NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

302 Commander hoses?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 302 Commander hoses?
    Posted: November-21-2008 at 12:54pm
The picture isnt the greatest, but Im guessing that this is what you had in mind?

Im betting that this one from SkiDIM would be perfect.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 8:08am
Andy,
I think you're going to have a hard time finding a "Commander" part. It may however be common to other 302 marinized engines. Someone with the same engine may be able to help. Post a picture of it. Find a friendly well stocked parts supply that may let you go through their stock hoses and see what they have. You may find something close but larger. By cutting the ends or extra bends off I'd say you chances are good.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
80 Ski-Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80 Ski-Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 2:23am
I want to find new molded hoses for the 302 commander in my 1980 Ski Tique. I know I can put the straight stuff on but I would at least like the original molded hose from the circulating pump to the thermostat housing. I can't find anyone who lists Commander hoses or T-stats and yes I did try SkiDim, thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic