NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is this cabel...?!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MBO090 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBO090 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is this cabel...?!
    Posted: January-11-2009 at 12:35pm
Im giving my boat some winter service and I found a cabel under the dashboard that is marked: "C9 C1225 Aimar Transducer cable"
The cable end with a flat contact anbout one cenimeter wide.

The engine runs perfect but what is this cable good for and were should it be attached?

Thanks from Sweden!
Livet går i direktsändning!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2009 at 12:52pm
do you have a speedo or depth gauge that doesnt work? Airmar makes a lot of the ultrasonic depth guages that shoot through the hull, if all your guages currently work the previous owner might have had a aftermarket fishfinder type depth guage that he took out and left behind the transducer. If its a really new boat it could be a gps transducer cable as well.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MBO090 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBO090 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2009 at 1:18pm
I suspected something like that...
I will follw the cable and see were it goes - I took for granted that it went to the EFI box.

Thanks JoeinNY
Livet går i direktsändning!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic