Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LED Edge Lit Signs

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2013 at 2:11am
I am venturing into some new territory and now have the capability to create LED edge lit acrylic signs. Attached are some images of a few I've already completed. You will receive the sign, wooden handcrafted base and choice of LED color (red, blue, green, pink, white) If you order any of the signs as is, the price is $45 plus shipping (actual shipping charges). You can have the base or the sign personalized with your name for an additional $10. If you have an idea for something different, just let me know and we can create your dream. I am still working on a version for the 2001 and Barefoot Nautique. These are also available with plenty of other designs. Just let me know what I can do for you. Also, please excuse the images. I know they aren't the best, but all I had was my ipad and it isn't the greatest camera. Email me and we'll get started.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic