NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Manifold/riser options for the 454

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Manifold/riser options for the 454
    Posted: June-25-2020 at 11:37am
I was just told the pcm risers for my 454 are NLA. Which i didnt realize before.
Now it isnt something i NEED to do but wanted to discuss options here for the "if and when" i need to adress them.
Aside from getting a good used set from someone here what are new off the shelf options?
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2020 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by DayTony DayTony wrote:

I was just told the pcm risers for my 454 are NLA. Which i didnt realize before.
Now it isnt something i NEED to do but wanted to discuss options here for the "if and when" i need to adress them.
Aside from getting a good used set from someone here what are new off the shelf options?

Where have you been shopping? Looks like Osco have some.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2020 at 3:09pm
So i was shopping at skidim.
https://www.skidim.com/mobile/products.asp?dept=1159

Looks like the factory sweep style is not available for the 3.5" thats on the bbc. They only list it in 3".
They told me the oscar style that they carry in 3.5" will not mate to the factory pcm manifolds. So in order to run them you would need to change both manifold and riser to make them work.

1988 Barefoot nautique-454
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic