Print Page | Close Window

Moomba Masters

Printed From: CorrectCraftFan.com
Category: General Correct Craft Discussion
Forum Name: Ski, Ride and Foot Talk
Forum Discription: Share photos, techniques, discuss equipment, etc.
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47251
Printed Date: April-25-2024 at 3:45pm

Topic: Moomba Masters
Posted By: 75 Tique
Subject: Moomba Masters
Date Posted: March-11-2019 at 12:18pm
Anybody else watch this last night? Great competition. Tom Degasperi was leading with 2 @41, only Nate Smith left to go. Nate does 2@41, so they have to have a "ski-off" to determine winner. Tom goes first, chokes and only gets 2 @39. I figure Nate has it in the bag, then he really chokes and only got 1@39. Good stuff, tho I was rooting for nate to win.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: March-11-2019 at 1:05pm
I forgot that the Moomba Masters was this past weekend so I missed it. Sounds like some great skiing at hand. I'll expect a rematch on Robin Lake at the masters tournament in May. T-Gas is always fun to watch as the dude is a beast Step outta your comfort zone Larry Boy and make the trip outta state for once and head down to see it in person. Loads of Fun. See ya there !   

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Print Page | Close Window