Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33997
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 8:24pm

Topic: Lake Norman Bash
Posted By: racingnc
Subject: Lake Norman Bash
Date Posted: June-28-2014 at 9:06am
Anyone interested in an August Lake Norman Bash? If so let me know and I will get started putting it together. Im thinking last week in August but open for other dates. I will be reaching out to Ski Natique dealers around the lake for some participation along with other companies.

Replies:
Posted By: NCH20SKIER
Date Posted: July-03-2014 at 9:10am
I could talked into that. I am booked for 1st weekend (sporting clays with my daughter) and CT Mini the last weekend

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: July-03-2014 at 12:09pm
Well seeing as how the Benjamin Bayou Mini is in August I'd say try to do this in Sept. Reid usually has a Norman Mini at his place every other year and this is the year he would have it if we can convince him to do it again this year. The past 2 times he's done it were blowouts and many CCFans were in attendance from around the site. Need to start putting the bug in his ear now.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: July-03-2014 at 2:29pm
Sounds good idea. Who's up for a meet up on Sept 13th? I working on a cigar company in Birkdale Village to donate some premium cigars. I'm also working on a few other things. I just need to confirm a date. Any suggestions on a place to meet if Ried is not willing to host?

Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: July-03-2014 at 2:36pm
Looking like we need to make a second trip out east later this year. Might as well coordinate with this shindig since our calendar is wide open in September. Don't schedule around us by any means tho.

Signing up to this thread in hopes of making it happen!

-------------

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: July-03-2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by racingnc racingnc wrote:

Sounds good idea. Who's up for a meet up on Sept 13th? I working on a cigar company in Birkdale Village to donate some premium cigars. I'm also working on a few other things. I just need to confirm a date. Any suggestions on a place to meet if Ried is not willing to host?

Did someone say Stogies ????

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: HatterBee
Date Posted: July-03-2014 at 5:49pm
Sounds good to me. I should be able to make a Sept trip.

-------------
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25004&title=1977-ski-nautique-rebuild" rel="nofollow - My Rebuild Thread

Posted By: ncdoubleup
Date Posted: July-04-2014 at 12:15am
Sounds great to us. Just let us know what date in September and we'll mark it on the calendar. We're willing to help with some food if that's in the plan.

Date Posted: July-04-2014 at 2:21pm
Sept. 13th it is. Mark it on your calendars!!!!.

Posted By: Treece
Date Posted: July-04-2014 at 4:13pm
What all is involved in thus Bash? Whats it goin to be like? Im close.

Date Posted: July-04-2014 at 4:27pm
Going to try and get the local boat dealer involved. Hopefully we can get a demo on skiing wake boarding and wake surfing. I will try and find a beach friendly cove to grill out. I'm still working out details open for ideas.

Posted By: samudj01
Date Posted: July-06-2014 at 11:39pm
Can't commit to that weekend quite yet but hope to drive down from Winston and meet more people on this forum. Had the chance to ski with Greg Fossett this past weekend on Badin and got to see his amazing Chris Craft.

-------------
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: July-07-2014 at 12:51am

Going to try and get the local boat dealer involved. Hopefully we can get a demo on skiing wake boarding and wake surfing. I will try and find a beach friendly cove to grill out. I'm still working out details open for ideas.
which local boat dealer?

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: July-07-2014 at 1:05am
Maybe your thinking Adam that by a slim chance there's a Nautique dealer near by------

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: July-07-2014 at 1:09am
its possible

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Posted By: JoeinNY
Date Posted: July-07-2014 at 1:45pm
I would be thinking if you wanted a dealer involved you might let them pick the date....

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5MkcBXBBs - Holeshot Video

Date Posted: July-07-2014 at 9:32pm
I've got Sea Tow booked now I need more vendors... any ideas. I'm still trying to nail a spot down.

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:00pm
OK, I'm in for the 13th! And we're willing to host as we've done every other year as Tim mentioned above. I've just passed along the word to Matt with Race City Marine, and also to open up the party, Nautique Jeff from Planet Nautique just confirmed that he can make it with his G23 as well. Thanks Racingnc for getting the ball rolling!    

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Date Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:10pm
That's what I was waiting for. Way to step up Reid. Sign me up for a couch/bed/tent spot! Its cool that Jeff from PN is going to come out, could this be the start of CCFan and PN crossing streams.........?

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:20pm
Thanks for helping Reid!!!! Can't wait to hook up again.

Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:21pm
Air206 + Mrs. Air........   

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Posted By: NCH20SKIER
Date Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:24pm
I am in along with Sue. Just the excuse I needed to get out of that 1/2 marathon- sorry Kristin

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:33pm
Footie is IN as well!

I had talked with Jeff at the Masters this year as he was showing me the PN boat and I had asked him about his moving to Lake Norman. Told him Reid has a bi-annual CCFan gathering at Pinkham Point and 2014 is the year he would host it so he should come over and join us and bring the PN G-23 if Reid pulls the trigger. He told me that he has wanted to come to one of our mini's for quite sometime but didn't want to possibly ruffle any feathers seeing as he was from Planet. I assured him that we as a group didn't really care about that..." Do you own a Correct Craft Jeff?"   His response was "Yes!" then I said "Then that is good enough for us!" I too talked to him today and he said he was looking forward to this and was happy to bring the G!

That being said, I told Reid that I would once again bring the smoker up to help feed the small army of CCFans invading Pinkham Point. Me chicken seems to go over well so unless me hears any objections from ye naysayers that's what we be doing!

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 12:33am
This is starting to sound like a cool party. Thanks guys for getting it together. I can bring grill also or food just let me know!!!

-------------
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25004&title=1977-ski-nautique-rebuild" rel="nofollow - My Rebuild Thread

Posted By: NautiqueJeff
Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 1:15am
Looking forward to this! See you all in September!

-------------
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)

Posted By: sanoman
Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 9:23am
Subscribed!

Be great to get to see everyone's boats and put a face to a name

Posted By: gun-driver
Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 4:05pm
This could be doable for me. It’s a long way off but I should be able to make it.

Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

This could be doable for me. It’s a long way off but I should be able to make it.
Will you have your boats out of storage by then?

-------------
bring the ruckus

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 5:39pm
Bizungo!

-------------

Posted By: kytom2
Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 5:54pm
Sheldon....Is that you?

-------------

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

LOL....brings to mind the time you visited & we went to the cart track over at Olde Towne. You spent the evening running kids off the track with a big stogie clenched between your teeth.

This sounds like a great idea. Would like to make it. If for no other reason than to finally meet gun-driver.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Saves the hassle of having to winterize them you just pull'em out wash'em and put them back in.

Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

This sounds like a great idea. Would like to make it. If for no other reason than to finally meet gun-driver.

john

WOW I feel honored
I too would also like to meet the famed jbear

Date Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:56pm

john
do it

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: July-10-2014 at 7:50am
Ok how many that are coming to the Bash smoke cigars? I will do my best to get some for the group. Ive got a pretty good connection.

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: July-10-2014 at 10:39am
I have had a change in plans and will be at the party. I am blowing off the family wedding.    One less Christmas Card.

Date Posted: July-10-2014 at 10:48am

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

LOL....brings to mind the time you visited & we went to the cart track over at Olde Towne. You spent the evening running kids off the track with a big stogie clenched between your teeth.

john

Ha, fun times JB !!! haha

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: July-10-2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Well its official the 95's coming out of storage tomorrow @ 10 AM
Barring any unforeseen last minute changes, projects, honey do’s and the like.

Date Posted: July-10-2014 at 11:44am

Ok how many that are coming to the Bash smoke cigars? I will do my best to get some for the group. Ive got a pretty good connection.

I could be talked into that!!

-------------
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

Date Posted: July-10-2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by HatterBee HatterBee wrote:

I could be talked into that!!

+++1

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: samudj01
Date Posted: July-13-2014 at 11:36pm
I'm planning on it. Working on the wife currently. May just come for the day on Sat since we are so close. What is the usual "schedule" for the weekend? Happy to contribute.

-------------
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351

Date Posted: July-14-2014 at 10:37am
Here is a Video that Keegino threw together when Reid threw the first one back in 2010. It too seems to get bigger everytime he has one and this one seems to be no different. It's about CCFans hanging out enjoying the boats we own and the people who drive them, Skiing, boating, Footing, eating, surfing, boarding, fellowshipping, and drinking for 3-4 days. All the above from sunup to well past sundown.

Here's the video:

-------------

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: July-14-2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Treece Treece wrote:

What all is involved in thus Bash? Whats it goin to be like? Im close.

Here is another video from 2012 to give you an idea of what goes on at these things. This is from the 2012 gathering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCZ5DXTG0s" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCZ5DXTG0s

Don't miss it if you can!!

-------------

Date Posted: July-14-2014 at 10:53am
Nice video Tim, but the first get together/party at Reid's was in 2007. There is even a thread around here somewhere.

-------------

Date Posted: July-14-2014 at 11:09am
I stand corrected! Thanks Tom....See ya in a couple weeks.

-------------

Date Posted: July-17-2014 at 6:22pm
Where is the event gonna be located? Do you have a address so l can put it on gps

Date Posted: July-17-2014 at 8:10pm
Sanoman,

It is off of Brawley School Rd. in Mooresville. I believe it is step a side lane. Someone will correct me. It is near I-77 and Highway 150. There is a new Brawley School Road Exit and overpass on 77 and it might be exit 35. Exit 36 is Hwy 150. It is on the Charlotte side of Hwy 150.

Donald

Date Posted: July-17-2014 at 8:26pm

-------------

Date Posted: July-18-2014 at 6:17pm
Thanks for the heads up!

Posted By: 1TAZZ
Date Posted: July-19-2014 at 1:24pm
This sounds like a lot of fun I am just down the road on lake Wylie. I would like to know where to put my boat in and how to find y'all on the water . I do not know much about lake Norman . Thanks

Posted By: Toertel
Date Posted: July-19-2014 at 1:53pm
We'll plan on coming

-------------
1994 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: July-19-2014 at 4:47pm
Ok so I have an idea for the bash. I would like to put together a poker run to benefit the Iredell County Foster Parents Association. What do you guys think? It is a small organization that helps Foster and Adoptive parents in Iredell County. Feel free to look them up on Facebook at ICFAPA. They also have a website icapa.org

Date Posted: July-19-2014 at 4:50pm
Reid posted his address and he has a boat ramp. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Posted By: ncdoubleup
Date Posted: July-19-2014 at 5:16pm
Count us in for the 13th. How about a menu to go along with the chicken? We'd be happy to help with the food, just give us an idea of what's needed and get a count as to how many to expect. And Matt & Reid, what about a time to get this shin-dig started??? You have to help out some of us that haven't ever been before on protocol?!?

Date Posted: July-19-2014 at 6:25pm
Matt, I think it's an admirable idea for a Poker Run to benefit a local charity but I don't think you'll get too many people interested in doing one. People from all over the site are descending to Pinkham Point for a few days of boating, watersports, eating, drinking, and socializing.

Not sure if you have been to CCFan reunion or mini but this group starts footin about 6-7am in the morning and wont stop skiing till the sun goes down. Then they'll be up well after midnight catching up with old ski buds with a few cold ones and a pull or two on the shot ski. It's about hanging with old CCFans and meeting new ones. For many it's the only time they get to hang with the best skibuds out there and for a few it's picking up right from the last mini that was held. IMHO I don't think Fans will want to 'waste' a few hours of precious ski time & ski bud time for a poker run.

There is so much going on with boats coming and going that you'll be surprised at how fast the time will go by. The PN G-23 will be there so I imagine that it will be busy taking CCFans out for surf and Wakeboard time.
I for one am not interested for the many reasons I mentioned above. I may be in the minority but would bet that I am not.

-------------

Posted By: skilime80
Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 4:05am
count me in on this clam bake, if anyone is going from FL let me know maybe we can caravan on the way up...MADDMARXX..

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 9:56am
Good to see you back Mark! Hope your doing well

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by skilime80 skilime80 wrote:

count me in on this clam bake, if anyone is going from FL let me know maybe we can caravan on the way up...MADDMARXX..

Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

-------------

Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 12:50pm
Air206 plus Mrs. Air206 will be in attendance..... Bringing Next Foil.

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Posted By: dwouncmd
Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 4:04pm
I should be able to come Friday night through Saturday and possibly Saturday night, probably alone and no boat because I am going to the Panther's game with my in-laws on Sunday...hopefully Reid won't mind if I pitch a tent?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6535&sort=&pagenum=2" rel="nofollow - 89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7

Posted By: Smithfamily
Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by skilime80 skilime80 wrote:

Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Mark will be representing Florida in a fantastic lime sort of way. Represent Mark! We would LOVE to be there, but, me, and Dr Deb are tying the knot! Long time coming....7 kids, and the CCF family. Festivities to follow....

-------------
Js

Date Posted: August-03-2014 at 7:25pm
Thanks guys, its good to be back, I have always been around, I just could not log in or post so I had to start over, I cant wait to see old friends and make new ones in NC...Maddmarxx.

Date Posted: August-03-2014 at 10:57pm
What type of overnight accommodations are available to the out of towners?

Date Posted: August-03-2014 at 11:00pm
We have 4 Hotels in Mooresville. If I know how many are coming from out of town I might be able to get a deal on rooms.

Date Posted: August-04-2014 at 3:01am

What type of overnight accommodations are available to the out of towners?
                                                                                                                                         you can pitch a tent in the yard, that's what I will be doing.

Date Posted: August-04-2014 at 10:55am
Paul most everyone camps out in a tent, truck or RV if there is room. Pinkham Point is pretty big. Joe even put his on the unused dock a couple years ago. It's a haul down Brawley School road if you insist on a Hotel. You know the evenings rap up. You probably don't wanna make that long a drive after a few shot-ski runs in the evening.

-------------

Date Posted: August-05-2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

You know the evenings rap up. You probably don't wanna make that long a drive after a few shot-ski runs in the evening.

Only too well, that dang Goose Blind was a far piece to navigate back from after the shot ski.
Tent's fine with me just didn't know how much real estate was available for squatters.

Posted By: skicat
Date Posted: August-05-2014 at 1:32pm
Pinkham Point encompasses about 1/4 of Lake Norman shoreline, so you should be good to go with the tent!

-------------
Greg

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2427&yrstart=1981&yrend=1985" rel="nofollow - 86 BFN

Date Posted: August-05-2014 at 1:37pm
Only a 1/4 of the total shoreline?

-------------

Date Posted: August-08-2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

I have had a change in plans and will be at the party. I am blowing off the family wedding.    One less Christmas Card.

Date Posted: August-08-2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

Only a 1/4 of the total shoreline?

Tom the shoreline of Lake Norman is over 500 miles.

Date Posted: August-08-2014 at 6:11pm
So what's your point Donald?.........

-------------

Date Posted: August-08-2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

So what's your point Donald?.........

Your math is very accurate.

Date Posted: August-14-2014 at 1:50pm
Counting down the weeks until the bash can't wait.

Date Posted: August-15-2014 at 6:36am
Time to replace my trailer bearings and get her good to go for 600+ mile ride!
Jbear if you want to be my co-driver let me know...maddmarxx.

Posted By: Waterdog
Date Posted: August-18-2014 at 8:18pm
Hey Mark,
I'm in Jacksonville Fl at my new job now but the boat is at Lake Gaston NC. Depending on the dates I'll ride. We could meet off I-75 or ?

-------------
- waterdog -

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=3896&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1978&yrend=1978" rel="nofollow - 78 Ski Tique

Posted By: Salty
Date Posted: August-18-2014 at 10:09pm
Well Hello everyone here in CCF Land!!   It has been too long since my last post - busy getting those boys of mine up on 1 ...

Quinner reach out to me and made me aware of this shin dig - am checking with the wife to see if we are all clear for the week-end of the 13th. If so, I will be towing the 206 over and look forward to reuniting with the NC Boat Club boys - I am in need of some of Donald's "Granny's Apple Pie"!!!

Hope everyone is doing well - and I look forward to reconnecting with you all!

Who can take ownership of posting a list of those attending?

Jbear ... you making it?    JoeinNY - you?

-------------
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com

Date Posted: August-18-2014 at 10:54pm
Salty,

I thought you were in a witness protection program and were not allowed to surface.

Donald

Date Posted: August-18-2014 at 11:08pm
Donald, I thought you switched over to white grape?

-------------

Posted By: The Godfather
Date Posted: August-29-2014 at 9:00pm
Might have to check this out..

-------------
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....

Date Posted: September-01-2014 at 11:38pm
Ok guys...I am planning on bringing my wife and 6 year old son, is anyone else bringing their kids? I hope so, I just could leave them at home on such a wonderful fun filed trip.

Also, what can I bring? I will be tenting on the yard. I can bring just about anything we might need. Grill, food, ice, beverages... Lets get a list together.

I am so hyped for this!

-------------
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

Date Posted: September-02-2014 at 7:01am
I am working with Reid to get a few things finalized and should have a better idea by weeks end.

Thanks for all the interest

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: September-02-2014 at 11:28am
Looks like we're in for this one, will be great getting back to the Pinkham compound again, been far too long since we seen a lot of the Southeast folk.

If anyone has a spare 654 or 470 Acme they wouldn't mind bringing along I'd like to put it on the Hurricane and see how it performs. See ya in a few weeks.

Date Posted: September-02-2014 at 9:36pm
I could pull my 470 off...

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6535&sort=&pagenum=2" rel="nofollow - 89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7

Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 7:00am
You can try my OJ...lol..maddmarxx.

Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 8:45am
Reid and I will be getting together on 9/4 to plan a few things if you want or need anything now is the time to throw out your ideas

Posted By: MartyMabe
Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 10:17am
Us 'KIDS' might need a few hot dogs and burgers
Friday arrivals???

-------------
66 Skylark
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5041" rel="nofollow - 93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Us 'KIDS' might need a few hot dogs and burgers

That's about the only thing you eat anyway ain't it?

I plan to be there Thursday to help Reid & Laurie get things organized on the point (if that is at all possible for those that know him) Gotta get those boats of his warmed up a bit too.

-------------

Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 10:51am
Does anyone have a surf board I can try out. Been a long time since I've caught a wave

Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 12:09pm
PicturePat and I will be starting the 18 hour drive Monday morning with the Promo in tow!

Our plan is to stop in Indy Monday night, do some skiing with Zach and the N3 crew and then continue to NC early Tuesday morning. We have some wrenching to do at the BBC but should be ready for a great weekend!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, it's been WAY too long!

-------------

Posted By: NautiqueJeff
Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 12:23pm

Does anyone have a surf board I can try out. Been a long time since I've caught a wave

I'll have a bunch of surfboards for anyone who wants to use them.

-------------
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)

Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 3:26pm
I am hoping to get there Friday afternoon, but I am going to have to leave before dinner time on Saturday I am hoping to bring along a fellow CC owner who isn't a fan yet...

-------------

Posted By: Waterdog
Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 4:34pm

Who's going from Fl.? I'm in J'ville, would like to leave Fri PM and get back "not to late" Sunday.

-------------
- waterdog -

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=3896&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1978&yrend=1978" rel="nofollow - 78 Ski Tique

Posted By: megmcdon
Date Posted: September-03-2014 at 6:19pm
I'm in!! I'm on the south side of the lake in Cornelius. Let me know if there's something I can bring or help out with in the meantime!

I have a connection with one of the pro wakeboarders from LKN too that we could probably get involved for some wake demos etc. let me know!

Date Posted: September-04-2014 at 10:55am
Okay Fans....This is going to be one heckava CCFan year end blow out and a fantastic way to end the season together as CCFanily. We probably should chime in and add your name to the list below if your coming and what your bringing as far as boats go and possibly food. I'm bringing an electric smoker to do chicken either Fri or Sat possibly both. Non-refrigerated stuff will probably be the best ticket and deserts will be needed too but try to keep it all simple if you can. Bagels, muffins and danishes might be the ticket for breakfast on those camping out. Hopefully Reid will post something here as to what they need us to bring.

If your bringing your boat be sure to bring anchors, bumpers and ropes to tie off. He does have some dock space for a few boats but not for as many who are attending... Get your name on this list ASAP so reid has an idea of how many Fans are invading Pinkham Point!

Morfoot              88 SN 2001       electric smoker & chicken
Storm34             72 SN Promo
PicturePat
NautiqueJeff        14 G23

See y'all soon!

-------------

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: September-04-2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Storm34             72 SN Promo
PicturePat
Alan & Dana        Hurricane        ???We'll wait for a needs list & update later

Date Posted: September-04-2014 at 12:23pm
Storm34              72 SN Promo
PicturePat
Alan & Dana          Hurricane        We'll wait for a needs list   
Donald +2 + 1 Lab           80SN      Dog and Burger Buns.

Posted By: JoeinNY
Date Posted: September-04-2014 at 3:14pm
PicturePat
Donald +2 + 1 Lab    80SN             Update later.
JoeinNY              73 Marauder w/440   Will provide as directed.   

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5MkcBXBBs - Holeshot Video

Posted By: megmcdon
Date Posted: September-04-2014 at 3:30pm
PicturePat
Donald +2 + 1 Lab    80SN             Update later.
Megan Mcd.          potentially a '92 excel

Posted By: C-Bass
Date Posted: September-04-2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I know it's hard to keep track of Joe's fleet...but where did this come from?

Have fun guys. Looks like a good time.

-------------
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6103" rel="nofollow - 99 Sport
85SN

Print Page | Close Window