NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 12>
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 9:27am
alotta talk about Pippa going around, Harry should scoop that one up...
"the things you own will start to own you"
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 11:37am
When did Bully change his outfit? Pink????

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 12:09pm
Thanks for the pics Roger. Looks like you guy's had a good time at the Royal Wedding. I'm guessing you had a good hold of him so he didn't charge the royal carriage as it came by.

William did good...She's a cuttie!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 3:01pm
Uh-Oh! Bully Photobomb

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 3:24pm
He got his new PFD at SJRR, we wanted the Brit's to see him in his finest gear. As far as the color, there was not a lot to choose from in his size.We were more concerned about his flight over the big pond,than the fashion statement it made.
Jaws would not eat a pup in pink, or would he??????
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 9:05am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Uh-Oh! Bully Photobomb

Nice work Larry, I could have stayed a month of Sundays and still not got that picture,I knew some on here are much better connected than I,
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 6:21pm
wow...bully crossed the pond!! next stop? Belgium???
I´m jealous!!!

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 8:55pm
We think bully should travel south, before summer is over!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 9:32am
I heard he was going south but south to "OZ"???

The only problem with him in the UK and then to AUS, is whoever gets him next will have to teach him to speak english again!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 10:28am
If he comes to Belgium, I'll teach him some French, Dutch and German...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

We think bully should travel south, before summer is over!

summer is over down here..
might wanna stay over there and do the south around october, thats when T start to raise here...
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

If he comes to Belgium, I'll teach him some French, Dutch and German...

That's a good call Kristoff....as there was talk of Bully going to see little Sue when she is back in Vienna June/July and your on the way........ Just keep Bully from to many Coffee Shops,and Window Shopping in Amsterdam as I think that's not that far from you....
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 7:49am
No no Roger, no coffee shops for Bully... No promises on the window shopping tho...

- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 10:45am
Same here Kap Summer is over

The water temps have been dropping a couple of degrees every week once it gets below 20C (68F) I lack motivation. Our US counterparts probably think that is plenty warm enough. I remember 2009 GL and the freezing water in the middle of summer.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Nevergrew View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nevergrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2011 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

[/IMG]

No it hasn't old man What IS over though, are the tubers, choppy boat rollers and agauabogans !!

Bring on the winter butter
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2011 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Nevergrew Nevergrew wrote:

Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

[/IMG]

No it hasn't old man What IS over though, are the tubers, choppy boat rollers and agauabogans !!

Bring on the winter butter

same here!!!
I just put my drysuit..and its summer!!!!
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 1:11am
Bully?

(crickets....)
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 6:36am
Sorry Guys forgot all about him shall send him on his way this week.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
lineman458 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineman458 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 7:32pm
I'll host Bully
Steve Moore
279 Taylor Circle
Ethridge TN 38456
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by uk1979 uk1979 wrote:

Sorry Guys forgot all about him shall send him on his way this week.

OMG, FORGOT about Bully. Talk about Mascot abuse. Bully is probably going through withdraws.

I assumed that he was still on the Royal Honeymoon.

He needs to end up at the last official GL Reunion. Send him to Wisconsin.

JMO,

Donald
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

JMO,

Donald

+1
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2011 at 2:56pm
Bully crossed the Channel and made it to Belgium today...
Chantal and I will make sure he will have a good time.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2011 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

JMO,

Donald

+1

+2 He has to make it back for this one !!!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

JMO,

Donald

+1

+2 He has to make it back for this one !!!!

Eeeh... I don'think I can have him over there that fast...   
But I'll send him in the mail on monday. You just have to give me an adress to send him to. I'll try to send him by express mail.

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2011 at 4:26pm
Mojo, last time that dog was hanging out with a bunch of us guy's at a reunion he ended up doing a kegger, and passed out "exhausted" from all the skiing he did that day

Kristof, if your sending him back for GL Id say send it to the hotel and address it Keith Bagley. He probably needs a pooch for the weekend.

**post edit per joeinny post** I suggested hotel as that is where I mailed CCFan Banners last year and Keith got them but steve works just as well
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2011 at 4:38pm
I would not advocate sending that priceless pup to a Hotel address where there is a chance, however slight, he might get lost in the shuffle. Steve Evans is my usual guy with a local address in GL. My last minute part shipments have always not only arrived on time but were also promptly and efficiently passed on. I would think that he would be happy to do us this service as well.   
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2011 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I would not advocate sending that priceless pup to a Hotel address where there is a chance, however slight, he might get lost in the shuffle. Steve Evans is my usual guy with a local address in GL. My last minute part shipments have always not only arrived on time but were also promptly and efficiently passed on. I would think that he would be happy to do us this service as well.   

+1   
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2011 at 9:41pm

...he might get lost in the shuffle. Steve Evans is my usual guy with a local address in GL. My last minute part shipments have always not only arrived on time but were also promptly and efficiently passed on.

Uuuhhh...you haven't seen my garage lately. Pretty hazardous. Nonetheless, address sent over to Kristof.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2011 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

...he might get lost in the shuffle. Steve Evans is my usual guy with a local address in GL. My last minute part shipments have always not only arrived on time but were also promptly and efficiently passed on.

Uuuhhh...you haven't seen my garage lately. Pretty hazardous. Nonetheless, address sent over to Kristof.

OMG, worse the time I saw it I saw it several years ago?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2011 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

OMG, worse the time I saw it I saw it several years ago?

No, not possible. Just at the tail end of spring projects and haven't had time to get it the way I like it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic