Forum Name: Off Topic
Forum Discription: Anything non-Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41136
Printed Date: May-06-2024 at 5:36pm

Topic: Boat ramp follies
Posted By: jimsport93
Subject: Boat ramp follies
Date Posted: May-28-2017 at 9:43am
Well, Memorial Day is in full swing here at Lake Lanier.
Got back into the ramp last night. Robin dropped me off at the dock so I could get the Suburban and the trailer. Walked up through the parking lot. There is this woman leaning on the front of a Mercedes kinda looking in distress. Seemed unusual. Got my truck/trailer and pulled around to hit the ramp. As I pulled around I could see the driver's door on the Mercedes is on the ground. Two couples were together in this big cruiser on a trailer. The guy with the Mercedes leaves his door open. His friend with the cruiser gets his small Ford Explorer (older model) and trailer. As he drives around toward the ramp to retrieve the boat he clips his friend's Mercedes knocking the door off. The Mercedes owner is drunk. They are trying to figure out whether to call the police and file a police report......but hesitant to do so because the Mercedes driver is trashed.
It was a classic. Too bad I did not think to snap a pic!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2798 - 93 Sport Nautique

Replies:
Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: May-28-2017 at 9:38pm

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: May-28-2017 at 9:40pm
Tim,
Maybe you should stay away from this thread?

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Print Page | Close Window