Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35119
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 10:28pm

Topic: Lake Hartwell SC 2015 reunion
Posted By: Capn Dan
Subject: Lake Hartwell SC 2015 reunion
Date Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:41am
Being new to this site I am not aware of a reunion held on our lake Hartwell in South Carolina and Georgia. I know there is a boat show at one of the Georgia marinas but it is not Correct Craft Specific. I would be interested in hosting one if one is not already set up. Please advise. July or August is hot and the water is cool.

-------------
Capn Dan

Replies:
Posted By: Toertel
Date Posted: December-07-2014 at 1:23pm
Hi Dan,

and welcome to the site. So you know, rule no 1 is post pics (especially during the cold season) of your boat!
We have regular mini reunions on lake lanier and sure would like to drive up to lake hartwell.

-------------
1994 Sport Nautique

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: December-07-2014 at 2:46pm
also, pay attention to the reunions page for the next few months, white lake will probably be the closest to you and it's a good time, I highly recommend the trip

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Posted By: 74Wind
Date Posted: December-10-2014 at 1:04am
The ACBS Classic Boat Show has been held at Hartwell Marina for years, might be a good time to check it out.

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Posted By: Nautiquehunter
Date Posted: December-10-2014 at 10:29am
Make it a weekend event that will draw people further out . A central base location is best a nice campground on the water of park. Check out Greenlake reunions they have been doing it there for years and have it set up great.

Print Page | Close Window