Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41121
Printed Date: April-25-2024 at 11:55am

Topic: Mini Reunion
Posted By: rmccauley
Subject: Mini Reunion
Date Posted: May-24-2017 at 6:46pm
Any interest in meeting up at Lake Milton In Ohio ? Smaller lake with plenty of amenities around.

-------------
Rob

Replies:
Posted By: gun-driver
Date Posted: May-25-2017 at 1:57pm
I would consider a trip over to Milton

Date Posted: May-25-2017 at 6:07pm
lake Milton has 2 winery's , along with a island area to hang out and also a nice beach area. along with that there is a river area that also has a bar located on it. Its a great area to just hang out and float around. Plenty of lodging within 10 minutes of the lake in the Austintown Ohio area. Only negative about this lake is that they do not have gas available on the lake.There is however several gas stations within in a 1/4 mile or less. several areas to find that perfect GLASS to ski on. If anyone would be interested let me know and I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

-------------
Rob

Posted By: gun-driver
Date Posted: May-25-2017 at 11:56pm
We should be able to get a gathering together I would think. There's several of us in the 'burg that could make a trip over.
Randy's and some others are in that area and I believe there's an old worn out umpire that moved up that way from Alabama or Georgia somewhere. Heard he still walks around mumbling " FOUL, FOUL...THATS A FOUL BALL" or something like that

Date Posted: May-26-2017 at 2:40pm
Let me know of you can get a group and some dates that would work. I'm pretty much free most of the summer.

-------------
Rob

Posted By: 93/70 ccpb
Date Posted: May-27-2017 at 11:30pm
my son is usually there on sun mornings in my 93 sn from the point to rt 18 bridge ,footing early ,skiing/wakeboarding later.we grew up as kids at horseshu bend at the river between berlin and milton.

-------------
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Print Page | Close Window