Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32498
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 10:49pm

Topic: SJRR 2014 / Sunnyland Antique Boat Show
Posted By: boat dr
Subject: SJRR 2014 / Sunnyland Antique Boat Show
Date Posted: December-17-2013 at 3:43pm
I just received this from the event chairman, Terry Feist. This show will feature CorrectCraft for the first time. We have a list of 20 plus boats as of now, if you would like to display your pre 1975 CC please do.
Boats displayed in the water will have to be ACBS members , but this does not apply to land display........Go figure Boat dr

If you have need info please call 1-318-386-2825

The Sunnyland Antique Boat Festival is just around the bend and it’s time to get your boats ready for the biggest boating event on the East Coast. Each year our show continues to grow and this year we will adjust the footprint to allow everyone to participate. Our new docks will accommodate all the in water participants and everyone will be assigned a dock. Bring large fenders and adequate lines to secure your boat in the event of inclement weather. You must pre-register for the event in order to receive all the amenities and be covered by our insurance policy.

The most unique thing about our show is our trailer valet service. When you arrive at our show, we direct you to a marshalling area where we unhook your boat from the tow vehicle, attach it to one of our tractors, launch your boat and store your trailer so you can enjoy your time on the water. When you are ready to depart on Sunday, you simply provide your trailer number to our valet service and we recover your boat and move it to our out-bound location where you attach your tow vehicle and depart the area.

The City’s parking garage is free and ready for use. All boat show participants will park in this new facility which is two blocks from the show and there will be a shuttle to and from the show site. The 2014 show promises to be a spectacular event, and this year we will feature Correct Craft Boats built before 1975.

As most of you know, we have the famous St John’s River cruise the week before our show, and if you can’t make the southbound cruise, we will have the north bound cruise following the show. When you combine the North and South bound river cruises and our spectacular event, its more than two weeks of vintage boating on pristine lakes and rivers in central Florida.

All the Sunnyland volunteers will be in place at 8am on Thursday March 27th to start the show and we close promptly at 5pm. If you arrive after 5pm on Thursday, you will have to come back on Friday morning to launch. We will not be accepting boats on Wednesday March 26. If you arrive early, you will not have access to our facilities. All participants must pass through our registration facility located on Joanna Street. There will be multiple signs to direct you to the show entrance.

There are some significant things that we are asking participants to comply with:

1.      When you arrive at our show site, please be ready to launch your boat; Have your cover and tiedowns removed----battery hooked up---full of fuel---lines installed---fenders ready---test start your engine prior to arriving; We ask for your help in this area because we have so many boats to launch and if you are not prepared when you arrive, it impacts on our process.

2.     Flea Market vendors will not be allowed to go in and out of the site on a daily basis. We will allow you to drive in on Thursday, set up and remove your vehicle. If you work out of your vehicle, you can leave it on site for the duration of the show. If you are a Flea Market Vendor, you must set up on THURSDAY. There will be no vehicle access to the Flea Market on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The Flea Market area has new concrete. If you use a tent, you CANNOT drive tent pegs into the concrete.

3.     We advertise and sell tickets for our show based on three days; all day Friday, Saturday and until noon on Sunday. Thursday is our set up day and WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU ARRIVE ON THURSDAY. THERE WILL BE LIMITED ACCESS ON FRIDAY AND THERE WILL NO ACCESS ON SATURDAY. WE WILL NOT LAUNCH OR SPOT BOATS IN THE LAND DISPLAY ON SATURDAY. Our show ends Sunday at noon and we will not start the Tractor Valet service prior to noon on Sunday. Land displays will remain in place until Sunday noon. IF YOU NEED TO DEPART PRIOR TO NOON ON SUNDAY, YOU NEED TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO STORE YOUR OWN TRAILER AND RECOVER YOUR BOAT AT A LAUNCH RAMP OTHER THAT THE SHOW SUITE.

On Friday March 28, we will have our traditional picnic and cruise through the Mystic Doral Canal to Hickory Point. If you don’t have a boat, you can join the picnic by driving to Hickory Point. Friday night we will have our famous “Captains Party” at the show site in the big tent at the center of the show. Light food and beverages will be served. On Saturday, ACBS will conduct a Symposium designed around the wood boat hobby and this will be open to the public. There will be a fashion show for the ladies Saturday afternoon as well. Saturday night we will have several cash bars and a dinner party.

Although our show is a non-judged ACBS event, our Corporate Sponsors will present awards on Sunday morning. This will be followed by Church services at a remote cove in the comfort and luxury of your own boat.

The cities of Tavares and Mount Dora are working in concert to accommodate the large crowd and there will be many activities. The Sea Plane Basin at Wooton Park will be operational and rides will be offered. In addition, we will have a vintage Steam Locomotive operating between Eustis and Tavares from the new Train Station that will offer train rides. Live music from the swing band era is provided by the M&M Swing Band. On Saturday Mount Dora will have their traditional Antique Street Festival. Non Ethanol fuel will be available at our docks for purchase.

The show location is Wooton Park on Lake Dora in Tavares. We have on site Motor Home parking, and there are several new restaurants in Tavares as well as the new Lakeview Inn Hotel on site. Reservations can be made by calling 352-508-5344. In addition, we have a block of rooms reserved at the beautiful Mission Inn Resort located at Howie-in-the-Hills, a short distance from the show. Reservations can be made by calling 352-324-3101. Mention the Boat Show and you will receive a reduced rate.

The GPS address for the show site is: 123 South Joanna Ave, Tavares Florida 32778 or

GPS coordinates: 28.48.043N-----81.43.655W

SHOW REGISTRATION

On Line Registration will be available at the Sunnyland website www.acbs-sunnyland.org beginning January 1, 2014. On line registration is the most efficient, however you can receive a paper registration form by calling Bill or Kathleen Root at 352-324-6010.

PAYMENT

Payment may be made on line using PayPal or by check on United States banks only. Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept checks on foreign banks for registration or ship’s store purchases due to the excessive processing fees being charged by our local banks. We truly regret any inconvenience this may cause our many Canadian friends. We value your participation in our show, and hope you will take advantage of PayPal to handle your registration payments.

On behalf of the Sunnyland Chapter of ACBS, we welcome you and your families to this historical and charming community. We certainly look forward to seeing all of you at this Spectacular Boating Event.

Sincerely,

Terry Fiest

Chairman

");

-------------
boat dr

/diaries/details.asp?ID=4631 - 1949 Dart
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1533 - 1964 American Skier

Replies:
Posted By: SeaSkiff
Date Posted: January-16-2014 at 8:21pm
Scott Martin and Jay Fleck from Iowa and Minn. will be bringing the 1948 Utility down, barring a blizzard here in the north country.!.!.!
Scott

-------------
Cheers!! Keep the tools sharp!

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 10:08am
Okay guys, Here is what we organizers of SJRR 2014 need from you. We need to know WHO is going to have their boat in the Sunnyland Boat Show. Registration needs to be done with THEM by March 1, 2014 if you want to take advantage of the $40 registration fee. After March 1st it jumps to $75. I called and talked to someone with the show yesterday about the lunch BBQ cruise dinners and so forth and was told that it is usually limited to only those registered for the show. HOWEVER…… they may bend the rules and allow us to attend the dinners etc seeing as how Correct Craft is the feature boat and a large # of CCFans will also be down there doing our thing. It isn’t known at this point if they will and they will need to know how many boats will be in the show. So we can figure out what we are doing we need to know ASAP who’s gonna have their boat in the show. Once we know how many CC’s will be there then we can figure out what we are doing for dinner(s) for the weekend or make suggestions. IF you want your 1975 or older boat in the water display then you WILL need to be a ACBS member. Only those members will be allowed dock space and etc.

All we need on this thread is WHO is putting boats in the show and how many. Please post comments about all the other stuff on the other SJRR thread as we don’t need numerous threads on one gathering. If your showing then add your name to the list below:

boatdr- 2 boats
Gary S
81nautique
Jackiewdeen
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: juniorwoody
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Okay guys, Here is what we organizers of SJRR 2014 need from you. We need to know WHO is going to have their boat in the Sunnyland Boat Show. Registration needs to be done with THEM by March 1, 2014 if you want to take advantage of the $40 registration fee. After March 1st it jumps to $75. I called and talked to someone with the show yesterday about the lunch BBQ cruise dinners and so forth and was told that it is usually limited to only those registered for the show. HOWEVER…… they may bend the rules and allow us to attend the dinners etc seeing as how Correct Craft is the feature boat and a large # of CCFans will also be down there doing our thing. It isn’t known at this point if they will and they will need to know how many boats will be in the show. So we can figure out what we are doing we need to know ASAP who’s gonna have their boat in the show. Once we know how many CC’s will be there then we can figure out what we are doing for dinner(s) for the weekend or make suggestions. IF you want your 1975 or older boat in the water display then you WILL need to be a ACBS member. Only those members will be allowed dock space and etc.

All we need on this thread is WHO is putting boats in the show and how many. Please post comments about all the other stuff on the other SJRR thread as we don’t need numerous threads on one gathering. If your showing then add your name to the list below:

boatdr- 2 boats
Gary S
81nautique
Jackiewdeen
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave

juniorwoody 1 boat

-------------
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future

Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 12:07pm

Boat dr....1954 CC Starflite
Boat dr....1949 CC Dart
Gary S
81nautique
Jackiewdeen
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave[/QUOTE]
juniorwoody 1 boat[/QUOTE]

-------------
boat dr

Posted By: juniorwoody
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 12:56pm

Boat dr....1949 CC Dart
Gary S
81nautique
Jackiewdeen
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave[/QUOTE]
juniorwoody...1960 Atom Skier

-------------
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 1:06pm

Boat dr....1949 CC Dart
Gary S
81nautique 1955 Hurricane
Jackiewdeen
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave

-------------

Posted By: phatsat67
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Boat dr....1949 CC Dart
Gary S
81nautique 1955 Hurricane Towed by 2014 Grand Cherokee diesel.
Jackiewdeen
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave

-------------

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 2:45pm
[/QUOTE]

-------------

Posted By: 62 AquaSkier
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 4:03pm
I will be bringing my 62 Aqua Skier down.

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 4:17pm
Todd, I never saw that boat before, its beautiful. You say you ski behind it, where is the tow point? I see a pylon in the brochure, but can't see one in your diary pics...am I just missing it?

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Posted By: bwinn
Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 5:58pm

Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Todd, I never saw that boat before, its beautiful. You say you ski behind it, where is the tow point? I see a pylon in the brochure, but can't see one in your diary pics...am I just missing it?

Adam, That boat was at the Chicago boat show this past weekend, it is absolutely beautiful. Glad to see Todd will be making the trek.

-------------

Date Posted: January-23-2014 at 9:20pm
Adam, thanks for the kind words. The Aqua Skier I don't believe had the ski pylon. The Tournament Skier did. I am pretty sure they had the same hull design, but the Aqua had the rear seat. The tow point is the rear lifting ring.
I see you are from Cleveland area. Where abouts? My wife and in-laws are from Brecksville. We lived in Hudson for a couple of years as well.
Todd

Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 5:16pm
Somehow missed these replies...Todd, I live right downtown Cleveland. Certainly know my way around Brecksville and Hudson.

Do you have any fears towing from the lifting ring?

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 6:37pm
Adam,where do you ski in the area?
As far as using our lifting ring as the tow point, other than it is low, we have never had an issue with is. Then again we have not had someone on the back tearing it up either. I think as Alan said about his Hurricane, if someone took the ring off on a good run, so be it.I think that Mr. Ralph would be well pleased that our boats are still being used. Hope to meet him that weekend as well.
Hope to meet you at Mt. Dora, I will have space on board Friday as I am single handing it until the family get's in late Friday.
Todd

Posted By: Smithfamily
Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by 62 AquaSkier 62 AquaSkier wrote:

Adam,where do you ski in the area?
Todd

Lake Dora is BIG, with plenty of space to ski.

-------------
Js

Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 7:40pm
I will definitely take you up on a ride and even a pull if you're offering...you don't have to worry about me tearing anything up behind the boat, I do alright, but I am by no means an expert at anything. Right now the plan is to be on Lake Dora Friday. I'm sure somebody else can watch my boat while I'm off with you.

Jerry, I think he means by Cleveland. I spend time a few different places, Erie, Chippewa, a private spot in Ridgeville that I get on with a buddy any time I can, I've even been as far south as Berlin and Salt Fork. I don't have the best water around me, but I make due.

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 8:31pm
Adam,
Sounds like a good plan to me.I would think with the CCF contingent down there, all of our boats are going to be in good hands.
Now if I can just get the snow to stop falling This is getting really old!
Todd

Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 9:26pm
I heard that...luckily my boat is tucked away for the winter under the watchful eye of another CCF'r in NC.

-------------
bring the ruckus

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by 62 AquaSkier 62 AquaSkier wrote:

The Aqua Skier I don't believe had the ski pylon. The Tournament Skier did. I am pretty sure they had the same hull design, but the Aqua had the rear seat. The tow point is the rear lifting ring.
Todd

Todd,
The Aqua was available with a pylon but as an option. DO NOT use the aft lifting ring for pulling skiers!! Sorry but you will eventually damage a beautiful boat. Install a pylon in the bulkhead between the fore and aft cockpits. Fabrication will be needed but it's easier than repairing damaged wood. Who told you you could pull skiers from the aft lifting ring???

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 10:51pm
Pete, I think he's been doing it since about 1962.

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: February-02-2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Boat dr....1949 CC Dart
Gary S
Jackiewdeen
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave
62 AquaSkier....62 Aqua Skier
ReidP....62 Classic
ReidP....69 Mustang
ReidP....70 Mustang (Rodney's Olive Oyl)
ReidP....71 Skier
ReidP....72 Skier (Rodney's Moody Blue)
ReidP....73 Mustang
JMurph....72 SN Promo

We've got our old boats cleaned up like never before, and like several others, have long been looking forward to the opportunity to more seriously promote the Correct Craft name as a viable and legitimate classic boat.   While I've been an ACBS member for years, and certainly a wooden boat fan, I'm as excited as anything to see the ever-increasing ACBS acceptance of vintage 'glass boats as bonafide classics. Thanks Billy and Tim for taking the reins on this!!

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Date Posted: February-02-2014 at 4:35pm
CCFans. we need more people to commit to the Sunnyland show.. We need boats from 1975 and back, looks like 15 so far. Sure would like to see more wood but plastic is OK.
Reid has really stepped up to the plate with the number of boats that are following him South in late March.
The Suttons are bringing 2 wooden to the show, The 1949 Dart for land display and 1954 Starflite for water display and demo rides.

Help us make this show the "Talk of the Town"

-------------
boat dr

Posted By: jackiewdeen
Date Posted: February-02-2014 at 4:53pm
First, let me apologize to Boat Dr. and Morfoot.
Although I had originally planned on show my boat on the water display on Friday, that is not going to happen now. I really wanted to support the whole idea and honor the CC Brand and the people who made it possible. However, the financial planning of the SJRR trip does not make displaying the boat a feasible part for showing only one day.
I too, plan to make the trek to see the lake and show on Friday, with or without my boat. Logistic to be worked out Thursday.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5597" rel="nofollow - 75 Nautique

Date Posted: February-02-2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Boat dr....1949 CC Dart
Gary S

martin&Fleck
bigwavedave
ReidP....62 Classic
ReidP....69 Mustang
ReidP....71 Skier
ReidP....73 Mustang
JMurph....72 SN Promo

We've got our old boats cleaned up like never before, and like several others, have long been looking forward to the opportunity to more seriously promote the Correct Craft name as a viable and legitimate classic boat.   While I've been an ACBS member for years, and certainly a wooden boat fan, I'm as excited as anything to see the ever-increasing ACBS acceptance of vintage 'glass boats as bonafide classics. Thanks Billy and Tim for taking the reins on this!!

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-02-2014 at 6:05pm

Boat dr....1949 CC Dart
Gary S
81nautique 1955 Hurricane
martin&Fleck
bigwavedave
ReidP....62 Classic
ReidP....69 Mustang
ReidP....71 Skier
ReidP....73 Mustang
JMurph....72 SN Promo

-------------

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: February-03-2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

CCFans. we need more people to commit to the Sunnyland show.

but plastic is OK.

Great motivation with the use of a connotation

Which back row or shallow swamp will we be able to display our "Plastic" boats in?

Date Posted: February-03-2014 at 5:33pm
All boats will be displayed "Front and Center at the show" be it wood or plastic or should I say GRP for you Quinner.
For you Quinner , there will be a special spot reserved for you.Details will be posted soon...Do you have a boat to enter or you just trying to stir the turd pot????

-------------
boat dr

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: February-03-2014 at 8:25pm
Chris,

We need boats from 1975 and back,

Wood or plastic, 75 and back is cool with the ACBS!

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: bhectus
Date Posted: February-04-2014 at 1:04pm
It would be cool (if possible) to line the boats up in the corral by generation and give people a nice idea of how the brand has evolved throughout the years.

-------------
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001

Date Posted: February-04-2014 at 3:42pm
Billy/Tim,

Along the lines with Bret's thought, do you know if the "in-water" CC boats will be next to one another? That would be cool as well.

Having never been down before, I was assuming it was luck of the draw.

Todd

Date Posted: February-04-2014 at 4:24pm
Todd, give me a call and I will try to bring you up to speed. Are you doing land or water display .318-386-2825

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-05-2014 at 9:06am
Okay guy’s we are about 50 days out from this years SJRR and we need to get some things nailed down as far as …”A Plan.” From what little feedback that has been posted it sounds like the idea of hanging out at the “CC Corral” and attending Friday nights Captains Party is what we are going to do. We are going to need to know how many CCFans are going. As previously mentioned …Terry Fiest is going to give us wrist bands to allow us entry in the show all weekend for just $5. For normal attendees, it’s $5 a day.
As things are starting to come together on this it needs to be mentioned that http://www.christinesmarine.com/" rel="nofollow - CHRISTINES MARINE has stepped up for the weekend and is giving away 5 $100.00 gift certificates for just the SJRR attendees. Winners will be determined by various catagories to be determined later as things are being finalized. So a BIG shout out to them for stepping up and providing this for us.

From what Terry told me, they are trying to accommodate us in the best possible way so the answer is YES, they are going to try and have ALL the Correct Craft water display boats docked next to each other. Not a guarantee but they will make the effort to do so. That is why it is imparrative that we let him know ahead of time how many we are going to have in the water so they can have all of US together as a group.

Looking at the maps today, we may really want to spend Fri & Sat on the surrounding lakes. They are pretty big and with the canals that connect them with one another unchartered territory for many us will be had. My thoughts is that we always Sunday to run around on the St.Johns,cruise over to the Silver Glen or Lungren (shell) Island and it's really about us hanging out and skiing as the big family that we are where ever it may be. If it's one the four lakes then so be it. Less gators to worry about. Besides, that's why we suggest you stick around till Monday anyway.

If you haven't already listed yourself on the other thread as going then please do so ASAP. You will probably recieve a call from me soon regarding your plans for Fri and Fri night as we need to know how many wristbands we CCFans need from Terry and let him know how many will be there Fri night. If I don't have your # then Private message me yours so I can contact you verbally.

Excitement is building so if your bringing a boat then you'd better get started cleaning and shining her all up as the River is calling and March will be here before you know it. More details will be posted as they come in so pipe up if your coming on the other thread.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: ChristinesMarine
Date Posted: February-05-2014 at 12:29pm
Correction to the above post: ChristinesMarine.com is giving five $100.00 CASH prizes at SJRR.

Thanks,

George

Date Posted: February-05-2014 at 1:32pm
Thanks George!! I won one of those at the Green Lake Reunion, IIRC spent it all on Beer

Date Posted: February-05-2014 at 3:30pm
TMI, Quinner............Do pics of you and hollywood follow ?[<:o)]

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-05-2014 at 4:13pm
well, pics or it didn't happen right?

-------------

Date Posted: February-05-2014 at 5:25pm
Info received from Sunnyland Boat show...Calender of events and other useful data.....Billy

Boat Show Participants

For Participants:

You must pre-register for this event Click HERE for on-line Registration
You can receive a paper registration form by calling Bill or Kathleen Root at 352-324-6010.
You must provide a photo of your boat. If you registered the same boat last year and provided a photo, we can use last year’s photo.
We encourage payment using Pay-Pal, but accept US Checks. Sorry, we can no longer accept out of country checks!

Local Accommodations:
On Site Lodging – Lakeview Inn – 352-508-5344

Short distance from show – Mission Inn Resort & Club – 352-234-3900 www.missioninnresort.com
On-Site RV Dry Camping is available – see the registration packet for cost and to reserve.
Other lodging – Tavares Chamber Listing at www.tavareschamber.com or Mount Dora lodging at www.mountdora.com

Arriving at the Show!
The show site address is 123 South Joanna Ave, Tavares Florida 32778. GPS coordinates are 28.48.043N-----81.43.655W
We encourage you to arrive on Thursday. There will be no access to register or put your boat in the water after Friday at 5:00.
We advertise and sell tickets for our show based on three days; all day Friday, Saturday and until noon on Sunday. If you need to depart prior to Noon on Sunday, you will need to make arrangements to store your own trailer and recover your boat at a launch ramp other than that at the show site.
Boat Festival participants can park for free at the City of Tavares Parking garages, located 2 blocks from the show site. Typically there is shuttle service available from the garage to the show on Saturday.

Launching Your Boat – Sunnyland’s Valet Service

One of the unique features of the Sunnyland show is our Trailer valet service. When you arrive at our show, we direct you to a marshalling area where we unhook your boat from the tow vehicle, attach it to one of our tractors, launch your boat and store your trailer so you can enjoy your time on the water. When you are ready to depart on Sunday, you simply provide your trailer number to our valet service and we recover your boat and move it to our out-bound location where you attach your tow vehicle and depart the area.
All in-water registrants are assigned a dock. Please bring adequate fenders and lines.
When you arrive at our show site, please be ready to launch your boat; Have your cover and tiedowns removed----battery hooked up---full of fuel---lines installed---fenders ready---test start your engine prior to arriving; We ask for your help in this area because we have so many boats to launch and if you are not prepared when you arrive, it impacts on our process.
Non-Ethanol fuel is available at the on-site Marina.

Pre-Show and On-Site Show Events
The famous St John’s River Southbound Cruise leaves Jacksonville March 23, arriving in Tavares for the boat festival March 27th. This Epic cruise has been running for 27 years and is definitely a “bucket list” event! Click here for more information about the cruises. Click here for a printable registration form. Registration forms are also available on the Sunnyland website in the events calendar at www.acbs-sunnyland.org, or in the Sheerline magazine.
The equally famous St John’s Northbound Cruise leaves Tavares the day after the boat festival, March 31st, ending in Jacksonville April 4th. Click here for more information about the Cruise. Click here for a printable registration form. Registration forms are also available on the Sunnyland website at www.acbs-sunnyland.org, or in the Sheerline magazine.
Sunnyland ACBS Picnic – Leaving from the Tavares Boat Festival site on Friday, March 28th, boaters take a scenic cruise through the beautiful Dora Canal to enjoy a BBQ lunch at Hickory point. Sign up on the registration site for this fun event. You can arrive to the event by boat or by car.
Sunnyland Captain’s Party – On Friday night, under the show site’s “Big Tent”, old friends come together to meet and enjoy light snacks and cocktails to kick off the show. Tickets can be purchased on the Festival Registration site.
ACBS Educational Symposiums - These free educational sessions will be held Saturday next to the show at the Tavares Chamber offices. Schedule will be forthcoming.
Ladies Luncheon and Fashion Show –Enjoy a buffet lunch, piano favorites, and a fashion show hosted by Em’z on 5th from Mount Dora. This event will be Saturday at Noon upstairs at AL’S Restaurant, which is at the show site. Tickets may be purchased on the Festival Registration Site.
Festival Banquet – Saturday night, meet up with friends for dinner under the big white tent. Tickets are available for purchase on the registration site.
Awards Presentation – As the Sunnyland Boat Festival is not a judged show, awards are given by our corporate sponsors and friends. Awards are announced and presented on Sunday morning at 9:00 under the big white tent on the show site.
Sunday Church Services – Bring your boat, or hop a ride with a friend to enjoy church services at a remote cove on beautiful Lake Dora. All denominations welcome!

Leaving the Show!

Our show ends Sunday at noon (weather permitting)
Unless there is inclement weather, we begin our Tractor Valet service at noon on Sunday.
Be sure to sign up for your preferred departure time at the Sunnyland Member booth on Saturday.
Prior to launching your boat for valet departure, check in at the docks with the departure crew to verify that we are running according to schedule and to verify your trailer tag number. We recommend you have someone phone you when we pull your trailer so you can bring your boat to the dock without delay.
If you need to depart prior to Noon on Sunday, you will need to make arrangements to store your own trailer and recover your boat at a launch ramp other than that at the show site.

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-05-2014 at 5:42pm
I hope this info will add a bit more plan to our plan

As the days get closer we see how hard Sunnyland / ACBS are working to make this an all inclusive event, no matter what year CorrectCraft you own.The "CorrectCraft Corral" along with the discounted admisson fee's for CCFans was a major step in being all inclusive, and have been told "This is a First"
This event is again about Mr. Ralph, not where your boat is parked or what it is made out of, but had it not been for Mr.Ralph there would not have been a CorrectCraft company to build the boats that we now own............
Hope to see everyone, the old returnee's to the first timers, at the show or at Parramores ... See Ya in March   Billy/Karen

-------------
boat dr

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: February-06-2014 at 2:37pm
What Happen to "There is no Plan" LMAO....

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-06-2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

What Happen to "There is no Plan" LMAO....

Put on Hiatis till next year for obvious reasons.... We'll be back to our regularly scheduled River Run next year.

But of course who knows..... running through the canals and playing on different lakes this go around it may be decided to do that again next year. Sometimes change is good!

-------------

Date Posted: February-06-2014 at 3:46pm

Sometimes change is good!

That's what Obama said.

-------------
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001

Date Posted: February-06-2014 at 4:22pm
Mojo, this is true.....Can I say "go to plan B"
Dave , this thing has really taken on a life of its own..Sunnyland has worked with us to include every one , ACBS member,CorrectCraft owner or not, please come and enjoy the show...
As for next year who knows the location, but,SJRR will continue to be the best CCFan gathering , regardless of where it is held.

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-06-2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Sometimes change is good!

That's what Obama said.

-------------

Date Posted: February-06-2014 at 4:41pm

Mojo, this is true.....Can I say "go to plan B"
Dave , this thing has really taken on a life of its own..Sunnyland has worked with us to include every one , ACBS member,CorrectCraft owner or not, please come and enjoy the show...
As for next year who knows the location, but,SJRR will continue to be the best CCFan gathering , regardless of where it is held.

Just throw'n ya some dung there atcha Billy. I'm sure it will be a great time.. Just keep in mind that there are "post" 75' ahh you know "plastic" boat owners who like to come to the river run too   

And, my friend, you stand to be corrected on where the "Best" CCFan gathering really is !!!! Everyone knows its far away from Gators and Monkeys !!! LOL...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Boat Nurse
Date Posted: February-07-2014 at 12:05pm
Mojo, I have been to both. I think the warmth and NO PLAN is preferred by most!!! They all have friends old and new and this is what it is really what it is all about!! Come see us!! We have driven to see you more than you have driven to see us! Are you coming??????????

-------------
The Boat Nurse

Date Posted: February-07-2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Boat Nurse Boat Nurse wrote:

Mojo, I have been to both. I think the warmth and NO PLAN is preferred by most!!! They all have friends old and new and this is what it is really what it is all about!! Come see us!! We have driven to see you more than you have driven to see us! Are you coming??????????

No, unfortunately not.. To many places to go already booked this year. Taking my family on vacation for Spring break that weekend.. You're just going to have to enjoy without me this year. Maybe next year ???
Have fun with the "no plan/have plan" plans.. hahaha

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-07-2014 at 3:41pm
If by "best CCF gathering" you mean "has the most threads started by boat dr" well then that's correct

-------------

Date Posted: February-07-2014 at 11:26pm
You must lead a sad life , hollywood.

This thread and post are not about me nor you...nor do I understand your negative attitude towards this event, I assumed we were doing a positive service to CCFans. Seems you think otherwise, and I assume you will not be joining us this year. Billy

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-08-2014 at 9:42pm
Actually put me down for 2 sad wristbands please

-------------

Date Posted: February-08-2014 at 10:08pm
Sorry hw, we sold out of the "sad".

We still have plenty of SJRR/Sunnyland left , would you like to purchase 2 of those ?

-------------
boat dr

Posted By: lakemitchellscott
Date Posted: February-09-2014 at 11:43pm
Hey Billy. Please put me down for 4 wrist bands please. I am bringing my '71 Ski Nautique.

-------------
ScottZ
Lake Mitchell, AL

Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 1:51pm
Glad you are coming , this event is growing each year, and this will be the best SJRR yet.........Billy

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 3:33pm

-------------

Posted By: ArtCozier
Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 4:11pm
OK, everyone..... I just got the word that Correct Craft / Nautique Boats will be participating as a sponsor of the show. We will have a central location there. I am trying to polish up the infamous '61 SN to put at our location. We also might have a new boat there.
Art Cozier

-------------
"Art"

Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

We also might have a new boat there.
Available for test rides/ski sets? Don't tease me now Art...

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 7:51pm
Adam, you're gonna need to hire a driver for your boat cuz it looks like you're not going to be in it much! LOL!

-------------
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001

Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 7:58pm
I can drive my boat anytime...my sister will be around, she can watch it...now, if there were, say, a G21 floating around, I'll be first in line to volunteer to take that for a spin...I know Jody's gonna have his 200 there somewhere, that might give him a break from me pestering him for rides!

-------------
bring the ruckus

Posted By: ChristinesMarine
Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 8:22pm
ChristinesMarine.com is giving away five $100.00 cash prizes at the SJRR. Many of you know that we just went through a name change. We are trying to build up our Facebook page with the new name so if we get 500 likes on our Facebook page by the time the SJRR starts, we will add another $100.00 prize to the SJRR giveaway making it six $100.00 cash prizes! Help us and the SJRR attendees at the same time. Click here to like our https://www.facebook.com/christinesmarinepage" rel="nofollow - Facebook page

Date Posted: February-10-2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

We also might have a new boat there.
Available for test rides/ski sets? Don't tease me now Art...

That's yet to be determined. I would think that Marketing would want something in the water. I'll bounce the idea off of them and see where it lands. Nothing can be moved from/to the land displays once put in place. No room to maneuver. So if we put one in the water, it has to be for the whole show. The other option is to put in at a public ramp somewhere nearby. There's also the forever insurance battle.

-------------
"Art"

Posted By: backfoot100
Date Posted: February-11-2014 at 10:34am
Billy, put me down for 5 wrist bands. I'll speak up for Quinner, Maddie, Kap and John. The price of admission is cheap.

Hell, I'll even stir up the pot and bring my Skier. I'll try and keep it as far away from the CC Coral as possible so the uninformed don't get confused.

Let me know where that public ramp is at that you talked about because I'm sure not going to keep my boat there overnight either. The haul back and forth to Astor, although a bit inconvenient, isn't that big of a deal to me. It'll prevent me from the libation that others might enjoy while at the show, but I can certainly make up it when we get back to the Lee St. party house. I'm happy to be the designated driver in that regard. It's getting tougher to hang with those young kids anyway....LOL

-------------
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie

Date Posted: February-11-2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Hell, I'll even stir up the pot and bring my Skier. I'll try and keep it as far away from the CC Coral as possible so the uninformed don't get confused.

Eddie you know darn well that you and the skier are welcome at ANY CCFan event! The boat may not not say Correct Craft but you've been one of us for a long time anyway. Besides, as much as you have worked on and driven John's boat you're considered part owner.

Should the gate polise ask...we'll tell them you've been adopted.

-------------

Date Posted: February-11-2014 at 10:56am
Billy, is there a age limit for kids getting in free? Jillian is less than 2yrs old and Jimmy's kids are young as well. 6 & 4 I think. If kids are free then I'll need a total of 4 bands.

-------------
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001

Date Posted: February-11-2014 at 11:24am
Okay guy's guess I need to briing y'all up to speed with things we "staff" members have discussed.

We are still working with Alan/Action Screen Printing on shirts for this years SJRR. Once we have details worked on that we'll let you know. Alan's got his 9 3/4 fingers full of stuff going so shirts at this point is still up in the air.

WE WILL have a CCFan tent at the show for you to get your bands from a registration table at the tent. Once you get to the Corral you will need to go to our tent and get your bands if you have not gotten them earlier. Billy, Karen or I will be at Parramores starting Thursday so you can get them from us then and pay a registration fee.(yet to be determined based on if we're doing T-shirts).

Wrist bands for children are $3 but I will contact Terry Fiest to see if there is cut off age where they are allowed in free.

We are asking ALL CCFans to wear a Correct Craft Shirt of some sort Fri & Sat so that we will been seen and heard. My vote is either a previous SJRR shirt or Loud Pipes Save Lives if Alan can get em done in time.

There will be several other Correct Craft boats in the corral from fellow owners that are not CCFans so just keep that in mind.

Haven't finalized the details but we're also working on boat storage for Fri night at the show for those of us who are trailering boats down there from Parramores. I for one don't wanna drag it back and forth but preliminary indications are that this should not be a problem. So if you're trailering it down your other baby should have a safe place to stay the night and await your return on Sat. morn.

REMINDER.....Fri nights Capt's Happy hour is heavy finger foods so if you're going we'll all have to head somewhere after the thing for a decent meal. SAT night I believe will be the usual cookout/eat what ya brought at Parramores IF you are not doing the $40 dinner at the show. The Rec room has been reserved at the campground so on the other thread that needs to get moving as well.

I will be in touch with ALL attendees via phone SOON!

-------------

Posted By: OldSchoolBlue84
Date Posted: February-11-2014 at 10:27pm
Will be heading to the show. Family and I (4) will be passing the event heading towards Estero from our over night stop in Atlanta and will stop by to see all the excitement It will be a good break from all the driving from IN. Looking forward to the show!

-------------
Kostas
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6700&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1984 Ski Nautique 2001

Posted By: ScottZ
Date Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:34pm
Are any somewhat organized boating trips being planned for Friday or Saturday for the CC Corral boats?

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Date Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:51pm
Scott, I think all that is planned for Friday and Saturday is hanging out in the Corral, going to the show and watersports activities on the surrounding lakes. Boat Dr is planning on water displaying the Starflight so those who haven't ridden in it can get a chance too. Probably the same for any other CC in the water in the corral or in the show. Gonna guess the 61 from the Factory is gonna be a trailer queen but if Art has her in the water I know I'd like to get in a slalom run behind her. I'm sure plenty of folks will wanna explore the chain of lakes and wanna do that so it's worth discussing with the gang parked there. I know 'Miss Scarlett' will do some exploring but can't speak for other members. Most River Rat's like a spurr of the moment idea anyway.

-------------

Date Posted: February-13-2014 at 4:01pm
Art weighing in..... Yes, the current plan is that the '61 will reside on its trailer near the CC HQ tent. I will be sharing my time between the CC tent and the CCF activities. Might decide to tag along with someone who is up for exploring the Dora Chain of Lakes.

-------------
"Art"

Date Posted: February-13-2014 at 4:41pm
I will have our 62 in water and open to anyone that would want a ride. I will also have room Friday if anyone wants to ride over to the picnic. No family until Friday night.
Todd

Date Posted: February-13-2014 at 5:40pm
I am up for it and I need a tour guide Art!

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Date Posted: February-26-2014 at 7:59pm
Okay River Rats here is the latest scoop about this years River Run.

It appears that those of us that are sanctioned to the CCC will have a place to keep our boats overnight on the trailer at Tavares. Construction in town is moving right along and the dirt pile is now gone where the Sunnyland folks were gonna give us a place to park boats on Friday night. You will be allowed to leave yours in the water at the CCC instead of putting on the trailer but that is entirely up to you.

Registration will take place at the Correct Craft Owners tent at the show where we will also be selling River Run T-shirts to the general public. Which will need to be manned by us during the show.

We need everyones help on this to man the booth for a couple hours or so and to entice you to do so, Alan along with Action Screen Printing are going to have one of a kind shirts to purchase to be worn while you volunteer to work the tent. These shirts will be different than all others because they will be PERSONALIZED TO YOU! The shirts will be something like a button down shirt (probably something like pro fishermen wear with the vent in the back) with YOUR YEAR, MODEL and BOAT NAME of the boat YOU OWN embroidered on the shirt itself. Alan will be posting an order form SOON for you to get your limited edtion SUNNYLAND/RIVER RUN shirt. The only cost to you is the price of the shirt and a couple of hours of your time working the tent. We want to distinguish ourselves from all the others and with a touch of class we are doing this one time offer.

Thanks in advance for your help with this as we can't do it without your help. We are going to make the people at the show so envious of us that they'll think...."Damn....I shoulda bought a Correct Craft!"

More details to come as we get them.... 28 days away and counting!

-------------

Posted By: jimsport93
Date Posted: February-26-2014 at 9:02pm
Very Cool!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2798 - 93 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: February-26-2014 at 10:09pm
Thanks Tim, That was pretty close, here are the details on the staff shirts.

They will be a nice light weight, textured button down shirt so you can look good and stand out in the crowd of people gawking at our beautiful Correct Crafts.

We're going to embroider the Correctcraftfan.com logo on the left chest and a nice proud American Flag waving on the left sleeve.

The right sleeve is all yours, we'll embroider the year, make and boat name if you have one to personalize the shirt to you. Should be fun and will let everyone know that you're the caretaker of a really cool boat.

There is no sales tax and no shipping charges, I will deliver them to the show site on Friday am and you can pick them up at our table.

Shirts can be ordered http://actionscreen.com/ccfan/Products" rel="nofollow - here Don't forget to enter your boat info in the NOTES field and hit "save notes" when you are checking out.

-------------

Posted By: JPASS
Date Posted: February-26-2014 at 10:20pm
Sweet. Gonna have to get me one of these. Are rookies allowed to work the tent?

-------------
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique

Date Posted: February-26-2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

Sweet. Gonna have to get me one of these. Are rookies allowed to work the tent?

We hope everyone will share a few hours of their time at the show,we need people at the SJRR reg. tent and at the CC Owners tent to answer questions and to look intelligent. Any breathing bodies capable of the above tasks are welcome to serve as a "Correct Craft Ambassador"
This is going to be a great year for SJRR, possibly the most attened event yet. We hope the change of format will be veiwed as a positive when all is said and done.
We will still have plenty of food on Sat. nite along with adult beverages, some will arrive after our Capts. Supper at Tavares. So for Friday nite, really no real plans for Parramore's , there will be the Skipper meet and greet at Tavares, we will be there till it closes 7 or 8 pm, then back to Parramores for our meet and greet there.
There will be so much to see and do that whole week looks to be a blur...

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: February-27-2014 at 12:26am

we need people at the SJRR reg. tent and at the CC Owners tent to look intelligent.
that's a shame, I really like that shirt

that whole week looks to be a blur...
if we can be blurry at the tent I'm definitely in. Is it ok for me to be talking in cursive when answering questions?

-------------
bring the ruckus

Posted By: 62 wood
Date Posted: February-27-2014 at 10:49am
Alan, Billy was getting info from some of us re: the shirts. Do we also need to fill out/order them here as well?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: February-27-2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Alan, Billy was getting info from some of us re: the shirts. Do we also need to fill out/order them here as well?

Steve, Yes everything has to be ordered online. Best way for me to get it all done in a short time frame with no mistakes, besides with my hand still bandaged up I can't read my own writing so you might not be happy with what ends up on the sleeve .

-------------

Date Posted: February-27-2014 at 12:33pm
uhhhh, there wont be any blood stains on them, will there?

will get them ordered tonight...

btw, how is your thumb doing?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: February-27-2014 at 1:52pm

Doing ok but it's a slow healing process. I'm already doing more than the doc says I should but I don't have the option of sitting home and watching TV while it heals. I actually had surgery on it at 2 pm the day it happened and I was back at my desk working by 4. Isn't it great being self employed?

-------------

Date Posted: February-27-2014 at 2:16pm

Doing ok but it's a slow healing process. I'm already doing more than the doc says I should but I don't have the option of sitting home and watching TV while it heals. I actually had surgery on it at 2 pm the day it happened and I was back at my desk working by 4. Isn't it great being self employed?

Keep remembering that room full of money we go home and jump into every night... otherwise it wouldnt be worth it!

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: backfoot100
Date Posted: February-28-2014 at 11:25am
Ok, I just ordered my shirt with the link from Alan and I'll be happy to work the tent. I'm an early riser anyway so I'll be happy to be there for the first shifts on friday and/or saturday. I might be a little glassy eyed but it's not like that's never happened before
So do we have a sign up sheet or are we just winging it?

"Put me in coach"

-------------
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie

Date Posted: February-28-2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

I'll be happy to work the tent. I'm an early riser anyway so I'll be happy to be there for the first shifts on friday and/or saturday.

"Put me in coach"

"Take the First Train to Clarksville"? eerrrrr, make that Tavares.

CAN'T WAIT!
btw, Pam and I will be glad to work the tent sometime as well.

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: February-28-2014 at 11:42am
Eddie, We'll have a sign up sheet there at Parramores or wherever for you to sign up for a time when you pick up your shirt from Alan & Dana. The more folks we have to give a couple hours to the cause then you probably have to do one day.

Got a call from Terry Fiest last night and as of right now, we who trailer down for a spot at the CC Corral will have a secure place to leave them on the trailer Fri Night. Excellent news for us!

Also, they have only a few spots available for the Sat Night dinner at the show. They are going to allow those of us who don't have boats in the show to attend who want to eat there instead of the traditional cookout at Parramores. I'll be calling you this weekend or during the week to find out how many wristbands you will need and your intentions on Fri/Sat night. They need a head count for. Fri night is open to all of us Correct Craft owners so here's your heads up. If you're a newbie River Rat or you know I don't have your # then PM it to me please so I can contact you regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Foot

-------------

Date Posted: February-28-2014 at 12:11pm
Morfoot,
I will be staying in Tarvares Thursday night and can be at the show site first thing Friday to help with any setup. We will also be happy to work the tent as well.
Scott

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Date Posted: March-02-2014 at 9:51pm
Just ordered my shirt. They look great Alan!
Tim, I will be in Thursday afternoon and I am staying close by. I believe Billy and I are putting in early Friday morning for the in water display. That said, I can help out as needed.
Looking forward to meeting many new CCF's.
Todd

Posted By: audiodude
Date Posted: March-03-2014 at 11:02am
Put us down for 2 wristbands. As I am new to CC boats I may not be a good source of info but I will be happy to put in some time at the tent. I am so looking forward to meeting everyone! And since we have had such a miserable winter here in CT, looking forward to getting in some early skiing!

-------------
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"

Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: March-03-2014 at 11:14am
Val and I are planning on being there - Banana shirt ordered....planning on shaving too!

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Posted By: OldSchoolBlue84
Date Posted: March-03-2014 at 9:09pm
Well plans are set With a few driving changes, will be at the show on Saturday by 9am.

Valparaiso IN to Elizabeth-town KY
Elizabeth-town KY to Valdosta GA
Valdosta GA to Tavares FL

Planning on being in the Tavares area majority of the day to meet CCF members and then possible head to Parramore's to meet the rest. No plans, just going with the flow! We could only stay for the day since will have family waiting for us at Estero. Hopefully the family (wife, daughter 5, boy 3 & myself) could bum a ride to get an early 2014 ski run it's been a loooong winter.

Question, are all the shirts on hold from ordering? Looking to buy a shirt so I could roll up in style.

Thanks
See you there.....

-------------
Kostas
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6700&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1984 Ski Nautique 2001

Date Posted: March-03-2014 at 10:08pm
85 degrees here today, not a cloud in the sky and near 0 humidity. I do believe that this will be the forecast for SJRR. Come on down!!!

-------------
Js

Date Posted: March-03-2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

85 degrees here today, not a cloud in the sky and near 0 humidity. I do believe that this will be the forecast for SJRR. Come on down!!!

Another 5" of snow Saturday night. (now over 5 feet for the year)

High yesterday afternoon of 7. (record "low" high in March).

Low last night at 17 BELOW (record low for March)...

I AM ready to see some of that warm sunshine!

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-04-2014 at 12:41am
amen steve...at the time of this post its 5 in cleveland. its so cold out I can't even see the sun, let alone feel it

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: March-04-2014 at 8:53am
Wow!! Hang in there!!

-------------
Js

Posted By: jackiewdeen
Date Posted: March-05-2014 at 12:11am
I know GA. Is no comparison for Steve and Adam, but my boat hasn't been out of the garage in forever. Come on river run. I will sign up for the fan tent when I get to Parramores, I hope on Wednesday. See y'all there.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5597" rel="nofollow - 75 Nautique

Date Posted: March-05-2014 at 1:25pm
In the 17yrs I have lived here we set a new record on our Lake this winter, we have played hockey/skated in 5 different months, November thru March!! Typically ice is only thick enough from December thru February at best. The way things are looking we may still be skating in April. Above average snow also, believe we have had around 80" of total snow accumulation so far, woke up to more white stuff this AM.

Looking forward to that Florida Sun in a few weeks!!

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: March-05-2014 at 2:19pm
Don't you dare bring any of the weather down here

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: 67 skylark
Date Posted: March-06-2014 at 1:02pm
Just ordered the shirts to volunteer. I will be available Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and afternoon. Not during the picnic. Ric may be available Friday morning also. We will bring brats (hot dog type not kids) buns and chips to Parramore's Saturday evening.

67 skylark
Keith McIntyre

65 tournament skier
Ric Brown

Date Posted: March-06-2014 at 1:39pm
That's Awesome Keith! I'll add you to the list... you dragging a boat down with you?

-------------

Posted By: 67 skylark
Date Posted: March-06-2014 at 1:59pm
Morfoot,
Thank you for the welcome, Ric will be bringing his tournament skier, I believe he already registered with Sunnyland. The skylark will be still tucked in the barn.
Keith

Print Page | Close Window