NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Broke 76 skitique windshield lower glass

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Broke 76 skitique windshield lower glass
    Posted: August-05-2008 at 10:23am
Pete I believe that the holes are centered on the glass so that it can be used on either side so there isn't a need to make a mirror just one exactly like the other just mount the wide end to the outside.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2008 at 9:30pm
Jeff, If you don't have any luck finding a OEM piece, take the other side to a glass shop/jobber and have them cut one the mirror image. They will buff the edges and drill the holes.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
dabnot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dabnot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2008 at 6:08pm
My 1976 skitique fell victom to one of our Texas hail storms this year! broke a lower drivers side glass(vent piece) can anybody tell what the number to correct craft lakeland florida (main wherehouse) they have a lot of old skitique pieses, or where I may find one?
HELP
Jeff G.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic