NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trade

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trade
    Posted: March-12-2009 at 1:22pm
Pete, shoot me an email and we can discuss specifics: TRBenj@gmail.com
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 1:13pm
Thanks for replies. TRB, what are you asking for the Tique? I do have a freshly rebuilt 289 and tranny to add to the mix. Plus there is an original interior and windshield.

I did mention three before, but the Boat Dr. took one and cut it in half for a bar.

Thanks.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 11:46am
Originally posted by coltsphan coltsphan wrote:

WOW the silence is deafening.

I think you'll find that anyone who is far enough into a project to have completed the floors and stringers will be a little hesitant to trade that hard work away!

I assume youre not looking for something turn-key, but if you are, Ive got a nice Tique for sale (partial trades considered).
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 10:43am
I'll trade you the entire Lion's defense, minus Ernie Simms.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 4:05am
Pete, how many boats do you actually have? Your signature says 3 boats but by your quote I'm guessing there's a whole fleet!?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 3:01am
Pete,

I have a new engine just waiting for the right hull myself...not a lot out there/ or they're too far away..

FWIW, I do have a mid 70s Southwind with a cracked block, Im thinking of parting, but probably needs more work than both of your stangs combined.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 1:12am
WOW the silence is deafening.
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 1:16am
Hey all. I have two 67 Stangs with trailers. One has the engine/tranny, interior and chrome parts. I was looking to trade for a hull/trailer only with new stringer and flooring. I have a new engine and tranny. Boat Dr has helped a ton! I am still looking into getting one of the hulls repaired, but I think I may have waited too long to meet my deadline ( Memorial Day ). Rookie mistake.
Anyway, anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic