NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-3 spark plugs

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-3 spark plugs
    Posted: April-19-2008 at 11:40am
i started out on spark plugs, Im actually quoting the words from his mouth, he does like em thick, i would never write anything that would hurt someones feelings.....I prefer thin woman he prefers thick woman, its a matter of taste
"the things you own will start to own you"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2008 at 1:06am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

up here in Ohio the woman have a little more meat on them and the electrics just dont cut it, the guy that owns this cart is notorious for picking up the heavy honey's at the Hillbilly Hilton and believe me he needs gas power

Is it really necessary for you to talk in third person?
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 3:06pm

up here in Ohio the woman have a little more meat on them and the electrics just dont cut it, the guy that owns this cart is notorious for picking up the heavy honey's at the Hillbilly Hilton and believe me he needs gas power

guess you don't have the correct field windings in the motors then or cheap batteries because the electrics can out run and have higher torque ratings than the gas powered jobs, but then two ton heffers are going to hurt anything they sit on and need to stay in the pasture where you picked them up.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 12:32pm
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 11:53am

I ordered some for a golf cart, because the Chumpions have a real weak spark and i wanted to see if these plugs will add more spark, i cant believe i bought into a gimmick if it is

Eric we plug our golf carts in every night to charge the batteries, maybe this is why the spark is weak???????
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 11:49am
my closets are full of Ronko items and thay all have as seen on TV stickers on them,
i figured HP tv cant be BSing
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 11:46am
i know i buy yours all the time lol
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 11:23am

i cant believe i bought into a gimmick if it is

I believe it was quite easy for you to buy in to BS like that.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 11:04am
Lol...No actually it was Horsepower on Spike
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 10:57am
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

The show I saw they put a "mule" engine on a dyno.Then they measured HP and fuel consumption.
Results showed more HP and less fuel consumption.Versus std plugs.

Was Billy Mays the host of this show?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 10:23am
I ordered some for a golf cart, because the Chumpions have a real weak spark and i wanted to see if these plugs will add more spark, i cant believe i bought into a gimmick if it is
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 2:31am
yeah, i saw that same show last weekend on spike network...im not sure....im not buyin it...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 11:09pm
??????? snake oil in the form of a plug??
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 7:12pm
The show I saw they put a "mule" engine on a dyno.Then they measured HP and fuel consumption.
Results showed more HP and less fuel consumption.Versus std plugs.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 6:04pm
Don't count on E3 spark plugs to save you money on gas
Posted Oct 21st 2007 2:43PM by Sam Abuelsamid
Filed under: MPG

Over the years, countless companies have come up with devices claimed to reduce fuel consumption. The claims have ranged from plausible to the ridiculous. For example, wrapping magnets around your fuel line will not double your mileage and the only way you will ever get 200 mpg with a carburetor is to make it so small that air and fuel flow are so restricted that it can't possibly use more fuel than that. Of course your engine would produce so little power in the process as to be useless.

Spark plugs have long been a popular area for "innovation" of this sort. One of the latest comes in the form of the E3 spark plug featuring its DiamondFire electrode. This one falls into the plausible-but-unlikely category. Writer Larry Edsall recently undertook the latest iteration of a 5,000 mile annual road trip and decided to try out the E3 plugs. While E3 claims a 3-5 percent improvement in mileage, Edsall found his dipped from 20.11/19.98 the previous two years to 19.18 with the E3 plugs. He did all the usual maintenance like oil changes and tire pressures before leaving. Of course the vehicle was a year older and more worn which may have contributed to the dip. But even a fully scientific test with two or more vehicles running side by side in the same conditions (aside from the spark plugs) would probably yield a negligible difference at best. The E3 plugs aren't that pricey ($6-7 each) so if you do choose to try them it won't cost a lot. Just don't be too disappointed if you don't see much improvement in mileage.

[Source: Detroit News]

Eric, Isn't this one of those "too good to be true" items?
-Adam

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 1:08pm
caught a quick show on these plugs with comparisons to others, on the same engine there was a 5 hp increase and economy came down which it would because of complete burn, the plug illuminated much better than the competition...anyone try them or see the show?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic