Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help finding an RPM gauge and......

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tellarico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tellarico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help finding an RPM gauge and......
    Posted: October-22-2008 at 8:04pm
I bought a used tachometer and hour meter at www.clasicboating.com.
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2008 at 7:35pm
YOu should have an adjustment know in the speedometer. That is used to calibrate them. Most people use a GPS and calibrate them at 35 mph. Can you post pictures of the RPM gauge? I restored mine resently but if you want a new one maybe skidim.com have them. If you buy from them don't forget to use the site dicount. I believe is "CCFAN" look under the links.
Tag962 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tag962 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2008 at 7:02pm
I am a first time Nautique Owner. I purchased my 1990 Ski Nautique from a guy in Cleveland and there are a few things that I need to fix. Can you please tell me where I can find a new RPM gauge? Mine is rusted. Also any suggestions as to how to fix the speedometers? One is 5mph slower than the other. Last but not least the fuel gauge doesnt work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Greg
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic