 5 shirts is probably going to be similar in shipping cost to Ireland.

Date Posted: September-07-2012 at 9:20pm
Thanks for that

Posted By: Hussler
Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 2:36am
Hey, its been a month and a half what gives?

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 4:25am
Got my 3 shirts yesterday they are awesome !

Posted By: lewy2001
Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 9:36am
Mine arrived down under today.

Thanks Alan

-------------
If you're going through hell, keep going

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2999" rel="nofollow - 89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Hussler Hussler wrote:

Please email me your real name and order # if you have it and I will check it out for you. Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:50am

Hussler,

Alan is doing these shirts as a favor to us and the site. He owns and manages a business and is preparing these shirts and items as he can work it in. The profit from this project goes back to Keith to pay for the server.

Alan does great work and I know that you will not be disappointed when you get the final product. I have some of the last run of shirts and they were great. Alan is very detail oriented. Just check out his huricane thread and pictures of his ex 81 Nautique.

Donald

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Please email me your real name and order # if you have it and I will check it out for you. Thanks

I looked up your order and it shipped today, I emailed you tracking numbers. Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Hussler,

Alan is doing these shirts as a favor to us and the site. He owns and manages a business and is preparing these shirts and items as he can work it in. The profit from this project goes back to Keith to pay for the server.

Alan does great work and I know that you will not be disappointed when you get the final product. I have some of the last run of shirts and they were great. Alan is very detail oriented. Just check out his huricane thread and pictures of his ex 81 Nautique.

Thanks for the good words Donald but in Husslers defense he has been waiting longer than normal, one of his items was rejected in QC and I should have shipped the balance of his order while it was being replaced. My bad, but he is all set now.

Your order is leaving tomorrow once we finish your hat. Thanks again, wish we could stop by Reids' this weekend and enjoy some of Tom's shine with you guys.

Donald [/QUOTE]

-------------

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Thanks again, wish we could stop by Reids' this weekend and enjoy some of Tom's shine with you guys.

we do too Alan, you'll be missed!

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:35pm

Thanks for that

Sean's order shipped out to Northern Ireland today.

So far we've got cfans wearing their this exclusive gear in Great britan, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Argentina, Scotand ,Canada, might be few more countries I can't recall but that is pretty cool.

-------------

Posted By: TX Foilhead
Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:06pm
Alan,

Has the deadline passed or are you still taking orders?   I'm wearing mine way to often and am going to need some more.

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:24pm
Shipped before I had a chance to hand over the dosh . Now that's a nice touch

EBay it ain't

Thank you so very much

Date Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by TX Foilhead TX Foilhead wrote:

Alan,

Has the deadline passed or are you still taking orders?   I'm wearing mine way to often and am going to need some more.

Still time to order but wait another few days, we're going to put together a last chance offer/discount and run one more batch.

-------------

Date Posted: October-05-2012 at 1:51am
Didn't mean to offend but 100 bucks is 100 bucks, cant wait to have some new clothes!

Date Posted: October-09-2012 at 6:14pm
Just got my t shirts and sweatshirt, very high quality prints for the money! Warning to others though, the "world" style on dark colors is very hard to read. Got the "world" style on the dark grey. Very cool shirts!

Date Posted: October-16-2012 at 5:29pm
We're coming to the end of our license to sell shirts gang so we're going to offer a little incentive to order one last time and get delivery before Christmas.

10% off coupon code good for 10% all orders over $50 in merchandise value. Enter ccfan10 at checkout and your order total will be adjusted.

We are only producing one more batch of shirts this year so the site will take orders through 11-11-2012 and then it will close for good.

CCFAN10

-------------

Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: October-17-2012 at 12:11am
Alan:
Got our shirts - AWESOME! Gonna re-order for the girls............ Thanks... GREAT Job!

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Date Posted: November-09-2012 at 8:53pm
Guys / Gals,

These shirts are very nice. You need to jump on this. You will not be disappointed. I like the ones I purchased.

Donald

Date Posted: November-09-2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Guys / Gals,

These shirts are very nice. You need to jump on this. You will not be disappointed. I like the ones I purchased.

Donald

Thanks Donald, Glad you're happy.

The site comes down Monday morning gang so last chance for ordering is right now.

-------------

Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: November-09-2012 at 10:39pm
Alan:

Got my second order last week.... They look great! Thanks for the speedy service and helping my ladies look GREAT!

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Date Posted: November-10-2012 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Alan:

Got my second order last week.... They look great! Thanks for the speedy service and helping my ladies look GREAT!

You're welcome Steve, thanks again for your orders.

-------------

Posted By: Keith
Date Posted: November-13-2012 at 4:38pm
At this point the sale of this Classic Correct Craft merchandise is over. We'll do our best to get another contract next year but you never know. Hope everyone enjoys their shirts, sweatshirts and hats.

Thanks to Action Screen Printing for making this happen.

-Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Date Posted: November-13-2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Hope everyone enjoys their shirts, sweatshirts and hats.

Chantal and I really do...

-------------

Posted By: viasong
Date Posted: November-17-2012 at 1:31am
hello

-------------
http://www.fakeguccibeltsstore.com/" rel="nofollow - Fake Gucci Belt
http://www.fakeguccibeltsstore.com/" rel="nofollow - Replica Gucci Belts

Posted By: juniorwoody
Date Posted: December-14-2012 at 6:39pm
Shirts no longer available?

-------------
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: December-14-2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

At this point the sale of this Classic Correct Craft merchandise is over.

Thanks to Action Screen Printing for making this happen.

-Keith

-------------

Posted By: newscotty2001
Date Posted: January-17-2013 at 6:40pm
Does anyone know if there is going to be another run of these shirts this year? I missed out last year and I think they are super cool

Date Posted: January-17-2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by newscotty2001 newscotty2001 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is going to be another run of these shirts this year? I missed out last year and I think they are super cool

Stay tuned, we're working on some new designs and once we get approval from Corporate we'll open the website.

-------------

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: January-17-2013 at 8:33pm
Alan, I've been meaning to send you a note as to how well the sweat shirts I got came out. Everyone loved them, even the non fans.

Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 1:18pm
http://actionscreen.com/ccfan/Stores/Page/838/What_s_new" rel="nofollow - The Apparel Store is open for Business!!! We've got 3 new items coming this year covering 3 decades of the legendary Ski Nautique. The first is ready to go now, we'll be releasing the rest over the next few months.

We've also changed the shirt on the Vintage CC logo T to a nicer Garment dyed fabric that better suits the Vintage look of the logo. The shirt is prewashed so it has a soft feel and comes in some really great colors to compliment the Logo.

http://actionscreen.com/ccfan/Stores/Page/838/What_s_new" rel="nofollow - Click to Purchase

-------------

Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 4:35pm
Very Cool what other designs are you going to do ?

Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Very Cool what other designs are you going to do ?

I can't tell you but if you find that original thread talking about reproducing tees that would give you an idea!

-------------

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:09pm
Alan, I've got a old school T-shirt from the 70's Im guessing that I got from Art Cozier at River Run a couple years ago. I need to post it here to see if you'd be interested in reproducing at some time. It's really pretty cool and have had several people asked me where I got it as they loved it.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Alan, I've got a old school T-shirt from the 70's Im guessing that I got from Art Cozier at River Run a couple years ago. I need to post it here to see if you'd be interested in reproducing at some time. It's really pretty cool and have had several people asked me where I got it as they loved it.

Post a picture Tim, if people like it, we'll remake it although it might go on the list for next year. Always looking for ideas so if anyone else has any old t shirts you need to post some pictures.

-------------

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:04pm
Here it is....It's probably my favorite of the many CC T's I have in my closet. It only comes out on special occasions. You know kinda like Quinner.     It's got 70's written all over it! Groovy Baby!

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: OverMyHead
Date Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:19pm
Shag-a-delic!

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

It only comes out on special occasions. You know kinda like Quinner.

...and is very much "still in the closet" at all other times. Understood!

Alan, awesome shirt, can't wait to see the others!

-------------

Posted By: bhectus
Date Posted: March-09-2013 at 8:50pm
Definitely cool shirt Alan!

-------------
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001

Posted By: jimsport93
Date Posted: March-10-2013 at 4:16pm