Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED - Trailer for 92 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Spooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED - Trailer for 92 Ski Nautique
    Posted: February-28-2012 at 6:35pm
Trailer wanted for 92 Ski Nautique. Needs to be in good working condition with functioning brakes. Will look at anything - let me know what you have. Located in KY but will pay transport for the right trailer.

Cheers,
Luke
verdi1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verdi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 9:13pm
Spooky, if you go to the other WANTED TRAILER post in this same forum you will find contact info for Paul Carpenter, he may have something for you. Otherwise go to search.tempest.com and do a big radius search on craigslist. I will keep on the lookout, if you run across one in your search for an 84 SN give me a shout 704-241-8532.   Thanks
Spooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2012 at 2:52am
Thanks for the fast reply! I emailed Paul and he got straight back to me with a trailer to suit. But just before that my mate found one closer to his house so now I have 2 options
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2012 at 9:54am
I see you're in Austrailia. Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that your country has very strict trailer regs and our trailers will not meet them without major modification. By the time you get the trailer shipped and modified, maybe you want to consider having one built?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Spooky Spooky wrote:

Located in KY

Pete, he may have filled out his profile location incorrectly?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2012 at 12:16pm
Profile Police Pete will get him.
Spooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2012 at 5:36pm
That is correct, I am in Australia. Any trailer I get will need to be modified (lights, hitch) so satisfy our standards. U.S trailers are a lot better built and will suit my boat better, so it is worth spending the $ on converting once it is here in Aus, rather than buying an Australian built trailer (about $AU7000).

Thanks for the replies everyone, i'll let you know how I go
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2012 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Spooky Spooky wrote:

Located in KY

If youre in Australia, what does this mean?^^^
Spooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2012 at 2:32am
I bought the boat from the U.S when I was there 2 weeks ago and am storing it at my friends place in KY while he orders some parts and we buy a trailer for it..
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2012 at 10:42am
So any trailer you buy would only have to make its way to KY? That makes more sense.
Spooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2012 at 8:10pm
That's correct
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic