Forum Name: Boat Parts For Sale
Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42110
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 3:56am

Topic: free exhaust manifold
Posted By: tnplicky
Subject: free exhaust manifold
Date Posted: November-04-2017 at 1:29am
Exhaust manifold off a '95 Ford / PCM 351. with a broken riser bolt and broken bolt extractor tool in one of the holes. It's been sitting in the corner of my garage for a year and I want to get rid of it.

I am not sure if it is worth anyone's time and effort to try to salvage it, but it is "free" if you pay the shipping, otherwise its going to the junk man.

I can post pics if interested..

Replies:
Posted By: Aerox
Date Posted: November-04-2017 at 4:15pm
I'll take it.

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: November-04-2017 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by tnplicky tnplicky wrote:

Exhaust manifold off a '95 Ford / PCM 351. with a broken riser bolt and broken bolt extractor tool in one of the holes. I am not sure if it is worth anyone's time and effort to try to salvage it,..

Very worth the effort. 10 minutes in the EDM at a machine shop and the bolt and extractor will be gone.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: tnplicky
Date Posted: November-06-2017 at 9:41pm
Aerox - sent you a private message

Pete - Last year I was a couple days away from a week long boating vacation and at the time it was quicker and easier for me to just spend the $$$ and put a new one on. Afterwards I thought about getting it repaired and selling it myself, but I never got around to it. Now I just want to get it out of the garage. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Print Page | Close Window