NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 12>
Author
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 12:23pm
Steve,

Bully is on his way to you as of yesterday.
I sent him through priority mail, so I hope he gets there on time for the reunion...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 12:32pm
I'll be looking for him, Kristof. I hear he can handle his Tequila quite well and enjoys a good cigar so I'll welcome him proper.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 1:42pm
Keep him away from the Shot Ski, you know how he got at Reid's.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

Keep him away from the Shot Ski, you know how he got at Reid's.

Awww C'mon Tom.... he was just drinking water and wanted in on the action when we turned up the shot ski in memory of the Ripster..

Cut the pooch some slack will ya?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 2:44pm
Does Bully still have his CCFan ski vest?
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 2:51pm
He better have, after all it is a Correct Craft reunion!
Gary I hope your kids have had fun with all this. Im sure they did not envision him being gone for such a long time. But he has brought a lot of smiles to a lot of faces.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 2:58pm
Does Bully still have his CCFan ski vest?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 4:17pm
Gary, you are way behind on your game... River Run was TUFF on the little "pup", Friday nite he was toasted a few too many vino's,the next day came a visit from Barney and buds. Leave it to a dog to get us pulled over, seems his , CCFan PFD was not USCG approved.
We got off with a warning, but had to promise not commit that sin again. Bully now has all the required PFD safety equipment , complete with Ski Nautique logo... Only the best for that world traveler... Boat dr
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 5:13pm
Wonder what happenned to his Monkey buddies?? From what I remember, they were pretty "tight" !!!! Ha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 5:26pm
Probably in rehab Mojo.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 5:38pm
Not rehab, yet, but his monkey buddies have been traveling the countryside as well. But just being monkeys and not a CCF Super Dog, they don't have the clout or resources to go international. I should make a call or two to see if they can fly into GL for a reunion of sorts of their own. But we'll probably want to keep the puparazzi at bay this time.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 5:48pm
If Bully ever gets rich I have some great blackmail material from Reid's!   
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2011 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Bully crossed the Channel and made it to Belgium today...
Chantal and I will make sure he will have a good time.

pictures sir?

in the tub?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2011 at 8:33am
Pictures are on the way... Still have to make sure there aren't any compromising pics in there, since someone here mentionned blackmail

- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2011 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Pictures are on the way... Still have to make sure there aren't any compromising pics in there, since someone here mentionned blackmail

I sure hope there aren't any pictures of you in the bath tub again!! Chantal would however be ok!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2011 at 2:05pm
Okay, here are some pictures of his adventures in Belgium.
Bully told me he would have liked to stay a little longer to visit some more of the country, but unfortunately he has an important rendez-vous next weekend...

Bully checking out my T-shirt

Off course, a good breakfast is key, so he ordered bacon and eggs

He kept asking Chantal for kisses with his big doggy eyes... The little rascal!

Checking out my buddies' ski shop...

And having fun with the ladies on the boat naturally...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2011 at 2:07pm
those places brought out some memories!! good ones!! nice pictures my friend
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2011 at 2:16pm
Kristof,
Did you eat everything on that breakfast plate, and not get violently ill??? Wow, that's a mound of food dude.... Hahaha..

Looks like Bully is well rested and ready to party like it's 1999 !!!! Can't wait to see him in action, I mean find out about his adventures around the world !!!

Does Bully travel with "papers" so once he finds his way home, the Blackburns have a signiture and location momento of his travels? That would be cool..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2011 at 6:58pm
Mojo,

Roger did put a stamp from England and an imprint of his shop in Bullys passport;
I followed his example...

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2011 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

those places brought out some memories!! good ones!! nice pictures my friend

Always welcome my friend

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 12:07pm
Is Bully going to make the Northeast reunion? I sure hope so. Lots of pics please!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 1:38pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 2:27pm
Very Nice !
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 4:43am
Last picture: ouch!

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2011 at 12:45pm
Where is Bully now? We need to send that boy South! Lewy, you skiing yet? Luch? Kap?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2011 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

Where is Bully now? We need to send that boy South! Lewy, you skiing yet? Luch? Kap?

Bully is here in Big Rck awaiting travel orders, say the word and he's off.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2011 at 3:56pm
Hard to believe he's been traveling for a year now. Never made it to the southern hemisphere in the winter to enjoy summer (and Kap's outings) last year. Definitely needs to this year. I'd like to see if he can make it around the world (US-SA-aust-EU-US) this winter. Quite teh jet-setting hound dog.
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2011 at 4:09pm
When he gets to Europe he can can come and visit us on the wonderful Lake Maggiore near Milan in Northern Italy.
1986 Martinique - sold

When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2011 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

Bully is here in Big Rck awaiting travel orders, say the word and he's off.

Alan had my first run of the year yesterday. The body is feeling it today. Send that puppy downunder and we will show him a good time. Have not told Anakin yet did not want to get him to excited.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2011 at 1:44pm
Please pack Bully's bags and send him off to:

Mark Lewis
6 Ralfe Road
Tamworth NSW Australia 2340
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic