Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7601
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 6:17pm

Topic: Mini Impromptu NC Reunion
Posted By: reidp
Subject: Mini Impromptu NC Reunion
Date Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:07pm
I don't mean to make anyone jealous or upset, but I just got word that Jbear, Quinner, Hollywood, Johnny, Marshall, and Nautique John will all be at our place at Lake Norman in two weeks, the weekend of August 3rd. Jbear is passing thru on his way back south from his Norris Lake place in TN. So if anyone else in the neighborhood would like to join in, please feel free to stop by, with Saturday being the best day. Hopefully NautiqueFreak, NautiqueFanatic, TimD, and others may be able to show their faces. The address is 140 Stepaside Lane, Mooresville, NC, if you need to MapQuest it. What a summer this is turning out to be.

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Replies:
Posted By: JMurph
Date Posted: July-20-2007 at 5:39pm
That sounds like a blast, unfortunately I'll be in San Francisco. I hope you guys have a great time.

-------------

Posted By: nautiquefanatic
Date Posted: July-24-2007 at 11:03pm
Hello reidp, I would love to meet everyone at your NC Reunion. I am off work that weekend, so I will make it happen. Do I bring a boat?

Paul

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=3448" rel="nofollow - 1973 Ski Nautique

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=830" rel="nofollow - 1979 Barefoot Nautique

Date Posted: July-24-2007 at 11:49pm
Excellent Paul! Normally I'd say don't bring a boat, as Nautique John Morrow has arranged for several other hot Ski and BFN's to be there, but seeing you're as close as you are, you really should bring one of yours to show off to the yankee boys. Look forward to seeing you.

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: July-24-2007 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

That sounds like a blast, unfortunately I'll be in San Francisco. I hope you guys have a great time.

John, Wish you could make it down also, but with that being the big G_ _ Pride weekend in SanFran, I know you're obligated. You go boy!

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:13am
Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to it. Thanks and talk to you soon. Have you talked to Mike T ? He needs to bring one from his fleet.

Paul

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=3448" rel="nofollow - 1973 Ski Nautique

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=830" rel="nofollow - 1979 Barefoot Nautique

Posted By: skicat
Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 1:32am
Hey Reid,

Any particulars on the meet up at Your place? I am considering a trip up there for it. Where would be the closest place to stay, etc?

-------------
Greg

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2427&yrstart=1981&yrend=1985" rel="nofollow - 86 BFN

Posted By: MaddMarxx
Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:28am

-------------

Posted By: 79nautique
Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:31am
hey mark want to rent out the RV, might need a place in Orlano in a week.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=756&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1979&yrend=1979 - 79 nautique

Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:41am
you coming down to O-ville??

-------------

Posted By: 79nautique
Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:54am
maybe, kissimmee area on 8-6, don't want to drive back and forth from St Pete daily.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=756&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1979&yrend=1979 - 79 nautique

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:17pm
Paul,

Looking forward to meeting you! Which boat are you bringing? This Yankee would love to see the BFN!

9 more days, can't wait!!

Murph,

Sorry you won't be around while we are there, have a gay old time in SF!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:14pm
Reid, and all....

I have a gig that Saturday and can't make it to the famous Riedp CCland Wish i could make it out.....looks like a real good time

Paul,

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: July-25-2007 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Hey Reid,

Any particulars on the meet up at Your place? I am considering a trip up there for it. Where would be the closest place to stay, etc?

Greg, no real particulars at all, just hanging out for a good time. I was tempted to persuade you to come on up since you're just down around hotLanta. Sign up now and we've got you a private room downstairs. Otherwise, there are ample hotels off I-77 here in Mooresville, exit 36. How's that hot red Skier coming?    

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: JMurph
Date Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

...but with that being the big G_ _ Pride weekend in SanFran, I know you're obligated. You go boy!

Busted. I was hoping you guys wouldn't pick up on that, but why not be loud and be proud. I'm sure my wife and I will enjoy the weekend. I really am sorry to miss what is shaping up to be another awesome get together of CCFers. Have fun guys.

-JMurph

-------------

Date Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:00pm
quinner.....definately bringing the 79 BFN!! Cannot wait!

Paul

-------------

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:21pm
I'm excited to see all these BFNs. I've only been in 2, and seen maybe 3 others at random docks.

Eventually I would like to own one, any year as long as it's a DD, completely stripped down used for one purpose, pulling footers!

-------------

Date Posted: July-26-2007 at 7:37pm
MM, thanks for posting the GoogleEarth shots. It'll be helpfull for Biffle, Johnson, Kahne, Mears and Jr, as they fly in on their helicopters. Sorry quinner, but Gordon couldn't make it, as he's headed with his husband JMurph out to SF.

Paul, could you at least send us some of your Hull Ornaments in your absence?

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: 6strings
Date Posted: July-27-2007 at 8:16pm
Since Reid just mentioned it....that has to be my favorite photo of all! The girls and the boat. What a fantasy!!

Also, Paul, you must be a drummer? The guy wearing the DW hat and the Zildjian shirt in the reunion photos?? It all makes sense....us musicians always attract the best looking women!

Posted By: Sabre002
Date Posted: July-29-2007 at 3:35am
I might have to stay there next weekend then.

-------------
So what winks and f**k's like a tiger?
www.facebook.com/sabre002

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 1:13pm
6string,

best looking........but most of the time crazy as hell!

You play in a band?

My Web. site

www.teacherzpet.net

Check it out,

Paul,

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 1:28pm
Paul, I checked out your band's site. Looks like fun. Did you guys by chance previously go under the name of "Culture Club" as I think I recognize a few of the guys? Wish you guys could be playing for us this weekend.

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 1:46pm
Reid,

Man your good.......Yes and before "Culture Club" we went by the name "Backstreet Boys"

how cool would that be to play the Reidp party on the beach? HELL YEA!!

Damn Reid......i wanna go!

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Posted By: 6strings
Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 2:11pm
Paul,

You're right about the crazy thing....my wife is proof of that (hope she doesn't read this!).
I'm currently playing with a bunch of other old guys...playing what I call country rock...Steve Earle, Byrds, Neil Young, etc.

I'll check out your site.

By the way, what do they call a drummer that.................

sorry, had to do it!

Walt

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 4:44pm
WoW I did,nt know "Air supply" changed their name!!!

-------------

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 4:47pm
Hey JMurph,

How long will you be in San Francisco? Do you have time to swing by the Casa de Hall?

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 5:40pm

George Michael aka 67nautique312, Wham Bam Thank you ... Sir????

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 5:53pm
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa......you guys are funny!!

Brutal but funny!

Still waiting on Hollywoods comments.....Hollywood where are ya buddy?

Quinner......You could put on a dress and sing backup for us

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 6:07pm
quinner's duties are all back at the hotel room!

-------------

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 6:21pm
Hmmmmmm. BKH

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'm excited. I've only been in 2, and seen maybe 3. Eventually I would like to own one, as long as it's completely stripped!

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 6:54pm
Good one!

Thanks to this thread, I've got Wham stuck in my head "wake me up before you go go"

-------------

Posted By: BlondieGurl1443
Date Posted: July-30-2007 at 11:47pm
Hey Reid, if i were u i wouldn't let Quinner stay in the main house. He might get lonely in the middle of the night and give Boaty and Skipper a little visit!
I'd hate to see what that litter of puppies would look like, if you know what i mean!!!!!

Date Posted: July-31-2007 at 11:31am
Well Lisa, since you brought it up, remember this picture of Chris Jr number one? I don't think we need any more of these little quinner's running around.   

Fortunately, my two have been rendered non-reproducible, and for the benefit of all mankind, hopefully quinner has been too.    

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: 62 wood
Date Posted: July-31-2007 at 11:48am
Reid,

Oh man...you had to post that again!?..just when i was getting over the nightmares from the last time!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 4:16am
JBEAR is in DA HOUSE!!! Yes folks, he's still alive and showed up tired and weary (and thirsty) this evening in NC after his ride in from TN. He's anxious to get back on The Site here and will possibly catch up on the computer tomorrow (Thurs) while I'm showing my face at work. I'm feeling overly grateful to have him and Patty AND THEN the Chicago clan, and hopefully a handfull of others showing up. Christmas come early.       

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 10:50am
Reid,

What time are things starting to roll on Saturday?

-------------
Greg

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2427&yrstart=1981&yrend=1985" rel="nofollow - 86 BFN

Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 11:38am
Reid.....Yor sick man!!! Fell out of my chair laughing!!

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 12:32pm
Greg, We'll be starting things up asap Saturday AM as I know those guys want some foot action before the lake chops up. But then it'll be going all day. So please make it up whenever you can regardless of time. Same for NautiqueFanatic and Frk. Got any questions, just call me at 704-451-5080.

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: The Dude
Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 4:29pm
Reid, Jbear and other dudes: have a great time! Wish I were there to join you.

-------------
Mullet Free since 93
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=717&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995 - 95 Sport

Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 5:46pm
Hey Reid,

I finally have things worked out on my end. I am meeting a friend at exit 36 tomorrow afternoon / night. We are just going to hang out in Charlotte for the weekend. We might come by to see where you are located tomorrow night, but will definately be there first thing Sat. a.m.

-------------
Greg

Posted By: nautique frk
Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 9:51pm
Reid,
I am bummed that I cannot make the party at your place.
With the newborn baby I need to hang with the wife and help out !! We both have not gotten very much sleep in the past few days. I talked with Boat Dr today about the 1958 Starflite down here at Wylie and I will be emailing him pics tommorrow.
After a few weeks I will be able to play !!
Trying to figure out when I can get the baby in to one of the boats for a ride!!

Cheers !!
Mike

Date Posted: August-03-2007 at 3:45am
Greg, we'll be hanging out Friday afternoon/evening as well, so drop on by if you can.

Mike, I'm so happy for you and will do my best to have your share of fun here with the guys this weekend. We've got many more years to go with the boats, so do like you're planning and make sure you use every minute of these irreplacable moments with that little future boating baby. We'll look forward to seeing you at the classic boat show next month!

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: August-03-2007 at 10:03am
I will be there for sure !!
Thanks,
Mike

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: August-06-2007 at 2:54am
Well guys me and mrs jbear just returned to Central Florida tonite about 9 pm from the palatial Pinkham compound. What a weekend! Never, ever turn down an invite from Reid and Laurie. They and all their friends treated us like royalty. There was plenty of boats to try, Nautique John provided us with a Fish Nautique, a very fast BFN, used for our 6 (!!) man and a 196 for those that wanted to just ski. Marshall's boat, with new cam, thanks to Jerry, was there. Plus a Donzi Sweet 16 and my '80. Add in Reid's Shamrock plus Tom's BFN, Dan's beautiful Mustang and all the others that just stopped by, well it was just to cool. There was so much to drive that we barely got to ski or drink.

Add to all that the pleasure and excitment of meeting quinner, Johnny and seeing Hollywood again, plus meeting Greg from Atlanta (ask him about after dark skiing) and his friend Tom. We made lots of new friends and pissed off a couple of people in Reid's cove. But it was all just awesome. We can't thank Reid and Laurie enough.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: August-06-2007 at 12:05pm
Laurie & Reid,

Outstanding host for the weekend. You guys have a great place on Lake Norman & enjoy sharing it with friends & even people you have never met. Can't thank you enough for opening up the Pinkham Plantation to all of us for the weekend. Your local friends are great as well. They pitched in to help provide food, boats, run errands, whatever was needed you all stepped up to provide & never ask for anything in return. Please extend my thanks again to each & everyone one of them when you see them next. It was great to meet Hollywood, Quinner, Johnny, & Maddie from Chicago & Jbear & Patti from Florida. You guys make it easy to take off & drive 4 hours to hang out with people you meet on the internet. Some great barefooting this weekend even you all can't keep with Eddie! I can't wait till the next time Tom & I can meet up with all of you (and hopefully more next time)to hang out for the weekend.

Thanks again to all for the great weekend & I have a lot of pics to get posted when I get a chance.

And Jbear, I don't ski after dark, it is against the law!

-------------
Greg

Posted By: kytom2
Date Posted: August-06-2007 at 1:03pm
Didnt sound like skiing after dark was against the law only doing it without lights!
Reid thank you so much for your hospitality.Everyone associated with this week was so friendly and made everyone else feel so much at ease.
Great boats,beautiful weather,friendly people couldn't ask for much more.
Again my thanks to you and Laurie.

-------------

Date Posted: August-06-2007 at 10:49pm
Now we just need some pics from this weekend. WOW what a blast guys I'm so glad to see everyone agian. Hope to do it agian sometime.   Next time I will work on the sking part lol

-------------

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 12:59am
Yeah..wheres the pics, cant wait to see how that Shotski worked! wish we could have been there! Is it true you guys killed a keg in one day?

-------------

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 1:14am
I got the 1st keg on friday at 330 by 5 on Sat it was gone and Jonny and I went to get the 2nd one.

-------------

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 1:46am
If skiing after dark is no good then driving for skiing after dark must be even worse.

Josh...you are always to busy to waste time skiing. Sorry I forgot to mention all your help over the weekend.

Tom...great to see ya on here as well.

MM....I love ridin the shot-ski. Jerry mixed us up some great stuff that tasted just like apple pie.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 11:43am
I just realized my memory card with most of my pictures is at home. I will try to post those tonight. Here are a couple.

All the young guns getting ready to be schooled by master Eddie.

They did get the 6 man, but pics at home. Here is the 5 man. L to R: Hollywood, Johnny, Nautique John, Jbear, Quinner.

-------------
Greg

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 2:41pm
Here's a little video clip of the 5-man. I wish we'd had a closer viewing spot so you could see more before they started dropping off, but they had to start deep in the cove to get the calmest water. Please notice the extreme professionalism of the boat driver.

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q131/reidp_photos/?action=view¤t=BarefootWeekendAug.07007.flv">

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: Johnny
Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 3:20pm
What a great weekend! Reid and Laurie were the best hosts ever, and the Pinkham compound is a boaters paradise! There was at least 7-10 boats on Reid's dock at all times, each one with an open invitation to drive. It was great to get to see some of the friendly faces from Green Lake so soon after. Meeting Tom, Greg, and Jbear was awesome as well. Barefoot Eddie (seen in skicat's) second picture is a freak of nature, barefooting through chop many couldn't handle with a ski on! The 5 and 6 man barefoot runs were great to be a part of, 6 was a personal record for me. And yes the rumors are true...Reid is a hell of a driver, perfect pulls every time. Reid and Laurie, thank you so much for having us, it was one of the best weekends of the summer for sure!

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Sabre002 Sabre002 wrote:

I got the 1st keg on friday at 330 by 5 on Sat it was gone and Jonny and I went to get the 2nd one.

Hollywood and I stayed up and killed the second keg Sunday night/Monday morning. Time of death: approximately 2:00am. Fortunately, a fridge full of beer allowed us to stay up until it was time to go to the airport.

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 4:15pm
Nicely stated Johnny, and once again Reid and Laurie are so awesome, Reid drove for all the multi-man foot run's and did an exceptional job with that awesome bowtie powerplant, Ruck kept us well fed the entire weekend and Nautique John kept us skiers skiing, footin and wakesurfin, JBear was like a teenager and quite a trooper when I took him out along with myself on one of the 6 man runs, it was great meeting Tom and Greg, really looking forward to seeing all Greg's photo's, Josh was instrumental in keeping the cold beer flowing and Jerry keeping the boats organized and running, Reid's compound is party central and could easily be confused for a marina with all the boats in and around his piers. Thanks So Very Much to Reid and Laurie along with all the others that made this one of the best weekends ever!!

Maddie and Chris

PS, forgot to mention Boatie and Skipper, the 2 lucky dog's who Maddie played with for hours on end.

-------------

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 4:45pm
Local talent at the Charlotte airport.

Pinkham Compound

jbear doing some fine tuning

barefoot Eddie

Sometime between the hours of 2-6am Monday morning.

skicat has most of the skiing pictures, Johnny has some from the party cove, and Laurie and Quinner were taking pics of during the festivities on the grounds.

-------------

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 5:06pm
Looks like you all had a great time!!!

Wish i could have attended!

Paul,

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: August-07-2007 at 11:10pm
We sure wish you could've been there too. I think you would have had an awesome time.

H.W: Now you have blown my cover, all the guys here know I don't usually go under the motor box. Nice shot of quinner telling me to "move closer". Sure wish I could have stayed over to help you and Johnny with that tough overnite job.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 12:27am
Guys,
I wish I could have made it !! Instead of Keg Stands, I was doing diaper changes and hand offs of the baby to Steph for feeding time. Parent hood is great but I still hate I missed the Party at "The Pinkham's "
The pics are great looks like a great time was had by all !!
Mike

Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 1:20am
Ok, I have my pictures uploaded. There are over 200 of them, so I am going to leave them on Photobucket & give you the link to them there. Enjoy!

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j148/skicat1/Reid/ - Reid's Get Together

-------------
Greg

Posted By: p/allen
Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 3:00am
Greg those pics were fantastic . It makes me envious that I wasnt there .

Reid Thats a super nice place you got there . Looks like fun every day .

-------------
Pat
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/72ccfan/100_5977-1.jpg - My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 10:29am
WOW, What can I say, great pics and a fantastic spread. I don't think it gets any better than that.

Still amazing how many of us have gotten together from this website. Hollywood, any idea on how many miles you've traveled with your skiing adventures this year? Sooner or later you'll end up like Banana George and ski on every continent.

-------------

Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 10:46am
Just make sure you study the picture 3588 of Quinner closely. I Think Johnny has a better angle for that picture than me, but it would need to be posted on a XXX rated website!

-------------
Greg

Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 4:18pm
Ok, I just got back from the post office & the state of NC & I are squared away. Thanks to all who donated to the cause!

-------------
Greg

Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 4:19pm
Thank YOU for risking your freedom driving for us bastards!

-------------

Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 5:52pm
My wife said I couldnt play with Skicat anymore, if he continues his criminal ways.

-------------

Posted By: scottb
Date Posted: August-08-2007 at 7:47pm
Great pics. Looks like it was an awesome weekend.

Date Posted: August-09-2007 at 2:33am
Thanks for all the great pics Greg. Looka as tho you had the camera in your hand the whole time. Glad to hear that you got it all squared away with the N.C. law guys. Now maybe Tom's wife will let him hang with ya some more.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Date Posted: August-13-2007 at 1:05pm
We tracked Kurtis down at Nationals this weekend to thank him for the use of his BFN down in NC, great guy, thanks again Kurtis!

-------------

Date Posted: August-13-2007 at 5:56pm
Man, this big-small world is incredible! What a network. Only downside is that now I've got to hear it from Kurtis until the day I get a boat that'll pull 7+ footers.

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:39am
When you get it...I wanna be one of the skiers.

Looks like HW and Johnny left their razors in NC.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Date Posted: August-14-2007 at 1:13am

Man, this big-small world is incredible! What a network. Only downside is that now I've got to hear it from Kurtis until the day I get a boat that'll pull 7+ footers.

So Reid, sounds like your finally going to buy a Chevy powered CC.

-------------

Date Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:03am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

So Reid, sounds like your finally going to buy a Chevy powered CC.

Well, I might indeed have to buy one, but it surely can't stay that way, if I really want to pull those 7 'footers.

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: August-14-2007 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Looks like HW and Johnny left their razors in NC.

Ironical you mention that. I put a razor to my face that night for the second time all year, pictures from our footing session tonight will prove it.

-------------

Date Posted: August-14-2007 at 1:10pm
Might as well change them all over to a Chevy.....lol

-------------

Date Posted: August-15-2007 at 12:53am
Not ironical at all.....I'm always checking out the competion.....for mrs jbear's affections.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Date Posted: August-21-2007 at 3:32am
Couldn't post any of my pics till now cause I left my camera battery at Reid's. Thanks for gettin it back to me Reid. Once again, what a great weekend!

Master Chef Ruch

Marshall teaching the kids how to go prop hunting

Shotski!

Date Posted: August-21-2007 at 3:39am
I know I had a great time, but I think Quinner and Reid had an even better one.

Don't be scared Chris...

Ok, maybe you should be scared...

How bout a little engine service?

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: August-21-2007 at 7:39pm
Boy!!! and we thought Goose liked his boat!!

-------------

Date Posted: August-21-2007 at 8:23pm
What the hell is "reid" trying to service????

-------------

Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 1:13am
Well I was thinking just the same thing Mark. I bet that pic in not Reid approved. Bet the young PLBC guys are jealous.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Posted By: PLBC
Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 3:08am
Hollywood, Johnny, and Quinner wanted the middle three so they could be cheek to cheek while doing shots. Those are close, who measured that?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5164&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 99

Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 5:08am
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Hollywood, Johnny, and Quinner wanted the middle three so they could be cheek to cheek while doing shots. Those are close, who measured that?

Yeah that does look like a gay "conga line"

-------------

Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Those are close, who measured that?

It only has 4 spots, we just put an extra shot glass on there so all 5 of us could do it.

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 2:16pm
Yes, upon closer inspection you will see that there is no hole for Hollywood's to go into.

-------------

Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Yes, upon closer inspection you will see that there is no hole for Hollywood's to go into.

Is that an offer?

Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 2:42pm

A rare instance of Hollywood not finding a hole, captured on film!

-------------

Date Posted: August-22-2007 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

A rare instance of Hollywood not finding a hole, captured on film!

But not such a rare instance of him having to hold it in his own hand.

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: August-23-2007 at 1:01am
Wow has this thread gone south fast.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Date Posted: August-23-2007 at 1:22am

-------------

Date Posted: August-23-2007 at 6:55pm
You guys are killing me Laughing my ass off!

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: August-30-2007 at 12:31am
I saved the best for last. Here's some pics of the Sandbar where everyone goes to party on Reid's lake. Enjoy.

And they told us it was a slow day

Need some help with that?

While these morons spent 20 minutes trying to get their anchors up and boats untied we decided to entertain their women. Wow, what a suprise...I/O, I/O, I/O

Please take note of the slogan on the side...

Sure Chris, I'll take a picture of you...

The S.S. Duoche-Bag with captain standing tall

Quinner: Which one do you want?
Me: I prefer blondes.
Quinner: Good, cause I'll take anything

Date Posted: August-31-2007 at 4:45pm
Where is the "Glassmaster"?

-------------

Posted By: 87BFN owner
Date Posted: August-31-2007 at 9:05pm
A few questions here, how did he get the python motor in his BFN, where did he get the motor and computer? What is on top of the motor, as it does not look like the top of the intake manifold on the python that I had seems to be some sort of cover for something. He did keep it EFI right?

What year BFN is it I want to say 90 but I know after I do some will correct me and say it's a 89.

Who's BFN is this one and what year is it I am saying 87 as to the graphics on the side.

Looks like you guys had a really good time, any chance of doing something like this again next year Reid. Now I know where all the BFN's are hiding..

-------------
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/buckethead1236/Barefooter6-10-09002.jpg" rel="nofollow - MY 87BFN

Date Posted: August-31-2007 at 9:14pm
Oops almost for got who's is this one and I believe it to be an 88 BFN.

-------------
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/buckethead1236/Barefooter6-10-09002.jpg" rel="nofollow - MY 87BFN

Posted By: wakeboardin2k4
Date Posted: August-31-2007 at 10:02pm
How fast does that BFN go with the 502 in it? My guess is an '89

-------------
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"

Date Posted: September-01-2007 at 12:03am
The one with the red top looks like an 83 or 84!!

-------------

Date Posted: September-01-2007 at 12:21am
MM I was thinking it looked older myself, but the graphics on the side say otherwise that is why I thought it to be an 88. But out of all the pics you can not see the top of the bow nore the back of the side to see if it says 2001. But as we all know graphics can be changed and not put back to the original. After looking through the refference section the 83 and 84 share that style windshield so it would appear that you are right MM.

Reidp

How late in the year do you guys leave your boats in the water, as my wife wants to take a trip to visit her grandparents that live in NC. They live just outside of the emerald aisle pardon my spelling. She was think October sometime.

-------------

Date Posted: September-03-2007 at 4:56pm
Sorry I missed the last emails above as I've been away for the last three days at a 10 year high school reunion. (I was 38 when I graduated). It was out near the fresh water NC coast (Washington) and I towed the Classic with me and she ran great finally.

As for BFNs, the Python is in a 1990 (good eye Jim) That's Eddie's and he has two other 1990 BFNs as well. Because of his reputation, he was able to buy the Python directly from PCM as I was told, as part of a promo deal they offered him. The engine, EFI and all is exactly the way he bought it as best I know.

The teal one is indeed an 83 with later model graphics and belongs to our friend Tom. He used to be our neighbor and still launches it at our place all the time, so it's just about a permanent fixture as it also stays at the BBC whse.

Jim, as for visiting and the boating season, we always have boats in the water thru October, as that's some of the best cruising time with fewer boats, but we're not still swimming. Emerald Isle is way out on the coast and a good 5-6 hrs from here. It would be great if you could tie it into the Oct Nascar race here on the 13th, as we could easily add you to our party. I'm pretty sure Alan (81 Nautique) and Dana are gonna be here that weekend as well. Otherwise, any other weekend besides the last will be good. Think it over.

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: September-03-2007 at 6:40pm
Now I know why you are home already. You musta been the oldest guy at the "10" year reunion. Good thing you married a much younger women.

NASCAR on the 13th? Where? Thats a saturday.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Print Page | Close Window