Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 9:36am

Topic: Green Lake 2013,, We're Back
Posted By: Mojo
Subject: Green Lake 2013,, We're Back
Date Posted: January-18-2013 at 4:06pm
Yep, we're Back !!!!

When : July 19-21 2013
Where: Downtown Green Lake, WI

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/reunions/midwest/" rel="nofollow - Register today !

That’s Correct……. With the hiatus over, your humble GL crew is back and has been working hard to prepare and reestablish the “Official” GREEN LAKE, CCFan, premiere event for the summer of 2013.. For those of you that have never had the chance or have missed the opportunity to see the most eclectic array of Correct Craft and Nautique boats, and to be able to meet and mingle with the best CC owners group in the country, then this year is definitely one you do not want to miss….

Schedule of events:
Thursday Night:     Pre-Event TBA
Friday Night:       Official meet-n-greet with an “On land”, owner judged, boat show at the American Legion facility in downtown Green Lake. Here, an indoor facility will be completely ours to enjoy, as well as a perfectly set up , flat parking lot will be used to show off your craft. Then off to the “Goose”
Saturday:           Boat parade to the bay where we’ll set up the float in party for the afternoon in the shallows. At night will be a completely catered hog roast dinner in the park, under cover of canvas, with music, volleyball and games for the kids. A raffle and or silent auction will also take place. Then off to the “Goose”
Sunday:        For those staying, enjoy everything the area has to offer

For you savvy individuals that can read between the lines, there is a very special meaning to the logo this year. Those of you who attend this year’s event will get to see the much anticipated unveiling of a particular craft that we have all watched and enjoyed seeing restored from the ground up, by a coveted member of the CCFan family…   For those of you who haven’t followed along, we’ll leave you in suspense for now…

We will also, for the first time, create a display of some of the most popular early 70’s, National Tow Boats that Correct Craft lovingly called “The Promo’s”. Again, along with all of your Classic and modern day CC’s and Nautiques, this year will not be the one you want to miss !!

So people, watch for the 2013 Registration page to be put together by Keith and put the date in your calendar. Start the process of checking on rooms as well as campsites. Go to the following website for detailed information for lodging etc..
http://visitgreenlake.com/lodging

If you are truly a CCFan, and have always wanted to spend time with friend and families that have made the site absolutely “The definitive site for Correct Crafts”, we know you will have a great time..

Watch the thread for continued details and enhancements to the Best, In Water Owners Reunion for Correct Craft in the country….

Thanks. We'll look forward to seeing you this summer !!!

Dave, Alan and Steve..

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Replies:
Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: January-18-2013 at 4:33pm
Can't wait!!!

-------------

Posted By: phatsat67
Date Posted: January-18-2013 at 4:44pm
That logo is the bomb!

-------------

Posted By: Behl
Date Posted: January-18-2013 at 5:16pm
Just called Bill at Bay View and he just sold out to a car show just the other day. Nothing in way of room at this time!!

-------------
Steve in Indy

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1702&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980" rel="nofollow - Redone 1977 Ski Tique

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: January-18-2013 at 5:22pm
Can't wait!!! see you all there!

Paul,

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Posted By: RainDog
Date Posted: January-18-2013 at 8:00pm
Several people have grouped together and rented houses in Green Lake. Word is they have been very satisfied and off-water houses should be quite affordable when shared. It is something to consider if the Bay View and others are booked up.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1868&sort=&pagenum=1 - 62 Classic

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5242&sort=&pagenum=1 - 2002 Super Air

Date Posted: January-18-2013 at 8:02pm
Better git-r-done, Paul!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1868&sort=&pagenum=1 - 62 Classic

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5242&sort=&pagenum=1 - 2002 Super Air

Posted By: 62 wood
Date Posted: January-19-2013 at 12:09am
Yeeeeeh Haaaaawww!!!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: DrCC
Date Posted: January-19-2013 at 12:35am
Like Like that Logo !!!

It's Stylish, yet with the Artistic rightness.

Posted By: OverMyHead
Date Posted: January-19-2013 at 4:26am
Awesome guys, sounds like a premo event. I called Hattie Sherwood to reserve a spot. Thanks for all your hard work.

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: bigwavedave
Date Posted: January-19-2013 at 11:56am
Sounds great see you there

-------------
bigwavedave

Posted By: nautique78
Date Posted: January-19-2013 at 3:32pm
Looking forward to attending!!

-------------
nautique78

56Hot Rod Special
70Mustang
70Skier
76Tique
78Nautique
79Nautique
92Nautique
98Nautique

Date Posted: January-19-2013 at 7:07pm
Ahh 6 months from today we will be strolling waist deep in the bay surrounded by all vintages of correct craft. I hope that thought is going to be enough to get me through the 17 below tomorrow night.

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: oldyeller
Date Posted: January-21-2013 at 1:50am
Sounds exciting! Look forward to making it to my first CC reunion.

Posted By: BuffaloBFN
Date Posted: January-21-2013 at 1:50pm
I heard somebody may have the epoxy out and I would so love to have a few of those rail clips. You could almost name your price; those are the ticket.

I gotta send a thumbs up to Lori & Lanie. I had barely made my mind up and had the receipt in hand. Tight ship right there.   

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO

Date Posted: January-21-2013 at 2:53pm
Talked to Chris at the Lake Side and got a room for Thurs to Sun. Sounds like she may still have some room.. Her number is 920-294-3318

Steve

-------------
Steve in Indy

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1702&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980" rel="nofollow - Redone 1977 Ski Tique

Date Posted: January-21-2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Behl Behl wrote:

Talked to Chris at the Lake Side and got a room for Thurs to Sun. Sounds like she may still have some room.. Her number is 920-294-3318

Steve

Steve, right on.. There's always a place to stay in GL. Glad to see you getting ready to come out again this summer...

Anyone needing help on lodging ideas or any questions, please feel free to email or PM me. I'll be more than happy to help...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-21-2013 at 8:31pm
Ressies made!!!

see you in the summer......

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: TimmyCAT
Date Posted: January-21-2013 at 9:02pm
I've got it in my calendar. Hopefully work won't get in the way!

Date Posted: January-21-2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by TimmyCAT TimmyCAT wrote:

I've got it in my calendar. Hopefully work won't get in the way!

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy..... Work or GL?!!??? and an hour and a half drive? There are guys that drive a day and a half or more to come.

You got SIX months man....where are your priorities?

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-22-2013 at 1:21am
Unfortunately Woodster, it's more than a matter of just priorities. I may normally call the milwaukee area home but I've been stationed in Western Australia for work. I hoping to be back home by summer but if not, that 11,000 mile trip might be a little much to overcome

Date Posted: January-22-2013 at 1:32am

Unfortunately Woodster, it's more than a matter of just priorities. I may normally call the milwaukee area home but I've been stationed in Western Australia for work. I hoping to be back home by summer but if not, that 11,000 mile trip might be a little much to overcome

11,000 miles...that could be a bit! Hope it works out to make it.

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-22-2013 at 11:14am
You would not be the first to make an international commute to a ccfan reunion, so man up.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-22-2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

You would not be the first to make an international commute to a ccfan reunion, so man up.

+++1 lol

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-23-2013 at 5:28am

Consider it done!

Posted By: Kristof
Date Posted: January-23-2013 at 5:57am

Lewis, Roger and I have been there, done that and got the T-shirt...

Unfortunately, I won't make it this year. I put my little saved money (don't you just love the crisis???) in a nice second hand caravan, so Chantal and I finally have our little place on the river bank close to the boat...
And what left of my saved money will go in the build of a nice porch and terrace in front of that caravan

But, when all of that is out of the way... We'll start saving for our next trip to GL!!!!

-------------
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Date Posted: January-23-2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

+++1 lol

I sure hope I don't have to back out this year, after that statement I assume it would not go well for me.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-23-2013 at 2:42pm
There was a lot of buzz last night during the Chicago beer night out about the reunion.. Lots of new and old faces already planning on making it up to GL. There's "Resto-fever" in the air.... Get um done boys. July will be here before you know it..

Can't wait..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:01pm
Alright, it's Friday....time for some fun.

Here's what we plan to bring to the party....What's everyone else bringing??

The 84 Tique-

The 78 Tique-

The 72 promo-

Hopefully our 'new to the lake' 2001 will make an appearance-

Tim, you bringing the Hookers again this year? I'm not normally a blonde guy but it'll do for the weekend

-------------

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:29pm
I could bring the Red Hooker if that tickles your fancy, Chris.

I reserved our usual spot (sites 35-38), so we should be good to go. I assume I'll drag the BFN with me- hopefully I wont go home with my tail between my legs (again)!

-------------

Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I reserved our usual spot (sites 35-38), so we should be good to go. I assume I'll drag the BFN with me- hopefully I wont go home with my tail between my legs (again)!

I'm sure the BFN will do the trick Tim, it's the drink'n skills that could use some work LOL Glad to see you're up for the fun. It will be great to see you guys !!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:13pm

I assume I'll drag the BFN with me- hopefully I wont limp home with my tail between my legs (again)!

How are those springs holding up?

-------------

Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:20pm
Springs are good! Will also try to remember not to run around in the dingweeds and overheat again.

-------------

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:26pm
We overheated
How hot is it?
How high does the gauge go?
(Starts walking the boat to the ramp)

-------------

Posted By: Kristof
Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:58pm

I'm sure the BFN will do the trick Tim, it's the drink'n skills that could use some work LOL Glad to see you're up for the fun. It will be great to see you guys !!!

Moj'

A word of advice Tim: don't mix!
That did not end well for me when I was there...

-------------
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Posted By: M3Fan
Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:50pm
I figure we'll bring the

Since the

is serving permanent cabin duty.

-------------
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Date Posted: January-25-2013 at 11:10pm
Chris, stop posting pics of that white 86 I'm having buyers remorse haha. I hope it makes it there I would love to see that beauty making spray.

-------------

Date Posted: January-28-2013 at 10:42am
Krikey Chris.....4 boats....jeez i'm doing good to bring one.

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-28-2013 at 1:08pm
Hoping to have strong attendance numbers from the Iowa contingency! About time to start working on boats, huh?

-------------

Posted By: lewy2001
Date Posted: January-28-2013 at 9:06pm
Sure would like to get there for this one it will be "Magic".

Used most of the holiday budget up in Whistler BC recently. Will have to see what the next few months bring before committing. But will be trying my best to make GL once again.

-------------
If you're going through hell, keep going

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2999" rel="nofollow - 89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Date Posted: January-28-2013 at 10:08pm
Green lake needs you Lewy. I hope you can make it happen.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: Tonali_III
Date Posted: January-29-2013 at 2:36am
This will be my first Reunion. Keep me posted.

My problem: which boat to bring.

The one of twelve built (per Woody) Chrysler M440B powered 1974 Southwind 20 or my latest acquisition: Dr. John Elsen's 1972 Mustang 16?

Decisions, decisions

Seriously, I am looking forward to attending my first...even if neither boat makes it.

Tony

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=553&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan

Date Posted: January-29-2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Tonali_III Tonali_III wrote:

The one of twelve built (per Woody) Chrysler M440B powered 1974 Southwind 20 or my latest acquisition: Dr. John Elsen's 1972 Mustang 16?

Decisions, decisions

Seriously, I am looking forward to attending my first...even if neither boat makes it.

Tony

Tony,
Glad to see that you're making plans to share the summer with us... To answer your question, and make it really simple ((((BRING THE SOUTHWIND) !!! I'm sure both of your boats are awesome, but you'd kick yourself for not bringing the larger, deep V .. Green Lake, while beautiful, can kick your ass in a little boat.. To make the weekend just that more relaxing, I'd leave the Mustang in the garage...

You can thank me then lol..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: January-30-2013 at 3:43am

Tony,
Glad to see that you're making plans to share the summer with us... To answer your question, and make it really simple ((((BRING THE SOUTHWIND) !!! I'm sure both of your boats are awesome, but you'd kick yourself for not bringing the larger, deep V .. Green Lake, while beautiful, can kick your ass in a little boat.. To make the weekend just that more relaxing, I'd leave the Mustang in the garage...

You can thank me then lol..

Moj'

Ding...ding...ding The Southwind it is! Now I just need to get my ACBS buddies motivated to help me put the carpet in and finish the rear access hatch I am installing.

Thanks, Dave.

Hey, check out my engine thread http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28781&title=mission-you-wanna-what-lol" rel="nofollow - Mission: You Wanna What I have a plan for a 500cid, 500hp, Chrysler 440 based engine for my Southwind. The plan thus far: It's going to be a lefty (much to the consternation of "Keep it Original" Pete). It will have a 440 Source 500cid stroker kit, 440 Source Stealth heads, a wicked Comp Cam Hydraulic Roller cam, an A&A Transmission Max Wedge Cross Ram sporting twin Carter AFB's, and that's just the beginning! I plan on building this thing on paper from the oil pan up and presenting my plan to Gordon at Performance Engines in Bethalto, IL and between he and I and a lot of time, we will build a killer Chrysler RB engine. I get all excited just thinking about it! And Zach from N3 is messing his britches thinking about this killer BB Chrysler.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=553&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan

Date Posted: January-30-2013 at 3:50am
Anyone know when Osh Kosh is this summer? I might pull double duty and check out the airshow. You know, for that short period, Wittman Field is the busiest airport in the world!

-------------

Date Posted: January-30-2013 at 9:10am
July 29 - Aug 4

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: weitekampt
Date Posted: January-31-2013 at 11:36pm
The Weitekamp posse will be invading Green Lake!! Rollin' in Thursday and staying at the Lakeside Hotel. It will be cut short because we will leave for family vacation in Minnesota on Saturday. Still looking forward to seeing everyone and seeing new faces!

-------------
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1559&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995 - 1993 Ski Nautique

Posted By: JoeinNY
Date Posted: February-04-2013 at 7:39pm
I am definitely looking forward to making a return to Green Lake this year!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5MkcBXBBs - Holeshot Video

Posted By: Keith
Date Posted: February-07-2013 at 9:32pm
Hey Guys,
I intended to have the registration page up by tomorrow. Had a busy week at work and now the big storm is coming. Kids school is already canceled for tomorrow so we're heading to the mountains at day break to ski a much need few days of powder.

Should have the GL registration page up on Monday or Tuesday.

-Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Posted By: 77 SKI
Date Posted: February-12-2013 at 5:59pm
OK, I'm new so how do I sign up. Is there a link?

-------------
1977 Southwind 18
1994 Ski
1997 - 2008 Ski (Promo)
1977 Ski (current)

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: February-12-2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by 77 SKI 77 SKI wrote:

OK, I'm new so how do I sign up. Is there a link?

Welcome, There will be a registration page but it is not live yet. Check back in a week and I think it will be running. We'll post a link on this thread and it will also be accessible from the reunions tab at the top.

-------------

Posted By: 77 SKI
Date Posted: February-12-2013 at 6:15pm
Cool...Thanks.

-------------
1977 Southwind 18
1994 Ski
1997 - 2008 Ski (Promo)
1977 Ski (current)

Date Posted: February-16-2013 at 1:35pm
Sent my deposit to Hattie Sherwood this week site #1. Just over 5 months!

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-03-2013 at 12:57am
Bump. 138 days and counting down.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 2:01pm
The http://www.correctcraftfan.com/reunions/midwest/" rel="nofollow - 2013 Midwest Reunion Registration Page is now live!

I'll be updating Dave's original post with a link as well. Sign-up today!

Thanks again Dave, Alan and Steve for continuing this Green Lake tradition.

-Keith

-------------
Former:
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 5:32pm
Kieth

The registration Always shows an an error . The reunion location does not carry over

Steve

-------------
Steve in Indy

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 5:46pm
this is the error i get...even though all the information is there???

"Registration Error - There is some missing information:"

Paul,

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:03pm
Yea me too.

-------------

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:07pm
Mine went through no problem. I am bringing the Miamian this year.

-------------

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:13pm
Duh, that's the security system automatically blocking out the Riff-Raff.

Good Work Keith!!!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: kytom2
Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:38pm
You pulling the Miamian up with the Caddy?

-------------

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:43pm
Sorry guys. Registration page is fixed. Sorry about that bug.

-Keith

-------------
Former:
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:52pm
Keith, is the option to buy hats/shirts presented after you pay for registration? Or is that option missing?

-------------

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 7:10pm

Keith, is the option to buy hats/shirts presented after you pay for registration? Or is that option missing?

Tim, We're going to have hats and tees available for purchase at the event.

-------------

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

You pulling the Miamian up with the Caddy?

Won't be too hard to load up whats left with the top down---

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: kytom2
Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 10:28pm
That's not Hollywood's caddy! His is much classier than that!

-------------

Date Posted: March-06-2013 at 11:56pm
That's not saying much but it is. Thanks Tom.

-------------

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 11:54am
A great looking new 200 coming up from FL. That's very cool! Despite all the huge, over the top, air boats with too many color options and too many goofy graphics, CC can still make a good looking boat.

-------------

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 1:14pm
Come on Larry, I am bettin you could hitch a ride up here with someone, make it happen!!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: SNobsessed
Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:56pm
Hey Dave - Can you give any info on these hotels in town? Any red flags?

Bayview
Dartford
GL Inn
Keipe
Lakeside

My camping days are behind me . . .

Don't need 4 star.

I bet others could use some guidance too.

Thanks

Chris

-------------
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: March-08-2013 at 11:50pm
Yes, there are several choices between motels, B&B's as cottage rentals.
Of course I've heard good and bad over the years, but here's a basic run down based only on my personal opinion..

Hotels:

Bayview:
This has been the motel of choice by most reunion goers as it offers a ramp, slips, decent rates and it's walking distance from the park and downtown.. It books up fast, but if you keep calling them, you might get lucky...

Lakeside:
This hotel is also a favorite as it's right across from the park and main ramp. It's an old joint like the Bayview, but it butts up against the Goose Blind.. Enough said about that.

Dartford Inn:
This motel hasn't been updated since the cold war and will remind you of Friday the 13th movies... It's not in the business district either, so you cannot walk to it...

Green Lake Inn:
I have never stayed here, but understand it's an updated place, reasonably priced, pleny of trailer parking and is still walking distance from town.. Worth taking a look..

Heidle House:
Expensive, resort style hotel. Nice place for sure..

Kieple hotel:
I believe this is a newer set up right in the heart of town. It's above some shops on the main drag. I don't really know much about it.. Definately doesn't have a parking lot for trailers !!!!

McConnell Inn:
This is a B&B right in town.. Nice place. I've stayed there many times when we first started to come up to GL.. It's kind of a quiet place though.. I don't believe they allow children...

Tuckmeinn:
This is a small house, right next to the Lakeside Inn.. This is a perfect spot for a larger family or group, as is many of the homes for rent in the town...

I'd invite any and all to go to the Greenlake Chamber website for more information.. Or if anyone has any specific questions, they can PM or email me and I'd be happy to help them..

Thanks for bringing this up Chris... Summer will be here before you know it.. Don't delay in booking something !!!!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: March-09-2013 at 1:53am
We stayed at the Dartford the first year,a good mile from town and the rooms were musty smelling,like Mojo says it's kinda old school Wisconsin. Bayview is nice but rooms are always gone fast,lakeside is nice too,thats where were going to be this year.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: Frankenotter
Date Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:11pm
Ill be attending as long as I can get the days off from work. I have to bid for off time so I won't know for sure until May but I plan to bring the 176.

-------------
1999 Ski Nautique 196

Posted By: diggit
Date Posted: March-09-2013 at 2:41pm
Sweet! We're in! Looking forward to meeting y'all and enjoying our first reunion!!

-------------
'93 Ski Nautique Black/Teal
'77 Ski Nautique. Loved it. Let it Go.

Posted By: rleinen79
Date Posted: March-11-2013 at 1:49pm
Unfortunately, the change of weekends this year takes me out. It will be the first one I've missed.

Rob

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=7744" rel="nofollow - 2006 Ski 206
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1123" rel="nofollow - 97 SNOB

Posted By: FloridaMike
Date Posted: March-11-2013 at 5:34pm
Larry, I don't know for sure if you are referring to my '12 red metallic SNCB, but I like your comment. So as not to be incognito, the red boat won't make it to Green Lake, but I will have my '95 SNCB at the reunion.

I will have my family and several friends with me, coming from Chetek, WI.
All together, we will have about 15 people and 5 boats in our party: '95 SNCB, '97 SNCB, and '02 Malibu (all pictured), '83 SNCB, and a '48 Custom Utility.

Can't wait to meet everyone in Green Lake!

-------------
'12 SNCB - FL
'95 SNCB - WI

Date Posted: March-13-2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Unfortunately, the change of weekends this year takes me out. It will be the first one I've missed.

Rob

Come on Rob, make it happen !!!   

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: March-13-2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by FloridaMike FloridaMike wrote:

Larry, I don't know for sure if you are referring to my '12 red metallic SNCB, but I like your comment. So as not to be incognito, the red boat won't make it to Green Lake, but I will have my '95 SNCB at the reunion.

All together, we will have about 15 people and 5 boats in our party: '95 SNCB, '97 SNCB, and '02 Malibu (all pictured), '83 SNCB, and a '48 Custom Utility.

Can't wait to meet everyone in Green Lake!

Hey Mike, you'll all have a great time for sure.. look forward to meeting you and the crew. As soon as they can confirm, make sure each boat is registered and their guests included so we have everyone included in the boat show ballots and the dinner counts etc...

Bring on summer !!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: March-24-2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by FloridaMike FloridaMike wrote:

Sounds like we'll see the first ever Amish Ski Team with their horse drawn tow boat!

Recently spotted practicing:

-------------

Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: March-27-2013 at 2:43am
Can't wait. Work and kids have stolen away my CCF time, getting it back to the top of the list, and missed a ton of good stuff. Definitely will be here with the Sport. Dad's Ski needs some work (Cutler Bearing - not a simple change), but I will try to get that done and him and Mom up too. Can't wait to see everyone.

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Posted By: Nautique2001
Date Posted: April-01-2013 at 3:02pm
I've stayed at the McConnell Inn several times and Dartford once. By far I highly recommend the McConnell Inn. Very clean, quiet and friendly owners. It's close to all the action too.

Ken

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1052&sort=&pagenum=4&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - Nautique 2001

Date Posted: April-01-2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I've stayed at the McConnell Inn several times and Dartford once. By far I highly recommend the McConnell Inn. Very clean, quiet and friendly owners. It's close to all the action too.

Ken

Ken, You coming out this summer?

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Nautique2001
Date Posted: April-01-2013 at 5:15pm
Not sure yet, but will know soon. Would love to be back on GL again.

Ken

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1052&sort=&pagenum=4&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - Nautique 2001

Posted By: 800wildcat
Date Posted: April-01-2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Tonali_III Tonali_III wrote:

Decisions, decisions

Tony
Which Mustang is that? Would it be the one that's sat in the barn for several years with a engine knock? It had a 200hp 273 Chrysler and a fin from an '83 Ski Nautique added to the hull. Let me know - I've driven that one.

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: April-01-2013 at 7:13pm
I thought I'd already acknowledged that we're coming back, but definitely wanted to confirm now. Not sure what boat we'll be hauling though. We were hoping to get JMurph's beautiful 72 promo up there which may still happen, since there are supposed to be a few more promos in attendance as well. But we may be delivering a new/old boat to Picture Pat, a really hot, near perfect, sure-fire award-winning light blue 71 Skier. We'll just have to wait and see what unfolds.

Waiting to hear back from Reggie at Hattie Sherwood but planning to be back in our usual space 24-27 area. Can't wait!

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Date Posted: April-01-2013 at 7:33pm
Reid,
Sounds great.. Look forward to seeing you and the crew as always. !!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: April-01-2013 at 11:24pm
RJ is in the house! The 0 guests better be a typo...you may not be welcome without Nicole and the kids!

That would be like putting up with Reid without Laurie and the dogs. Unbearable!

-------------

Date Posted: April-03-2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

RJ is in the house! The 0 guests better be a typo...you may not be welcome without Nicole and the kids!

That would be like putting up with Reid without Laurie and the dogs. Unbearable!

Uhoh, a guys weekend for RJ ??? Maybe he'll ride the Harley and leave the boat at home !!!
Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: RJ
Date Posted: April-12-2013 at 11:34am
I didn't want to speak for her.

I'm still trying to lock in the time for all of us, I planned on adding my +1 and kids later.

Posted By: tachyon
Date Posted: April-17-2013 at 2:51am
Hope you can make it, I'm working on my plans now & hope to be there.

On another note, I'll be in Sydney in a couple of weeks, where do you ski around there?

Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Sure would like to get there for this one it will be "Magic".

Used most of the holiday budget up in Whistler BC recently. Will have to see what the next few months bring before committing. But will be trying my best to make GL once again.

-------------
Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!
http://www.tachyonmotorsports.com -
www.tachyonmotorsports.com

Posted By: lewy2001
Date Posted: April-17-2013 at 9:58am
Rick, They ski on a couple of different rivers in Sydney. The Nepean, Georges and Hawkesbury rivers.

They get quite crowded but as the season is coming to a close the numbers thin out. Tamworth is about 450klms from Sydney. When are you heading downunder? Maybe you could get up Tamworth while in the great Southern Land.

GL 2013 is still on my radar. Will most likely be a last minute call on attending. Would love to see the Hurricane in person now it is completed. I remember what it looked like back at GL 2009.

-------------
If you're going through hell, keep going

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2999" rel="nofollow - 89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Date Posted: April-19-2013 at 8:44pm
With ice out so late, should we start a pool as to whether or not Pete gets in the water?

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: April-22-2013 at 11:38am
What's this???? John B is going to come up and have some fun.... WITHOUT a BOAT???? What's this?? The Mustang won't make the trip?? What gives John??

Oh and yes, there's still some ice on Big Green..

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: April-22-2013 at 11:40am
I offered john some boat time with Austin and I. DavidG is already calling us the odd couple.

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: April-22-2013 at 1:56pm

What's this???? John B is going to come up and have some fun.... WITHOUT a BOAT???? What's this?? The Mustang won't make the trip?? What gives John??

I was thinking of warning everyone to start a savings fund for wetsuits if you don't have them - but the way things are going drysuits might be the choice....

Date Posted: April-22-2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by 800wildcat 800wildcat wrote:

I was thinking of warning everyone to start a savings fund for wetsuits if you don't have them - but the way things are going drysuits might be the choice....

Not to worry Dan, the sand bar will be warm enough to stand knee deep. Its after a few beers is when one will get the chills...

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: April-22-2013 at 2:16pm
Maybe not for Pete - we might need to look for some insulated waders for him....

Posted By: john b
Date Posted: April-23-2013 at 1:09am

Originally posted by 800wildcat 800wildcat wrote:

Not to worry Dan, the sand bar will be warm enough to stand knee deep. Its after a few beers is when one will get the chills...

Big plans, small execution.
I do want to meet some fans and examine the plastic (and some VERY special wood). Boats, Quinner, boats.

-------------
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Posted By: SNobsessed
Date Posted: May-17-2013 at 9:25pm
If any out-of-stater's have a need for more speed after we get off the water, this is a very cool race - not too far from Green lake. I might take it in myself.

http://www.roadamerica.com/Races/RaceInformation.asp?id=244" rel="nofollow - The Hawk

-------------
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: May-18-2013 at 11:04am
2 months!!!!!!!!

-------------
1987 Ski Nautique

Print Page | Close Window