Forum Name: Boat Parts For Sale
Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47198
Printed Date: April-27-2024 at 1:13pm

Topic: muffler delete on center exit exhaust
Posted By: Orman
Subject: muffler delete on center exit exhaust
Date Posted: February-14-2019 at 3:05pm
I decided I wanted my 93 to sound like my 79 so I removed the factory muffler and made a set for my SN. I bought the Cyntek 3 1/2" into 4" fiberglass Wye fitting and ran rubber exhaust hose to the center exhaust.....sounded like my 79! Sold the boat with the stock mufflers so now my setup is in my attic taking up space as well. Id like $250 for everything in picture and I will help out on shipping , or if you want only the WYE, I will sell it alone for $175 and ship for free to lower 48. The 3 1/2" hose is $15-20 per ft. plus shipping. Please call me if interested at 319-242-1169.

Replies:
Date Posted: March-10-2019 at 4:16pm
Shipping will be approximately $45 for the hoses and I will pay to ship the wye separately to buyer if they purchase everything.

Posted By: flyweed
Date Posted: March-20-2019 at 2:52pm
I may be interested, as I have a 93. How loud is it? Do you have any video of your boat running with this setup? I'd like to hear it, before I make a decision.

-------------
'93 Ski Nautique NWZ, Air Boom Tower
Drink Tonight..for tomorrow We Ride!

Date Posted: March-22-2019 at 5:32pm
It’s not obnoxious, but it is throaty. I don’t know how to upload video. Pm me your email address and I will email a video to you!

Posted By: johnsugar
Date Posted: May-19-2019 at 6:43pm
I'm in need of hose for a similar project and am curious what hose to get. Seems to be a few options with specs. I know it needs to be flexible enough to make those bends. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Posted By: 67 ski nat
Date Posted: May-20-2019 at 11:16am
I used ShieldsFlex II , marine wet exhaust hose. (Blue strip show in pic. ).

Date Posted: June-26-2019 at 10:55am
Still available!

Date Posted: July-18-2019 at 7:52am
Sold, moderator please delete post.

Print Page | Close Window