NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Correct Craft" Shifter Knobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 13>
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2011 at 5:38pm
HatterBee
All the information on the first page first post is still accurate.
Feel free to call me with any questions you have.
bj
hasbeenskier
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2011 at 2:11am
Is sending a money order to the address in the first post still the best way to order? I would like the blue one(royal/navy) with white writing.
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Nvesink Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nvesink Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 12:21am
Do you have a purple one for a '91 Purple Nautique?
Tracy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2011 at 10:42pm
Rob, It was good talking to you. I got your Postal money order today and I got your Blue "Correct Craft" shifter knob is in the mail,(Priority) you should have it in two days.
Thanks
bj
hasbeenskier
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2011 at 2:06pm
BJ is a real gentleman and along with his wife he "talked" Wendy and me into a yellow, black, and blue knobs. Right now trying to find SJRR. It was Kapla's inspiration that made me do it!! Also met the Godfather at CC factory, another gentleman, that looks like he has more boats than the Benjamins. HaHa.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Got Tiques Got Tiques wrote:

BJ, I'll be in Fla. for the next 6 days and will contact you to pick up two knobs; a dark blue one and a yellow one. Do you have them made, or do you need some time?   Which day and what time would be best for you? I'll be staying in the Orlando area, and it's maybe 2 hours back to there from St Petersburg? Email me back through the site, or call me on 518-878-3545 with directions. Thanks, Todd

FYI tim!!
jajajaja
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 10:58am
In person? I didnt know he was in FL... cool!

If I had to guess, Id say he picked up something in yellow?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 1:39am
Todd Benjamin dropped in to see us this evening. Only after I met him did I make the connection. Tim Benjamin's dad's brother. It just reinforces how this web sight has impacted all our lives.
bj
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 1:32am
Bret,
I will be there saturday afternoon and evening. I will bring a Blue knob for you.
I'll ski you there.
bj
hasbeenskier
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 12:34am
BJ, are you going to SJRR? If so, I will gladly bring you cash for one for my '96. I'll be there on Saturday. I'd need a blue one.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 2:48pm
bj, take a break. As your Marketing Agent, I've taken care of this one for you.   

--Dave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 2:41pm
Kirk,
Thanks for your interest.
The price has not changed. The colors available are displayed on the first page. Unfortunately, Teal is not an option.
hasbeenskier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 2:36pm
Kirk,

Go to page 1 and read the first entry. It has been updated and bj has all the details there.

My boat is teal and yellow and bj suggested I go w/ yellow or white since there really isnt a teal color available. It's more of a blue. I went with yellow. Looks great! BJ did an awesome job on them. You wont be disappointed.

Dave
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 1:46pm
This thread started in 09 has the price increased ?
I have a teal sn would you recommend the white one or is there a teal one?
Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 11:16am
Todd,
They are ready when you are. Have fun and just call me when you are ready. We have been real busy lately so it will take some coordination to hook up but we can make it happen.
bj
hasbeenskier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2011 at 11:32pm
BJ, I'll be in Fla. for the next 6 days and will contact you to pick up two knobs; a dark blue one and a yellow one. Do you have them made, or do you need some time?   Which day and what time would be best for you? I'll be staying in the Orlando area, and it's maybe 2 hours back to there from St Petersburg? Email me back through the site, or call me on 518-878-3545 with directions. Thanks, Todd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2011 at 1:57am
bj, You do great work. Beautiful wood work and very cool CC medallion. I can hardly wait to put it on the boat (it lives in a different state).

Ok---dumb question of the day....is there a trick to screwing it onto the throttle and having the CC logo facing the right way? Is it threaded with that in mind?

Stop laughing everyone....I like my stuff, you know, right.   
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2011 at 12:36pm
Dave,
Your shiney new shifter knob is in the mail today
Thanks,
bj
hasbeenskier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:16am
Well ahll expect to git yer package soon if the good Lord willin' and the creek dont rise.

Thanks!

Dave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 9:57pm
Dave,
I got your yellow shifter knob sitting on my desk ready to ship.
As they say in Georgia "We preciate yer biness"
bj
hasbeenskier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 10:47am
BJ,

"check's in the mail" for one YELLOW shifter knob.

Looking forward to getting it.

Thanks,

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 11:16pm
BJ,

Gotcha. Thanks. I was thinking this one was a teal or turquoise.

But now that I am looking at it, I'm not even close!   
I'll follow Sebastian's lead and get a yellow one then. I will do my best to break away and get to a Post Office (I work inside Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport so it may be a bit).

Thanks again,

Dave

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 10:38pm
Dave,
None of the colors are even close to turquoise. Best go with yellow, white, black or even gold.
bj
hasbeenskier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 8:42pm
Thanks Sebastian....hope you are well.

BJ, I'm also looking at the "turquoise" version. If you look at my profile, you'll see the turquoise is the main "theme" of our boat (the bimini is that color). Is that a true representation of that color knob? I'll either go with the yellow or the turquoise color.

Thanks,

Dave
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Daveinater Daveinater wrote:

Hey bj, thanks. My wife will kill me ("why did we need THAT for the boat??") but I will order one. Let me look at the colors again and wait to hear from Sebastian (we both have the same wierdo colors on our boats).

As for the River Run, would love to be there but until I ditch my desk job (a term-limited position....one more year to go), I'll be tied down there and unable to attend. There's always next year...!

Dave

I chose the yellow one, I'd also though in putting the gold ore th light blue, but none matched right the scheme.
The yellow is close to ours.
I'm pleased with it..
<a href="">1992 ski nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 3:21pm
But, I've got references!!!

I'll contact you early that week via the site to set a convenient pickup time. Or give me a cell #. Mine is 518-878-3545. Thanks, Todd
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 2:52pm
That will be fine with me. It should be noted that is you are to pay with cash I will require two forms of I.D.
bj
hasbeenskier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 2:44pm
B. J., I'll be in Florida during the week of Mar 21, and can stop by and pick up a dark blue and a yellow, and do cash, if that works for you?? Thanks, Todd
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 1:14pm
Todd,
Look at the very first post on this topic. Instructions are posted there.
thanks,
bj
hasbeenskier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 9:18pm
Hey bj, thanks. My wife will kill me ("why did we need THAT for the boat??") but I will order one. Let me look at the colors again and wait to hear from Sebastian (we both have the same wierdo colors on our boats).

As for the River Run, would love to be there but until I ditch my desk job (a term-limited position....one more year to go), I'll be tied down there and unable to attend. There's always next year...!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic