Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buying a Tower

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wheels06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheels06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying a Tower
    Posted: June-01-2010 at 4:04pm
I am looking to purchase a Tower for 1996 Sport Nautique. My kids are getting old enough to justify the cost now. I want one that collapses though. What are some decent brands? Thanks for the advice!
SkiNautique 200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiNautique 200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2010 at 5:16pm
I have a monster tower in stock, with board racks, for $1,400.00. We would have to check on Shipping, we can work something out.

Ryan@watercraftsales.com

www.watercraftsales.com
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2010 at 2:15pm
Also check out the New Dimenstion and the Pro X Series
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2010 at 4:06pm
If you can afford it, go with one of the brands the OEM uses, like was mentioned.

I went with an Aerial Airborne since it looked good and was a lower cost. There are a lot of good towers out there depending on what you want it to look like and your budget.

Do you have a budget and desired look in mind?
wheels06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheels06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2010 at 5:33pm
I don't really have a budget in mind, i guess $2k, but if it is the right fit, whatever. What are the brands that CC uses? I don't care for the speakers/lights on them, just a rack or two. I really do prefer the fold down versions though. So far the suggestions have been very good. Thanks!
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2010 at 6:03pm
CC uses the New Dimension towers.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2010 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

This would be a perfect fit...folds down....looks great
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2010 at 8:33pm
Yeah, I'd second that recommendation. If you can handle $2K or a little more you can get the New Dimensions and have someone else install it. It should fold down nicely. Are you looking to fold down below a certain height? If so, check with whoever you are looking to buy for to make sure it will fold down enough.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

This would be a perfect fit...folds down....looks great

odd trailer axle seems to be extremely on the back..I wonder about tongue weight...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2010 at 1:13am
Found this one if your still looking
cc tower $500
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

mattsnapon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattsnapon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2010 at 11:19pm
look at the samson towers really nice little high but nice samsonsports.com
m.r.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic