NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Election 2012 Is Comming

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 33>
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 10:14am
a rational thinking c plus student can figure out whats going on, if you break it down what really does a politician do, what does a used car salesman do, what do washed up non educated football players do...they sell cars, a politician sells his image to get elected, once elected you are put into a position of power and that power may fog rational thinking, like getting a POA, you'll tell that girl anything to get in there..once your there though, well you know.
there is not one person at this point in the game that i would waste a vote on, right or left, because i have not seen a canidate that on his resume that doesnt say "politician"
btw, some good TV tonight
"the things you own will start to own you"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

btw, some good TV tonight

Obama Comedy Hour?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Phil cites alot of second and third person media.Which is liberal speaking with there freeking twist on it. Just like CNN, or MSNBC!!

Hurry up 2012

What? Please point out the specifics you are referring to. Also, you should really read the article posted in the "Debt" thread. It describes you almost to a T. Though, I would imagine the article may be a bit long for you.

"Also around us is a prevailing anti-intellectualism and hostility to science; it is this group that defines "low-information voter" - or, perhaps, "misinformation voter.""

wikkipedia is liberal bias because it can be updated by any outside party.Very opininated and not from the direct source. Which makes it very untrue and reported versus not actually from the narrator itself. Look on the right side of wikki, you will see edit.

I am getting tired of Michael Moore!!   

Skicat, I have to ask, did you make it past grade school? Nice response...
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

I have always had a follow the money attitude when one group tries to convince the other. Its hard for me to accept the findings of people that are making millions with their conclusions. I remember when they banned freon 12 because of a hole in the ozone did it fix it ? Gas was going up because we were running out of oil are we running out? Taxes have to go up because of the national debt are we out of debt? The same people that create the crises make millions fixing it there is no money in no controversy.

Who is this group you are talking about that are making millions? You don't have to listen to Al Gore, listen to the scientists they surely are NOT making millions. And banning Freon was not suppose to "fix" the ozone.
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

No, don't try and make light of these conversations after you have attempted to misinform the people here and then claim "I know he mispoke".

You have said that I lied and twisted his words when in fact I posted the full video of his comments for every one to see. Al messed up, he twisted his own words, and made a missleading statement, no big deal, but it has become part of American culture to reference it. I saw a car company use last week on a bill board promoting their web site. In particular since you feel free to belittle my God I thought I would take a shot at one of yours, so I stuck it out there knowing that it would tweak you and give you a chance to show off your ability to be an irritating, arrogant name calling jerk. You exceeded my expectations.

As for wikipedia, its reputation in academia is tarnished, and it deminishes credability when used, your choice.

Yes, you do lie and mislead everyone here who is reading your posts. I watched the Al Gore video you posted, and HE DID NOT SAY he invented the internet. As a matter of fact the second comment on that video states "Gore didn't say he invented the internet. He said he "took the initiative in creating the internet." In the same way, Dwight Eisenhower didn't "invent" interstate highways, but he did take the initiative in creating them. In the late 80s and early 90s, while in the Senate, Gore sponsored legislation that helped fund bringing internet access first into colleges and universities and later more broadly to the public."

In particular since you feel free to belittle my God I thought I would take a shot at one of yours,

Are you referring Al Gore as my god? Look, you might think I'm a stereotypical liberal, obviously you do but in fact I never listen to Al Gore and I don't deny he's trying to push a political agenda. Who I listen to are the subject matter experts who actually know what the F their talking about. I don't need Al Gore on my side, I know you would love for me to reference Gore cause he's an easy guy to attack but I could give a shi* about Al Gore. You should try and spend more time on scientificamerican.com, start a debate over there and see how that goes for you. And please, stop getting all your facts from your GOP radicals.

I stuck it out there knowing that it would tweak you and give you a chance to show off your ability to be an irritating, arrogant name calling jerk. You exceeded my expectations.

No, to an educated independent thinking person you just make yourself look like a moron. But it's nice to know that you are our resident agent provocateur.

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 2:53pm
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 3:07pm
You know,, there is over a page in this post of global warming arguements. The horse is dead.

While I feel it is important, In the short term, I am more concerned about why $4 gas, the mounting debt, unbridaled gov spending, getting people back to work, etc.... These are directly affecting the ECONOMY everday....
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Michael Moore...theres another work of art...

A guy worth 50MIL says to the crowd of union members...

"The country is awash in wealth and cash,It's just not in your hands."

Al Gore...move over...   

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 4:40pm
Steve, putting people to work will cure mostly all of the above.
will see what obama has to say, I really think he has hit alot of roadblocks.....the better of the 2 evils i say, but deep down i think he wants to see this work and wants to put people to work....one thing the government doesnt tell us how to spend our money. there is poverty out there and its shameful, people really do want to work, but there just aint enough to go around. i cant put my vote out there for the pubs, not for the crats either...really at this point i dont know which way to turn
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 4:41pm
ski, the dude that ate McDonalds all month didnt get fat either.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 4:44pm
Phil,

All you liberal folk are the same. Use rhectorial explanations that are very boring. Come with something new bro. And yes I have a minor in psychology and currently working on my major in management.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 5:39pm
Mark Levin is airing the speech tonight as well as his play by play, that will at the least be entertaining.
http://www.marklevinshow.com/home.asp
Follow the links on his home page for the radio show on the net, runs 6-9 eastern.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 5:48pm

Steve, putting people to work will cure mostly all of the above.
will see what obama has to say, I really think he has hit alot of roadblocks.....the better of the 2 evils i say, but deep down i think he wants to see this work and wants to put people to work....one thing the government doesnt tell us how to spend our money. there is poverty out there and its shameful, people really do want to work, but there just aint enough to go around. i cant put my vote out there for the pubs, not for the crats either...really at this point i dont know which way to turn

Eric,
I certainley hope "O" is sincere in wanting to get more jobs and putting people to work. The question is how? The gov does not tell us how to spend our money(after they take their portion) however people in general are afraid to spend any money right now. Sales are so low, I can not even think of hiring help.

I agree dems vs pubs..and said it before.. most politians dont have a clue what the middle class is going thru....
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 8:30pm
Steve, the ole accountant called me today, thanks again George, got my personals and and said are u fcn kidding me, 3rd year in a row, of course after i send them a check for 7k for the business......i guess I'll have a blue c-mas....after the last 3 years i hope i dont end up in the federal pen lol
i said to the accountant r u sure?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 10:09pm
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 11:04pm

Steve, the ole accountant called me today, thanks again George, got my personals and and said are u fcn kidding me, 3rd year in a row, of course after i send them a check for 7k for the business......i guess I'll have a blue c-mas....after the last 3 years i hope i dont end up in the federal pen lol
i said to the accountant r u sure?

George gave us tax cuts that Obama tried to repeal. You vote democrat, you will not get much sympathy here about your tax bill. well maybe alittle,Sorry to here it.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 11:07pm
So who watched the campain speech? Steal from the rich and give it to the unions again. Who do Union members usually vote for?hmmmmmmm He was right about one thing, I cant wait until fourteen months from now!!!!!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 12:13am

So who watched the campain speech?

It was on a six o'clock???? ... What is that about? .... afraid to compete against opening night of football?

So, I did not see it... wasnt home from WORK yet....

....sounds like more of the same BS?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 12:46am
You did not miss anything. Same ol bologna. Infacstrure jobs (fking union jobs), hidden spending and tax cuts that still tax payers will pay and will find out more for sure when my good friends get a hold of the actual bill. There will be problems next week. I bet!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 12:48am

So who watched the campain speech? Steal from the rich and give it to the unions again. Who do Union members usually vote for?hmmmmmmm He was right about one thing, I cant wait until fourteen months from now!!!!!

He is so full of bologna mr dave. That speech was for the votes.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 1:22am
I am trying to find a study I heard about today. Out of UCLA. conslusion almost all newsmedia is left of center.

Found a brief overview

UCLA newsletter

And the study itself

study

Speaking of which, How about CNBC handling the republican debate. Started out asking if the candidates would go back to Bushes "failed policies" ended with analysis by Al Sharpton. The media campain to re-elect Obama is in full swing.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 2:06am

I stuck it out there knowing that it would tweak you and give you a chance to show off your ability to be an irritating, arrogant name calling jerk. You exceeded my expectations.

No, to an educated independent thinking person you just make yourself look like a moron. But it's nice to know that you are our resident agent provocateur.

I got you to defend Al Gore for two pages and I'm a moron?

I have to be provoked before I become a provocateur.
1987 Ski Nautique

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 10:05am
BO says he wants to see 3 words on products; made in America. Firstly, I thought it was 'made in the USA'; and secondly, did yall see where Immelt was sitting and do we all know the significance of that?

This guy(BO) is so in our face, it's like he's daring us to see the truth. If someone was carting stuff out of my house without my permission, I suspect I'd understand what was going on and put a stop to it. Sadly, that has only been mentioned in the news this morning.

For me, Immelt sitting in the VIP box is 'fightin words'.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 10:06am
you guys really really remind me of John the Boner sitting next to his boss there, snickering, not clapping, a guy that splits the nation.
my eyes were more fixed on his reactions than they were fixed on Obama. he is a super snake, those are the guys that need an exit strategy.....right out of any polical power.
Will you guys at the minimum at least admit that buffet pays less taxes than his secretary? not a political answer, just a yes or a no
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 10:08am
do we Democrats think alike?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 10:24am

Will you guys at the minimum at least admit that buffet pays less taxes than his secretary? not a political answer, just a yes or a no

That's an easy one...he hasn't paid much of anything in the last decade toward his taxes.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 10:32am

you guys really really remind me of John the Boner sitting next to his boss there, snickering, not clapping, a guy that splits the nation.
my eyes were more fixed on his reactions than they were fixed on Obama. he is a super snake, those are the guys that need an exit strategy.....right out of any polical power.

On the contrary Eric, he's looking out for middle America(you and me-small bus owners). He's for responsible gov't and for giving business owner some room to function. <<--- lower taxes, less regulation,

Damnitt man, every time we turn around we have more gov't red tape to deal with. Larger companies have compliance departments for goodness sakes! Isn't our gov't supposed to be on our side?

I saw Boener's look too...he's sick of the same crap you should be sick of...IMHO
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 11:44am
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

That's an easy one...he hasn't paid much of anything in the last decade toward his taxes.

As asked NO

As a percentage of income, he states yes.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 12:54pm
Greg, didnt you listen.....I mean really listen
that goes for u to Dave
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 1:49pm

I got you to defend Al Gore for two pages and I'm a moron?

I have to be provoked before I become a provocateur.

Wow, you really are a moron. I never defended gore, I'm defending the SCIENCE the SCIENTISTS! GET it? The subject matter experts, as I mentioned before I could give a flying F about Al Gore. Seriously man..C'mon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 33>
  Share Topic