Forum Name: Off Topic
Forum Discription: Anything non-Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=48340
Printed Date: April-27-2024 at 3:08pm

Topic: Goode Ski Founder perishes in plane crash
Posted By: tryathlete
Subject: Goode Ski Founder perishes in plane crash
Date Posted: January-16-2020 at 5:44am
https://www.ksl.com/article/46704911/pilot-killed-after-small-plane-crashes-into-residential-building-in-roy-police-say?fbclid=IwAR2ovW2FjUYxtgqaZmjeuqkazT4AMnTVwmSnfpW-MlYundV22t75JdqstlE" rel="nofollow - A sad day for the many fans of Goode Skis

Replies:
Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: January-16-2020 at 6:45am

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: Jonny Quest
Date Posted: January-17-2020 at 1:29pm
Dang. Really a sad day for waterskiing everywhere—particularly here in Utah. Headed to that giant ski course in the sky...

JQ

-------------
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum

Posted By: DVskier
Date Posted: January-17-2020 at 10:35pm
A fine gentleman and a terrific ambassador for the spirts of waterskiing and alpine snow skiing. I met Dave at several AWSA tournaments as a participant and he was very personable as he answered my questions. I spoke with him at length at a tournament in Santa Rosa Beach, FL and we discussed his Cessna 310 as well as his Cessna Mustang jet. As I have my commercial pilots license we had a. nice discussion. The water ski community has suffered a huge loss as Dave sponsored the national tournament each year. Dave’s innovation in building great skis and always seeking a better design. God bless his wife Dawn and the rest of his family.

Print Page | Close Window