Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5525
Printed Date: May-29-2024 at 4:13am

Topic: Forum Rules for New Member
Posted By: JayG80
Subject: Forum Rules for New Member
Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 8:55am
Is it OK to post an item for sale on the forums that is listed on ebay or is that poor form?

Replies:
Posted By: nates78ski
Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 9:44am
Have at it... hopefully you're here for more then just trying to sell something though. Welcome!

Nate

-------------
Nathan
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1463&sort=&pagenum=3&yrstart=1978&yrend=1978" rel="nofollow - My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll

Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 10:50am
Thanks, I just bought my first CC, a 2002 Ski Nautique. What a solid boat as compared to my previous inboard.

My SN came with a universal wakeboard tower that isn't real useful for slalom skiers but it did make for a good head banger before I removed it.

Posted By: M3Fan
Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 11:07am
Is it that yellow 02 that was on Ebay a while back?

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 11:13am
Jay,

Also keep in mind it is proper site etiquette to send a small percentage of your sale price to Keith, our site founder and moderator to help keep this site going. This is a private effort on his part and our contributions keep it going. There used to be a post on what was considered to be a fair contribution, but I couldnt find it.

-------------

Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 7:29pm
Hey- I kicked to Keith without being hammered and before anything was sold. I just like the site and figure to grease him a bit each year. I do the same to ski-it-again. I appreciate those that put their own time and money to support the skiing (watersports)addicts.

Yea M3, I bought the '02 on eBay and drove 970 miles to pick it up. It was a good deal has 122 hours and owner is a real nice guy who kept it up. Long trip but worth it. Sweet riding boat. I pulled Perfect Pa$$ from my old boat that had 1150 hrs on it. Put the perfect pa$$ in the the SN and yanked the tower. Didn't like the yellow much when it was on Ebay but I really liked after I saw it.

Today I bladed the Moomba sticker off my truck and replaced it with a Nautique one. I guess I joined the club.

My Nautique was the newest in the community until I let my neighbor ski and drive it. A week later he bought a 2007 SN and will sell his 1999 soon.

Posted By: JMurph
Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 7:34pm
Jay,

Get some pictures of the boat posted. Congrats on the purchase.

-JMurph

-------------

Date Posted: January-15-2007 at 7:47pm
I did a diary picture today with my wife's first slalom set behind the boat. She took a nasty fall at 22 off because she pulled too far and missed the bump our old boat had at 22. That pa$$ will be her opener in the Spring. I am the observer in the photo and the driver is the new owner of the 2007 mentioned above. My back is to the camera or you could see my s$$t eating grin.

I will post more photos after I get the black bimini I ordered from GMI Top Designs.

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: January-16-2007 at 8:06am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Jay,

Also keep in mind it is proper site etiquette to send a small percentage of your sale price to Keith, our site founder and moderator to help keep this site going. This is a private effort on his part and our contributions keep it going. There used to be a post on what was considered to be a fair contribution, but I couldnt find it.

When's the last time anyone heard from Keith?

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: January-16-2007 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

When's the last time anyone heard from Keith?

He posted on the question about a New England reunion last week.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window