Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41101
Printed Date: April-29-2024 at 11:32am

Topic: 2005 air 210
Posted By: steviemac
Subject: 2005 air 210
Date Posted: May-21-2017 at 6:45pm
Ok I'm new to this forum and new to the wake boat society , 2005 air 210 port and starboard ballasts as well as belly ballast , bell ballast stay empty after emptying but the starboard and port keep filling after emptying could someone pls walk me through the steps with these ballast , just want to cruise and the two tanks fill up and the boat starts to hop how can I stop the tanks from filling when not wakeboarding Thxs Steve

Replies:
Posted By: Fl Inboards
Date Posted: May-21-2017 at 8:03pm
shut the valves..

-------------
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0

Date Posted: May-21-2017 at 10:07pm
So that's it shut the valves ! So why does the belly ballast close automatically ?

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: May-22-2017 at 11:39am
Do you have the helm control valves under the dash?? Closing those should stop the water flow however that does not always work. The only sure way to stop water flow is by closing the hull intake valves, likely have blue handles on them in the bilge area.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: May-23-2017 at 12:47am
There is a lot of information on Planet Nautique .com on this subject. Jeff who owns the site did a write up several years ago, I believe it is under the do it yourself area on the forum where he replaced the factory ballast valves and such with a more heavy duty industrial version. There is a lot of info over there on your issue.

We at Correct Craft Fan are glad to help you but the Planet Nautique site has a large surfing and boarding following when compared to Correct Craft Fan. This group is made up of skiers with a few Pro Tubers thrown in to cause trouble and mess up the butter.

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.

Date Posted: May-25-2017 at 10:08pm
No helm valves just the blue shut offs in the engine compartment
Was wondering why they do not have one for the belly ?
So we looked at Jeffs site and I think I will go with the Asco red hat valves any thought on them ? Thxs Steve

Print Page | Close Window