Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pcm&crusader 351

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kevin719 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin719 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pcm&crusader 351
    Posted: August-10-2008 at 2:22pm
Will never sell! Been trying to find a 70s deep v hull cc for several years!(At least in my price range.) I am going up to work on it a little today so I will take some new pics. Kevin
kevinindy
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2008 at 11:01pm
Kevin,

I work on 71st and Coffman Close to Georgetown rd.

I would like to see your project sometime.

Please send me some pics to samb.1@att.net the ones your trying to post are not working.

I have three kids so I can tell you for sure your time will be cut down. But I take mine on the boat every weekend and they love it. Never give up and sell it its to cool of a boat.

Sam
Loud pipes save lives!!

2011 Green Lake Reunion Best of Show.

Sam's 73
kevin719 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin719 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2008 at 10:10pm
Sam I live in the ben davis area lol. I grew up in Avon and went to H.S. there. I have my boat up at my shop 96th & michigan area. Kevin (will take all of the help and advice that I can get!!!! We have a baby due in 7 weeks and I want to have most of the interior done by then!! Something tells me that I will not have as much free time for a while after that!) Thanks again Kevin
kevinindy
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2008 at 8:03pm
If the carbs are 4160s the carb kit will work for both.

What part of indy are you in I am Avon. I would love to help.

Sam
Loud pipes save lives!!

2011 Green Lake Reunion Best of Show.

Sam's 73
kevin719 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin719 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2008 at 6:27pm
Is the only difference between the pcm & thermo electron crusader The bolt ons(alt.,starter,pump? I bought a pcm carb kit but found out today I have a crusader.They are both 4160 holleys and it should work?? Is there any other differences between these motors that I should be aware of??
kevinindy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic