Forum Name: Boat Maintenance
Forum Discription: Discuss maintenance of your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7198
Printed Date: May-09-2024 at 6:42pm

Topic: Cover for ’94SN
Posted By: OBXSki
Subject: Cover for ’94SN
Date Posted: June-22-2007 at 1:54pm
Overton's has a cover for my '94SN, but it covers the platform. I don't want it to cover the platform. Overton's has a cover for a '97SN that does not cover the platform, but I don't want to sacrifice fit. Is a '94 substantially different than the '97 that I'd notice a difference in the fit of the cover?

Thanks for your input.

OBXski
'76SN
'94SN

Replies:
Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: June-25-2007 at 1:34am
Yes, a 94 is substantially different than a 97 when it comes to covers.

Why not cover the platform? Do you store it in the water? If not, I highly recommend a cover that goes over the platform. I've done so on all my boats. Not only does the platform stay in better shape, but I get a better and tighter fit when the platform is covered. My $.02. BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Posted By: OBXSki
Date Posted: June-25-2007 at 1:40pm
The way my lift is set up, I will have to stand on the platform to secure the cover. Oh, well. I'll get the '94 model cover and be done with it. Thanks for the feedback.

OBXski
'76SN
'94SN

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: June-25-2007 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by OBXSki OBXSki wrote:

The way my lift is set up, I will have to stand on the platform to secure the cover. Oh, well. I'll get the '94 model cover and be done with it. Thanks for the feedback.

We had/have the same lift set up on my dad's '92 and '03, both of which have covers that extend over the platform. Its not hard to do get the cover on, and you'll be glad to have the protection for the transom and teak. The gel wont fade and the oiled platform lasts much longer when theyre not constanly exposed to the sun.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window