Forum Name: Off Topic
Forum Discription: Anything non-Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41976
Printed Date: April-27-2024 at 12:30pm

Topic: Chat?
Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Subject: Chat?
Date Posted: September-23-2017 at 9:55am
Does anyone use the site chat feature? Today was the first time I've ever gone to it and I actually ended up using it!!!

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Replies:
Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: September-23-2017 at 12:18pm
Not very often is there anyone on line at the exact same time that is interested in the exact same thing. Forget that it is there, but a good tool when the stars align...

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: September-23-2017 at 3:07pm
Steve,
Well, those stars must have been aligned this morning when I clicked on "chat". bilbarr@cherter.net was in and looking for a starter. I made my usual comment which was to find out what the problem was before just jumping at buying a new starter!! He's going to check it out with a few of my suggestions.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Bakchose
Date Posted: September-23-2017 at 5:38pm
Pete, you kill me. Being technologically chalanged myself i get it. Still figuring out the IPhone

Date Posted: September-23-2017 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

Pete, you kill me. Being technologically chalanged myself i get it. Still figuring out the IPhone

John,
I haven't even tried to figure out the new phones. I only carry a cell phone in the car for emergency's and it's old. All I care about is I can make a call with it.

My pre "flip" phone and it still works:

I've also had comments about why I hard wired the new house for 6 phones!!! Gary came through for me with a punch down block and even sent me a spare punch down tool he had!!!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Bakchose
Date Posted: September-23-2017 at 7:50pm
Lol, I literally call, text, surf CCF, stock boats on Craigslist, along with waterfront property, and cars from my past. Oh yah, the weather. That's it. I'm like app what?

Print Page | Close Window