Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27100
Printed Date: April-29-2024 at 2:47am

Topic: 1993 Ski Nautique Parts
Posted By: KRoundy
Subject: 1993 Ski Nautique Parts
Date Posted: July-20-2012 at 9:10pm
UPDATE: September 2, 2012

I get quite a few requests for things already sold. Here is a list of the items that are either gone or spoken for:
Glove Box Lid
Tracking Fins
Windshield
Tachometer
Invertaflow
Glove Box Hinges
Voltage Meter
Step plate on the back
Steering Wheel
Clock
One Brass Pickup tube
Throttle control (Morse)
Speedometer pickups
Swim platform and all associated hardware

I have had lots of inquiries about interior parts, but no solid deals made, mostly due to the fact that shipping of big parts is really expensive. The back seat is too big to ship via USPS.

Kevin

ORIGINAL POST:
I purchased a parts boat to take the engine, dash, rub rail, bilge pump, steering wheel and steering cable. The prior owner is taking the transmission, drive shaft, prop and the heating components.

Main things that are for sale:

1) Windshield - the front glass and right wing glass is good. The left wing glass shattered and the frame has a small bend in it. - $300

2) The purple rub rail insert - I will be getting a black one. - $40

3) All the interior. It is purple and black on white with a red piping. If you want the whole thing - email me quickly before I start to break it up. The driver's seat was crushed by the tree (see posting http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27099&title=a-rough-1993-ski-update" rel="nofollow - here ). - $400 for the whole thing, make me an offer if you want a piece.

This photo is one I took before I tried to clean anything up. I believe that it will scrub up fairly clean.

4) Tracking fins - $20 each

5) Glove box lid - $30

6) "Invertaflow" muffler (I now have two) - $50

I may find more as I strip things. Need any little pieces and parts? Let me know!

I want to be reasonable on prices for these parts. Shoot me an offer if you do not like any of the pricing you see here.

All prices do not include packing / shipping costs. I might make a screaming deal if you can come to Lake Stevens, WA and pick it up yourself.

Kevin

-------------
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow

Replies:
Posted By: Whitfield
Date Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:51pm
Kevin,
   If available, I need the rudder / Port / and steering arm.

Also sent you a Pm~

-------------
Michael ....    

I'm the black sheep ~ 1984 Dixie 299 Super Skier (350 Chev PCM / counter rotation / Velvet drive) Open Bow.

Posted By: bigwavedave
Date Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:57pm
Give me a call about your interior Dave 8159531823

-------------
bigwavedave

Date Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:58pm
Give me a call about your interior Dave 8159531823

-------------
bigwavedave

Date Posted: July-21-2012 at 12:00am
Michael - I forgot about the rudder! Sent you a PM back.

-------------

Posted By: Whitfield
Date Posted: July-21-2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by KRoundy KRoundy wrote:

Michael - I forgot about the rudder! Sent you a PM back.

Thanks ~ email sent

-------------
Michael ....    

I'm the black sheep ~ 1984 Dixie 299 Super Skier (350 Chev PCM / counter rotation / Velvet drive) Open Bow.

Date Posted: July-21-2012 at 1:31am
Dave - you are in Chicago area? I don't want to call too late. I'll give you a ring on Saturday.

-------------

Posted By: Foot_Fungus
Date Posted: July-21-2012 at 1:43am
PM sent with parts needed. Also I'll take the invertaflow as well.

Posted By: nautique frk
Date Posted: July-21-2012 at 2:21am
Kevin I sent you a PM for a few things

Date Posted: July-21-2012 at 12:25pm
Got PM's and replied.

-------------

Posted By: Liledgy
Date Posted: July-21-2012 at 3:11pm
Do you have an hour meter? Tim

Date Posted: July-22-2012 at 3:04am
Dave -- I apologize. My day got away from me. I got out to the boat and really started to look at the interior. I scrubbed some of the vinyl and am relatively satisfied with the results. I will give you a call and get you the info. I have a quite busy day tomorrow. I hope that Sunday evening will be OK?

Liledgy and others who have asked about dash parts - I am a little bit of time away from being ready to sell anything from the dashboard area. The purple boat has a nice dashboard / gauge cluster and I am 99% sure that I am going to pull the entire thing and just drop it into my boat.

Once I'm sure that works - I will have some (very) used gauges from my blue SN and a relatively beat-up gauge cluster. My old hour meter gauge has 1800+ hours on it, so everything is relatively sun-faded. The tach is rusty. And - I don't know what still works.

Thus I will hold onto requests for dashboard parts and will let everybody know when I might have some gauges and other driver-centric things to sell.

-------------

Posted By: Liledgy
Date Posted: July-22-2012 at 3:16am
K, thanks for the reply. I'll probably just order a new one.

Posted By: DieselCash
Date Posted: July-22-2012 at 3:13pm
The parts area that the back seat sits on, how much?

(the one in the picture above)

Mine is messed up and missing parts.

-------------
1992 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: July-22-2012 at 10:43pm
Marty,

Send me an email or PM and make me an offer.

What you see is what you get with that rear seat frame (I assume that is what you are talking about?). I do not have the the seats (don't know where they are). The rest of it appears to be there. Also note, I am waiting for a call back from Dave. I don't know what he might want from the interior.

I see you have a Sport Nautique. Aren't those boats wider? I'm not sure that this part would fit in your boat properly. I don't know for sure; just asking. Anybody on here know is this rear seat frame from a 1993 Ski would fit in a 1992 Sport?

Kevin

-------------

Posted By: DieselCash
Date Posted: July-22-2012 at 11:34pm
I have no clue, it does look different than mine.

If someone claims it is the same I will PM you an offer.

-------------
1992 Sport Nautique

Posted By: Grampa Bill
Date Posted: July-23-2012 at 11:39am
This is perfect! I have a '93 Nautique with a missing tracking fin (bent it badly on a BIG rock), so would love to have one for $20. Let me know how you want to handle payment & shipping.
Also, need a VDO clock (white face, black bezel) as the setting stem broke on mine. Can you sell yours?

-------------
Lovin' my Nautique,
Grampa Bill

Posted By: Spritch92
Date Posted: July-24-2012 at 2:22am
KRondy,
Do you still have the windshield available? A rock went through mine by a passing truck....I have a 1992 and I think the 1993 is the same one....

Date Posted: July-24-2012 at 3:23am
Spritch,

Hi there! Welcome to the site. I'm sorry to hear about the rock problem. I do not know if the 1992 and 1993 are exactly the same. They look similar on the brochures. Anybody here know if the 1993 windshield will fit on a 1992 hull?

To be honest, I have no idea what it would cost to ship a windshield from here to Alabama (I live in Washington State). A quick look at the internet seemed to indicate roughly $120 - $150 to ship a windshield in the US.

Send me a PM or email and we can try to come to terms.

Kevin

-------------

Posted By: JasonS
Date Posted: July-24-2012 at 8:12pm
I need one of the spitot tubes off of the back. As a matter of fact I will take both of the if they are available.

That is the EXACT color of my 93.

Date Posted: July-24-2012 at 10:59pm
Jason - both of the Pitot tubes are spoken for already. Sorry.

You can get new replacements

http://www.nautiqueparts.com/speedometerpickuptubepitottube.aspx" rel="nofollow - here. Although, they are not exactly the same.

-------------

Posted By: Grampa Bill
Date Posted: July-25-2012 at 12:36pm
Interested in a tracking fin. Bent mine badly on a BIG rock. email response or call me at 313-702-9192.

-------------
Lovin' my Nautique,
Grampa Bill

Date Posted: July-25-2012 at 2:49pm
Bill - I have one good fin left. I can't access your email in your profile, but I sent you a PM.

-------------

Date Posted: July-27-2012 at 4:55pm
Update:

I have sold the tracking fins, doghouse prop rod (with associated hardware), glove box lid, and tachometer (it was rusty but Marty wanted it) and clock.

I have buyers lined up for the glass, rudder, drive shaft strut, muffler, glove box hinges, the "step" plate on the back and the steering wheel.

As you can tell, I'm cautiously moving forward with selling gauges. The ones I am selling are from my blue boat, so they are quite worn/faded.

I am getting queries about pieces and parts of the interior.

Keep your queries coming. I'm surprised at how often I get an email and say, "Oh, I didn't even think of that part...."

Kevin

-------------

Posted By: kapla
Date Posted: July-27-2012 at 7:00pm
1991-93 wind shield and wings are the same.
90 had shorter wings...

-------------
<a href="">1992 ski nautique

Date Posted: July-28-2012 at 11:35am
Give a call Dave 815-953-1823

-------------
bigwavedave

Date Posted: July-29-2012 at 3:30am
Dave,

Did you get my email with the pictures?

Kevin

-------------

Posted By: CCF
Date Posted: July-29-2012 at 8:47pm
Hi,

Is the black plastic section above the rear seat availble? It's in the middle just above the center virtical section of the rear seat where it says "Correct Craft". If so is it broken or cracked?

Please feel free to message me on the forum or at simonstrain@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Simon

-------------
Regards,
Simon Strain

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: July-29-2012 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by CCF CCF wrote:

Hi,

Is the black plastic section above the rear seat availble? It's in the middle just above the center virtical section of the rear seat where it says "Correct Craft". If so is it broken or cracked?

Please feel free to message me on the forum or at simonstrain@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Simon, A picture wold be fantastic!! I as well as others probably have absolutely NO idea of what your are talking about!!

OK, welcome to CCfan! besides the picture of the black mystery piece you are looking for, we always ask for pictures. Plus, submit pictures and text for the diary section

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: July-30-2012 at 12:41am
Simon,

I think you mean the black step pad that is above the back seat, correct? In the photo way up at the top of this thread it is the black flat rectangular piece above the seat. Is that what you mean?

It is aluminum, and I am sorry but it is already sold.

Kevin

-------------

Posted By: AussieNorts
Date Posted: July-30-2012 at 1:35am
Kevin,

do you have the pick ups at the back still available? Are they in good condition? I know I live on the other side of the world, but still might be cheaper and easier than buying form skidim and having to drill a different hole in the body.

Steve

-------------
Correct craft.....is there any other boat?

Date Posted: July-30-2012 at 2:20am
If you mean the speedometer pickups they are already spoken for.

Kevin

-------------

Date Posted: August-07-2012 at 10:55pm
Update:

I have tentatively moved into the realm of selling gauges from my blue Nautique. These are well-used dash parts and I'm very willing to let them go for good prices. If I don't get offers I'll just hold on to them for fun.

Main items still for sale:

Drive shaft strut
Invertaflow muffler
Interior (seats and other parts)
One of the brass "tuning" tubes for the speedometer pickups (sits behind gas tank)

My blue boat dashboard is is very poor shape and I'm replacing it with the purple boat dash. I've had a few ask about that so I thought I'd just say up front I don't think it's worth the effort to ship (or even spend the gas to drive over to my house).

-------------

Posted By: Lucky Mcelroy
Date Posted: August-09-2012 at 8:40pm
i want the muffler right now if you still have it, call ma Kevin 321-377-4008, i will send you a pm as well. also could use the little corner trim pice for the rubb rail that is at the lower corner of the stern of the boat next to the platform. also if there was a bimini top on the boat i will take that as well.

Date Posted: August-10-2012 at 3:22am
Sent you a PM. Muffler - don't know how to economically ship. The boat had no bimini. That's sort-of a Florida thing I think. Not enough sun up here? :)

-------------

Date Posted: August-12-2012 at 3:49am
I have had a few inquiries about boat parts lately from guys who need the parts right away. In the interest of full-disclosure:

I'm taking this boat apart on my own and it takes a lot of time. I'm likely not your guy if you need a part soon. I am happy to help when I can, but the main reason I got this parts boat was to fix up my boat.

And I'm about to take a two week vacation to take my son to college, so I'm going to be out of the parts business for a couple of weeks. :)

I'll put up the "open for business" sign when I return. If you are curious about any parts, just drop me an email and I'll let you know what I have.

-------------

Posted By: blink
Date Posted: August-23-2012 at 4:07am
I need the back rest of the back seat is it still available email is blinkey@comcast.net thanks

-------------
BTW looks like I lost my 82-2001 to sanity

Posted By: nautiquelover1988
Date Posted: August-25-2012 at 7:58pm
Tracking fins stilll available?????/

Date Posted: August-25-2012 at 10:54pm
blink, my email is in my profile. Send me a list of what you want.

nautiquelover1988, the tracking fins have all been sold.

-------------

Posted By: Foot_Fungus
Date Posted: August-26-2012 at 12:02am
kevin, did you end up using the manifolds and risers?

Date Posted: August-26-2012 at 1:15am
Yes, the entire engine, and all engine-related stuff, is being put into my boat.

-------------

Posted By: moffattra
Date Posted: August-26-2012 at 9:09pm
hi kevin, just sent you a message about the back seat in your parts boat. let me know if you got it. thanks, -colin moffattra@gmail.com

Date Posted: August-27-2012 at 5:35pm
Moffattra, I never received a note from you. Just sent you an email.

Kevin

-------------

Posted By: moon
Date Posted: September-26-2012 at 11:30pm
is engine cover and front seats still for sale if so how much   
      thanks

Date Posted: September-27-2012 at 2:16am
Engine cover issue is complicated. Could send you an email of what is going on.

The observers seat is available. It has a quarter-sized tear in the seat bottom. The driver's seat was damaged by the tree and is missing some of the upholstery, but I believe the shell is usable if you would like to get some skins from someplace like Christine's.

If you are still interested or would like pictures send me an email. I'll take any offer. Shipping would be "interesting" with objects of this size and weight.

-------------

Date Posted: September-27-2012 at 8:20am
Would like pics of all 3 items. Where are you located. Thanks

Date Posted: September-27-2012 at 6:01pm
Moon,

Your email address is listed as private. Go to my profile or you can send me a message at kevin dot roundhill at gmail dot com.

I live in Lake Stevens, Washington, north of Seattle about 35 miles.

Pictures below. More are available. Note that these were taken when I was just taking inventory. The upholstery will clean up quite well, I just had not scrubbed at it yet when I took these photos. Note the last picture below where you can see I cleaned up the "V" portion on the back seat. All the dirt and black dots essentially scrub away. The upholstery feels soft and pliable (to me).

I have a person interested locally in the engine cover. If that happens I have another cover available, but it is apart and only partially covered at the moment. You'll have to stand by on the cover.

Observers seat:

Observers seat puncture with driver's seat in background:

Driver's seat (note the "back" of the seat is missing):

Back seat showing how the upholstery cleans up:

-------------

Posted By: Dtaylor373
Date Posted: September-27-2012 at 9:42pm
Do you still have the guage pod

-------------
David T

Date Posted: September-28-2012 at 3:25am
Dtaylor373,
Some of the gauges are already sold. The pod itself is quite rough. What do you need?

-------------

Date Posted: September-28-2012 at 11:03pm
sorry couldnt get right back to you , doesnt look like observer seat would fit in a 82 hull ,any thoughts on that? im trying to up date interior a little. what are you thinking for price on driver seat and any newer style engine cover will work .

Date Posted: September-29-2012 at 3:02am
Tracy,
There is little to no inter-changeability between interior parts between a 1982 hull and a 1993 hull. The 1993 hull is wider and longer than the 1982. The seats are quite different and the 1993 engine cover is much larger than the smaller 1982 design because the 1993 has room in the back for a muffler. It is noticeably larger engine hatch and would take up a lot of room in your 2001 hull.
Kevin

-------------

Date Posted: September-29-2012 at 8:45am
Thanks for info, wasnt sure ive seen. Psome older boats with newer piece s in them. Im sure driver seat will work, let me know how much.
thanks

Date Posted: November-01-2012 at 1:53am
If your name is Don Adams, can you please email or call me?

-------------

Posted By: Crehlen
Date Posted: May-25-2013 at 6:00pm
Do you still have a glove box door. Thanks

Date Posted: May-26-2013 at 12:35pm
The glove box lid has been sold. Sorry.

-------------

Posted By: Tadpole
Date Posted: July-20-2013 at 2:11pm
Do you still have the intertaflow mufflers? How much to ship to 02703 (Massachusetts).

-------------
1993 Ski Nautique

Posted By: 4woody
Date Posted: July-20-2013 at 2:33pm
Do u still have tracking fins

Posted By: skirunt
Date Posted: July-20-2013 at 4:43pm
do you have the unit the rear light goes in.

-------------
79 nautique 93 nautique

Posted By: Tadpole
Date Posted: August-05-2013 at 1:00pm
Do you still have the muffler?

-------------
1993 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: August-06-2013 at 12:42am
I have two tracking fins that are both bent pretty bad. I would guess that it would be cheaper to buy a new one from a dealer or an online store than to have one of my bent ones repaired.

I do have the little receptacle that the rear light goes in. New ones are $37 at http://nautiqueskins.com/Exterior_Parts___Accessories.html" rel="nofollow - Christine's and likely other places on line that support CCF. If you are still interested in mine just let me know.

The muffler has already been sold.

-------------

Posted By: philliphughes
Date Posted: February-16-2014 at 11:42pm
Do you still have rear seat

Date Posted: February-18-2014 at 2:28am
No, I do not. I sold it to a guy from Canada but when he got home it did not fit his boat. I'm not sure what he has done with it since.

-------------

Posted By: DAS1998
Date Posted: April-07-2014 at 6:09pm
I am looking for brass speedometer tube.

Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: April-07-2014 at 6:16pm
Got one extra looking for a home.... tube and bracket. Email me or PM me....

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Posted By: Glenwyatt
Date Posted: May-28-2014 at 3:00pm
I'm looking for the rear seat base if you still have it.

Posted By: Crockett859
Date Posted: June-23-2014 at 12:01pm

Do you have a pro tec ignition coil?

Date Posted: June-24-2014 at 1:25pm
I appear to have missed some posts here. Sorry about that.

I don't have any spare ProTec parts. I put the engine in my boat. :)

I do have a speedometer tube. If you need one call me.

I no longer have anything big, besides the drivers seat. I think that is the only thing left that is of size. Everything else is bagged, tagged and in a box in my garage. The rear seat, windshield, controls, cables, etc... are all sold.

What I have left is a wide assortment of screws, bolts, brackets, etc. If you need something unique or small I might have it. Oh, and I have the engine frame and the metal L-brackets that hold up the floor in the rear of the boat.

PM or email me if you think I might have something in my stash of odds and ends that you need.

-------------

Posted By: fixitjim
Date Posted: November-09-2017 at 1:49pm
I know this post is from 2012 but do you still have one of the "Invertaflow" mufflers? How much use have they had? Still in good shape? Also I am looking for a glove box stereo mounting bracket.. Thanks, Jim

-------------
fixitjim

Date Posted: November-09-2017 at 5:56pm
Everything of value for this boat has been sold for years. I think I might still have the gas tank stored below my house and I have a few random brackets and a lot of screws.

-------------

Posted By: velde99
Date Posted: November-13-2017 at 1:14am
Change your listing/title to all sold? May help you and others😀

Posted By: throttle out
Date Posted: November-13-2017 at 3:04pm
Are the speedometers still available?? If so I'm interested in them. Also looking for the black plastic PCM spark-arrestor cover.
I skimmed through this tread and did'nt see anything about them, if I missed it my bad.

Thanks!!

-------------
1989 Ski Nautique 2001 351 PCM w/ 1-1.23

Print Page | Close Window