NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 12>
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 10:39pm
I thought that something was with him to document his travels.
Oh well, the next person to get him, just go BUY a Passport Book, look back at this thread, and start documenting it, then don't forget to put yours down. Print a pic from each of his stops, you might have to re-size it, and paste it in the book.
See nuttin' to it!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 10:49pm
Can you just go buy a passport book....? I could use mine and photoshop it but not sure that is legal either.
Some sort of Passport book is a great idea. How many stops has Bully had so far...? Whoever gets the book needs to skip that many entries so someone can go back and fill in the stops and they all be in order. A picture scrap book would also be a great idea along with a description of each visit.

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 11:13pm
Here's a quick recap. Maybe someone can take this and fill it out. Dates are approximate based on posts here

Aug 19 ReidP Mooresville - ride up to NE reunion
Aug 22 75 Tique - Cape Cod MA, Red Sox game
Sept 1 Quinner
Sept 22 Hollywood - back to Moorseville for "Weekend at Reids"
Oct 12   JoeinNY
Oct 22   Randy in Ohio - Hall of Fame
Nov 2    JBear - Hooters, CC factory with Eddie, Hollywood and Dave
Dec 10   W.U.S.S   - food kitchen, Colts came, New years party

wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2011 at 12:19am
how do i get on the list to have bully visit me?
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 7:47pm
Well, after an extensive search of and a heated argument at the local post office, I'm happy to announce the Bully has made it to Texas!
...those who have fallen and those who will.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 7:55pm
I was hoping he was heading downunder.

Must have had problems with his passport. That weekend at Reid's may have shown up on his record and Australian Immigration needed to investigate further.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

I was hoping he was heading downunder.

Must have had problems with his passport. That weekend at Reid's may have shown up on his record and Australian Immigration needed to investigate further.

I am suprised he was allowed to leave the state after the weekend at Reid's!!
Greg

86 BFN
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 8:42pm
Well Lewy,

Not sure if someone is to recieve him next or how it goes, but I could send him your way if not. I was thinking a weekend in Astor, Florida next month would be in order though.

Are any of you or your friends skiing with Andre De Villiers down there?
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 9:05pm
Ryan,

Please bring him to the SJRR. He will get to ride in wooden and fiberglass boats. I am sure there will be some beer drinking for him also. We will keep him away from Reid. He is a bad influence.

Donald
vondy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 9:17pm
We are heading down to Mardi Gras next weekend if he wants to take a little detour.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Ryan,

Please bring him to the SJRR. He will get to ride in wooden and fiberglass boats. I am sure there will be some beer drinking for him also. We will keep him away from Reid. He is a bad influence.

Donald

I'll make sure he'll be there. Right now we (the 4 year old girl) have to make him a bed to sleep by her.
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by W.U.S.S. W.U.S.S. wrote:

brother-in-law at Stella Blue in Archbold, Oh.

Your brother-in-law is Todd Weitekamp?

Damn Kevin, I was thinking the same thing!!!!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 6:01am
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Are any of you or your friends skiing with Andre De Villiers down there?

If he makes a trip to Australia maybe. Andre is from South Africa. I had the pleasure of meeting him (and many others) at the barefoot world championships in Berlin last summer.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 11:38am
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

I'll make sure he'll be there. Right now we (the 4 year old girl) have to make him a bed to sleep by her.

Where are the pics Ryan?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 6:25pm
Ryan,

It would be real cool to get a picture of Bully with Mr. Ralph at the SJRR.

Just an idea.

Donald
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2011 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Ryan,

It would be real cool to get a picture of Bully with Mr. Ralph at the SJRR.

Just an idea.

Donald

Come hell or high water, Bully will be there. In fact he'll likely be leading the I-10 convoy.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2011 at 12:52am
yes i would love to see bully at the SJRR gunna have to try and get a group pick with bully
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 12:48am
Took Bully to the Linkin Park concert. He even got back stage! Pics to follow.
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 6:31pm
I need to get a photo of Bully in the cockpit of a 777. Send him on down to Atlanta!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 12:38am
Bully has been busy he past two weeks.
Here are few photos. We're hoping to go sking before he heads southeast for SJRR.

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 1:08am
Super cute! She is not going to want to let him go.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 1:41am
We've had the discussion. I told her Bully is about to go visit other boys and girls(figure will all at like kids right?) today. Since then, she has not let him out of her sight. She thinks the coozie is a wetsuit and Bully can ski in the bath tub.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 11:07pm
Bully,

Hope you're having a great Easter, I know how you get so wrapped up trying to make as many new CCFan friends as you can, but you really should check in more often!

Good luck with your travels, Emma and Colin can't wait until your next report!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 11:53pm
Gary, sorry I have not kept you posted on his comings and goings . Bully arrived at Astor, the last week end in march. After a nite of too much vino he was out of touch for several days, guy things.After too much sun on Sunday, put him down for the count.We brought him home to Louisiana, fed him well, and prepared for his send off to the UK.
Late March saw him on a plane to Merry Old England , with uk1979. Spoke to Roger today, and was asking about our little friend and his invite to The Royal Wedding.It has been hush hush, but Roger gonna pull it off. Go Bully, get plenty of pictures Roger.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 10:04am
should've routed Bully thru Amsterdam for some window shopping
"the things you own will start to own you"
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 10:11am
Can anyone send him to Hawaii? You never know, he might wanna run for president someday!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 10:12am
Can anyone send him to Hawaii? You never know, he might wanna run for president someday!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 10:17am
Bully was probably born in China. Oh, that will not be a problem to run for President now would it.
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 7:13am
Well Bully went to the royal wedding we set off early but it was all locked down no way to see the show just to many people there,some had camped there for a week.
We took some snaps of what we did see of London.

Setting off on the train.

Regent Street early morning

Sat on a post box outside a pub to early for a drink or too.

Sat on Eros in Piccadilly

Some strange people around

The crowds out side the lock down in Trafalgar Square and Hyde Park

So around the route after the lock down.

Part 2 to follow need to make space
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
uk 1979 part2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk 1979 part2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 8:20am

Out side Downing Street

Our Parliament building

Now a few sights of London

Tower of London

then making are way home

Bully had a good walk for 12 hours he could have gone on, but his walker was done in
lets have a go 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic