Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41262
Printed Date: April-29-2024 at 11:36am

Topic: 1980 Nautique Observer Seat Hold-down
Posted By: Willed2
Subject: 1980 Nautique Observer Seat Hold-down
Date Posted: June-13-2017 at 3:50pm
Small part but for a 1980 Ski Nautique, I need the bracket that screws to the floor and via a pin holds the observer seat in place. Thanks very much for any help!

-------------
Will

Replies:
Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: June-13-2017 at 4:03pm
I believe it is the same as the upper half of the motorbox hinge... which Christines carries.

Date Posted: June-13-2017 at 5:14pm
Thanks very much for the tip! Had the upholstery done and couldn't believe the shop "lost" the part.....

-------------
Will

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: June-13-2017 at 5:21pm
Will,
How about some pictures? We'd love to see your 80. Also, welcome to CCfan.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: June-13-2017 at 6:21pm
Great story on the boat. I'm the second owner and learned to barefoot behind it 30+ years ago. The original owner got it as a Callaway Gardens demo boat and took it to Auburn Univ. where he was on the ski team. He's an airline pilot and thus kept a meticulous log on everything done to maintain the boat over the 37 years he owned it. As his boys got older, he needed a larger ski boat and decided to sell it. I saw the posting on Craigslist, emailed not knowing who owned it, and when he contacted me it was a hoot. I think the boat used mojo to pick its next owner. He'd sanded off the faded paint scheme years ago, and given the complexity of the detail I put it in 1978 graphics, re-did the interior and it's like new and happily pulling my girls around the lake. This winter I'll re-do the trailer and eventually pull and detail the engine. Love having a true "ski boat" instead of the wakeboard whales that churn around....

-------------
Will

Print Page | Close Window