Forum Name: Off Topic
Forum Discription: Anything non-Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7815
Printed Date: May-28-2024 at 12:33am

Topic: emails of replies
Posted By: tullfooter
Subject: emails of replies
Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 7:09pm
Has anyone else had a problem getting the email notices of replies of threads you have posted on? Since the site went to the new server, I can't seem to get email notices. I've checked my profile settings and it seems to be the same. Any ideas?

-------------
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Replies:
Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 7:45pm
Steve, I had the opposite problem! I was getting "watch this topic for replies" for every thread I had ever posted on. I had to change my profile setting as well as "unwatch" every one of them as they came in. I think I may have them all changed unless someone goes back lots of pages and posts bringing the thread back up to the top. It certainly was a minor inconvenience compared to what Keith has brought the new CCfan back up to. Check your settings again.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: tullfooter
Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 8:08pm
Pete
I agree, the site is running much better. I've checked my settings on this site and my email settings. Earlier I found that the emails were being filtered as spam. I put the site in my address book thinking that would cure that problem. Now I get nothing.
I'll put my MasterCraft owning brother (MCRick) on the case. He's good on computers, not so good at picking boats. I feel the latter is more important.
Steve

-------------
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Posted By: BuffaloBFN
Date Posted: August-02-2007 at 9:08pm
Tull, sounds like you need to 'allow' ccfan in your anti virus software

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO

Print Page | Close Window