Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42190
Printed Date: April-26-2024 at 7:32am

Topic: Trailer for Debonnaire
Posted By: 69barri
Subject: Trailer for Debonnaire
Date Posted: November-30-2017 at 3:18pm
I'm looking for a 90s or newer trailer for the Debonnaire. My understanding is any direct drive trailer from that era or newer will work. I live in Atlanta, and the boat is in Orlando so something not too far from either is preferable. Any reasonable prices for a road worthy trailer considered.

Thanks!

-------------
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat

Replies:
Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 10:43am
Still actively looking for a trailer, the repairs on the boat should be done in the next week or so and I need to get it home. Any input is greatly appreciated!

-------------
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 11:03am
The 19’6” SN trailers (90-09) are out there but they’re becoming harder to find in nice shape (in the used market).

Didn’t you say CC of Orlando had one?

Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 11:27am
They had a newer RamLin for a 196, but the rubrail sits above the crash pads, and therefore the entire boat had to sit further back. Plus they wanted almost $4,000 which is a lot for a temporary fix. I am planning on getting a custom BoatMate made next summer so I don't want to buy something that expensive now (especially if it won't really work)

-------------
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 12:58pm
Take the crash pad off. It's going to take a little work... You're making this way too difficult.

Posted By: JoeinNY
Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Take the crash pad off. It's going to take a little work... You're making this way too difficult.

I agree with that but 4Gs is little much for a used trailer that isn't perfect, for 4gs I expect a trailer to come with a running boat on it...

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5MkcBXBBs - Holeshot Video

Posted By: KENO
Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I agree with that but 4Gs is little much for a used trailer that isn't perfect, for 4gs I expect a trailer to come with a running boat on it...

Me too, but I'd probably turn the engine off

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 3:17pm
I'm not interested in buying a 4K trailer either but no matter what the price I don't expect it to be a ready fit for a 1969 Debonnaire.

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: December-06-2017 at 9:12pm
Hollywood probably has something hanging from a tree in his yard that should work

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Date Posted: December-07-2017 at 9:44am
I may have found a used Malibu trailer that will work. I appreciate everyone's input, we shall see how it works out. When in doubt, just throw more ratchet straps at it!

-------------
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: December-23-2017 at 9:15am
Michael,

I thought about you yesterday. I was at a Junk Yard in Laurens, SC yesterday picking up a new used rim to replace one my oldest Daughter damaged on a Pot Hole or my running over a bicyclist . I saw a large Bayliner (ish) boat on a large roller trailer that might be a cheap temporary solution to get your boat home. I took some bad photos from my car as I was running from Snow Ball, the Junk Yard Dog. Let me know if you need them. It was a IO boat so this trailer would only be a temporary solution and you might have to take the very large boat to get it. I can post the photo's of the trailer if you want to check it out. Those roller trailers scare me. Almost as bad as a Junk Yard Dog.

Donald

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.

Posted By: stephaniea44
Date Posted: December-30-2017 at 10:55pm
Anybody can help me too?

-------------
http://dragonmanialegendshack.site

Date Posted: January-02-2018 at 3:14pm
Thanks for the help everyone, I was finally able to get a Malibu trailer from Tommy's of Florida about a month ago. It wasn't a perfect fit, so I had to drop the front bunk mount about 2 inches, and lift the center bunk about another inch to fit the relatively flat bottom of the Debonnaire. Since I still don't have a replacement SUV, I rented this F350 to get the boat home. I still need a new prop, rudder, and strut. Hopefully she will be back in the water by May. Thanks!

-------------
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: January-02-2018 at 4:11pm
Looks like it fits well.... Good luck, hope it tows well..

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Print Page | Close Window