NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What years did the offer the 4 cylinder

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 8:00am
Jonathan,
Welcome to CCfan. There's nothing I can add to what Gary has already stated. Good luck on the purchase and I hope you get it. The boat would be a great addition to both yourself and the CCfan group.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 3:25am
Yes on the light John. Curious on how you plan to get it home,that could be a long ride!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 3:12am
The foot throttle would have been cool to have in a 4 cyl. A friend that lives on the lake has a 66' Skylark with a foot throttle and column shifter in the same Sea Foam Green color and would love to have this one to add to the collection. Do you think the upper piece is suppose to also house the lighting fixture ? Like the one shown on the Skylark ? Living in Ohio right now but, all the water toys are in a town just south of Kalamazoo, MI.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:40am
Mine,a '64 had the same exact trans and shifter but had a foot throttle and a bench seat. As to speed I would think so I seem to remember running somewhere around 3400 rpms which would be around 34 ish. We left it in all summer so by the end of season the poor thing was quite slower due to the algae build up. The one thing that stands out to me other than the ones stated in the ad is that the bow light is been modified. Where are you located?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:29am
Thank you for the response Gary. Yes I am, we have quite a few older Mustangs and Skylarks on the lake I grew up on, around 8 total and I have never seen one with a floor shiftier like that one before and would be looking to restore it (I know needs a lot of work). Just out of curiosity was it about a 28-32 mph boat ? I will work on getting that and will post it as soon as I find out.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:18am
Welcome John. Looking at that one in Arizona eh? That engine was available long before the Mustang model was. I had one in an American Skier,same hull different deck. No speed demon but a fun boat. The Mustang's first year was 1965,no way to tell by looking at one to tell what year it is. You would have to contact the factory to find out for sure.If you have the serial post it if you could,should start with M for Mustang.Look above the banner at the top under reference- thats where the brochures are. Keep us informed,good luck
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 1:58am
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been around the Correct Craft world for awhile, ever since I was a little kid. My father currently owns a Holman Moody Mustang, I am currently looking at purchasing a 4 cyl. Mustang and not sure of the year. I appreciate any help finding anything I can out about this boat shown below and thank you for any input.

Jonathan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
  Share Topic