NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wifes

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2010 at 11:00am
Why was Helen Keller a bad driver?

Because she was a woman!
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

PAPA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2010 at 10:51am
and my wife wonders why I read this board
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2010 at 10:20am

Q: Why don't women fart...?
A: They don't shut up long enough to obtain the required pressure...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2010 at 2:48am
THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY A Minnesota GIRL
The first cousin married a woman from Massachusetts . He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning.. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second cousin married a woman from Florida . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.
The third man married a girl from Minnesota . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2010 at 12:42am
Eric, always knew you were a charmer.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 11:46pm
I might think it...but it would never cross my lips.
hasbeenskier
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 11:16pm
honey whats on the tv?, dust

honey,i need someting that does 0 to 150 in 3 seconds, get a scale

Joe and mindy went to walmarts, Joe threw a 12 packer in the cart, Mindy asked, what are you doing we are on a budget, and Joe reluctantly put the 12 pack back. they both headed to the cosmetic department and mindy added to the cart some new lipstick, eye liner, powder totaling $22.00. Joe upset asked i thought we were on a budget? we are but dont you want me to look pretty for you? joe's answer, thats what the 12 pack was for
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic