Forum Name: Boat Parts For Sale
Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4060
Printed Date: May-14-2024 at 5:41am

Topic: 1970 freeport steering assembly
Posted By: 93/70 ccpb
Subject: 1970 freeport steering assembly
Date Posted: July-04-2006 at 8:37pm
complete stering assembly(steering wheel ,teleflex steering unit,cable,brass arm to rudder,complete rudder unit-the thru hull thing,rudder is snapped off,dont know if is repairible,snapped at shaft exatly even with bottom of boat,parts are used condition,(100.00 plus shipping or best offer.)

-------------
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Replies:
Posted By: MY70/81
Date Posted: May-31-2007 at 12:05pm
Just looking through history, came across this one for Steering Components for sale. Wondering if perhaps still available from last season. I am not familliar with most people on this site, is this guy still around?
Thanks,
Kerry

Posted By: 93/70 ccpb
Date Posted: June-01-2007 at 9:29am
hey kerry,i still have steering assembly,call me 330-626-1423,i may have some extra parts also,they are all used parts off a 1970 freeport,sat or sun good,if no awnser leave me your number thanks dan in ohio.

-------------
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: February-25-2008 at 5:49pm
Dan, any chance you still have the steering wheel? If you do, shoot me an email: TRBenj@gmail.com

-------------

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: February-26-2008 at 12:26am
Don't need any parts...just wanted to say hi...same to your dad and bro.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Print Page | Close Window