NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It should be true

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
Author
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 7:06pm
Sure do like those Marine stories.
My son is a Marine.
Semper Fi!
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 6:26pm

A Retired US Marine named Doug was taking some college course between assignments. He had completed tours both in Somalia & Iraq.
One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, GOD if you are real then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes!
The lecture room fell silent. You could an ant burp. Ten minutes went by and the professor taunted, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting!

It got down to the last couple of minutes when Doug got out of his wheelchair sipping his Geritol spike with Gatorade And walked up to the professor, and threw an uppercut. It was a beauty! It came up from Mississippi, swept across Georgia And into the everglades of Florida, then shot straight up to Canada, knocking the professor out cold! The he went back To his wheelchair and sat silently.

The other students were shocked and stunned, that an Old Marine Geyser like Doug still had it in him.
It took those same 15 minutes for the professor to come to. He asked Doug, "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?

Doug replied calmly, GOD was too busy today protecting America's Serviceman & woman who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So, He sent me!

The classroom erupted in cheers!!

The moral of this story:

If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!

The reason why most people can't find an opportunity is because it's normally disguised as hard work
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
  Share Topic