Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3082
Printed Date: May-12-2024 at 5:45pm

Topic: Bimini Tops Group Buy
Posted By: Darrel
Subject: Bimini Tops Group Buy
Date Posted: February-22-2006 at 6:42pm
There is a "group buy" for bimini tops from towerbiminis on the planutnautique website.
Tops need to be ordered by end of the month. I spoke with them and they do make tops for boats w/o towers too. 10% to 15% depending on number of people ordering. According to many it is a very high quality sunbrella top. End of public service announcement.

Replies:
Posted By: tcarden
Date Posted: February-22-2006 at 7:56pm
If I buy the 82 nautique I'm hoping to look at Sunday I'll need a Bimini. I will stay in touch

Posted By: tjackle
Date Posted: February-23-2006 at 12:15pm
I have a 78SN and I might be interested.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1520&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980 - 78 Nautique

If you're going to do it...
Do it in a boat

Posted By: joelhern2
Date Posted: February-23-2006 at 12:38pm
We have a group buy in progress at Planet Nautique for tower biminis. If you are interested in purchasing a bimini for your tower...NOW IS THE TIME. OK, Here is the offer from Tower Biminis:

8-14 orders from PN Members = 10% discount
15+ orders from PN Member = 15% discount

The base price on the tower bimini is $715.00. This price includes one color of fabric, polished support frame, and nylon clamps.

There is an additonal charge for:
striped bimini (multi-color) = $55.00
powder coated support frame = $30.00
powdercoated clamps= $75.00

Also, shipping is $25.00 anywhere in the continental United States. International shipping is available.

The offer ends on March 1st. To place your order call Laura at 408-683-5630 and let her know that you are with the Planet Nautique group buy.

Date Posted: February-23-2006 at 12:41pm
BTW, you do not have to be a Planet Nautique member to get the discount. However, you do have to reference the Planet Nautique discount and its best to speak with Laura at towerbiminis.com

thanks,joel

Date Posted: March-01-2006 at 7:02pm
deadline has been extended until friday march 3rd due to more member who are interested. get thos orders in by friday march 3rd at 5:00 pm pacific time.

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: March-05-2006 at 10:50am
15 people spending roughly 700+....only a 15% discount.seems really weak....

Print Page | Close Window