Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

correct craft 200

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mecazen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mecazen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: correct craft 200
    Posted: January-24-2016 at 8:20pm
Hello everyone help me please

for those who know the craft okay this one is a 200 2014

I'm a little crappy failure

no ignition key to this kind of boats just put the current

have pressed once counter lights

a second time motor current and pump switches

third time in principle engine starts

but nothing nada if someone speaks ??

thanks for your help
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 10:23am
Sounds like your saying when you press the start button the engine is not turning over.
Start with the easy stuff, wiggle the throttle to be sure it is in neutral and check the lanyard - kill switch, be sure it is fully engaged.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 11:22am
"I'm a little crappy failure" Yeah, I have days I feel like that too.

Not picking on OP, that was just funny. I appreciate his efforts in communicating across language barriers. I hadn't heard of cote d'ivoire so I googled it. Ivory Coast, Africa. Native tongue, French, but may include "local indigenous languages also widely used, including Baoulé, Dioula, Dan, Anyin, and Cebaara Senufo."

Hope Quinner helped you out.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 11:36am
Probably should have also added, check your battery terminal connections, be sure they are clean and tight.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

I hadn't heard of cote d'ivoire so I googled it.

Larry,
I hadn't heard of it ether so I too had to google!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
mecazen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mecazen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2016 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Sounds like your saying when you press the start button the engine is not turning over.
Start with the easy stuff, wiggle the throttle to be sure it is in neutral and check the lanyard - kill switch, be sure it is fully engaged.

Hello

point I is not verified

thank you I'll watch this side

mecazen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mecazen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2016 at 6:25pm
[QUOTE=75 Tique] "I'm a little crappy failure" Yeah, I have days I feel like that too.

Not picking on OP, that was just funny. I appreciate his efforts in communicating across language barriers. I hadn't heard of cote d'ivoire so I googled it. Ivory Coast, Africa. Native tongue, French, but may include "local indigenous languages also widely used, including Baoulé, Dioula, Dan, Anyin, and Cebaara Senufo."

Hope Quinner helped you out.

Hi

sorry my English is not perfect at all and I am used a translator to write here and yes the Ivory Coast were speaking French is a country like any other if I speak also Spanish-Portuguese and you ??

Thanks for your help
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 11:35am
Ce site se traduira pour vous, peut-être qui peuvent aider à vous publiez sur votre proper

Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous

Link
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Ce site se traduira pour vous, peut-être qui peuvent aider à vous publiez sur votre proper

Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous

Link

Chris,
Using the link you provided confirmed my initial suspicion that you didn't come up with that translation on your own!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 6:06pm
Ha I visited that country in 86, cool place. went with my grand parents! didn't got to see much though as i stayed at a Club Med resort. did a jungle tour in a mangle area that was cool!
LOL

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic