Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PN# for shaft and coupler???

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PN# for shaft and coupler???
    Posted: June-09-2008 at 2:15pm
I should have mine in a couple days. It still amazes me that they would ask to retrieve a PN in the first place. You'd think that they would lose a lot of orders this way.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2008 at 12:19pm
I went thru the same thing ordering a shaft from General. Apparently you got the new guy at General. I post the same question and everybody told me to call again. I called again and that's when I found the price $350 after facing and coupler, no S/H. No brainer, I went with the double tappered from Ski Dim.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2008 at 12:27am
280.00 for the single at General, go with the double
"the things you own will start to own you"
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2008 at 11:46am
Skidim - 299.00 with the discount and shipping for the ARE double taper.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2008 at 10:23am
your right Tim, anymore the single tapers are right up there on price with the doubles,
I have a call into another place that specializes in the aquamet shafts.
I gotta price on a 60" piece of ground and it was 120.00 to get a break you have to buy a 20' ft length, then the machining, then the coupling to match..... anymore the minimum you are going to find the single taper for is $280.00 and what the hell you may as well go for the double taper for the couple dollars more
"the things you own will start to own you"
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2008 at 2:01am
It's ordered... Thanks again.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2008 at 1:54am
Wow Tim! I would have figured that GP would have been much less. I'll trust ya on that one. Thanks for your help!!! I'm putting the order in tonight.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2008 at 12:38am
I would get the ARE from skidim. Much nicer system and the cost is less. I am impressed with the ARE workmanship.

Tim

ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2008 at 11:23pm
This sounds like a dumb question, but do any of you, by chance, happen to know the Correct Craft part number for a shaft and coupler for a 92 SNCB w/ 351HO and 1.23 trans? I know the dimensions but, I called General Prop to order one, and they said that I needed the PN#. I sure would hate to call up a dealer and ask this when I'm not buying it from them

Thanks.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic