Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5834
Printed Date: May-14-2024 at 3:51am

Topic: Glove Box Cover for 89 SN
Posted By: Chopper
Subject: Glove Box Cover for 89 SN
Date Posted: February-25-2007 at 11:17pm
Guys,
Does anyone happen to have a glove box cover for an 89 SN that they will sell.?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1540&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1996&yrend=2000 - 98 Ski

Replies:
Posted By: nautique frk
Date Posted: February-27-2007 at 10:14pm
Call Woody at southeast correct craft in Orlando but have your wallet ready !! Ouch !!

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: February-28-2007 at 12:01pm
Hey Andrew I might be able to help you out unless you are in a hurry for one. I've been working on making replacement glove box lids out of scrap carbon fiber material here at work. I've been trying to stock pile them a bit as I think their is a big demand for them. I've yet to install one on my 88 as I'm trying to get my house up for sale. Several of the guys in here said they wanted one and I want to post pics as soon as I have about 5 on hand and install it on my boat. I'll keep all posted when I got my stockpile ready. I've got 3 already and one more in the mold. Stay tuned..................Foot

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: khearne
Date Posted: March-12-2007 at 10:50pm
Hey 88

I have a 92 S/N needing a glove box cover as well. I am interested if your tooling will make a cover for a 92. I can supply you with a reuseable silicone bag to cure the parts if you are using that method. I work for a company that supplies resuseable silicone bagging materials to the aerospace industry for composite manufacture. Let me know!

-------------
First time cc owner

Posted By: Jtonor1
Date Posted: March-13-2007 at 12:21am
I have an 89 that needs one let me know when you get them ready! If I could buy one from you that would be great. -Lou

Date Posted: March-16-2007 at 1:14pm
I've got about 4 ready to be sold. I installed one I made for my 88 this week and have got pics to be posted as soon as I do the photobucket thing. I'll get em made as soon as time allows and I already told a couple of guys in here that they'd be first. I'll let you know and try to post pics of the finished product this weekend.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: March-16-2007 at 3:49pm
Hey Guy's I posted a new topic that includes pics. I'll add you to the list as well.

Kyle, not familier with a 92 but if its the same type I'll make one for you too.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window