Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Emblems (script )

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
captan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Emblems (script )
    Posted: June-27-2005 at 9:31pm
I got mine from this person, perfect repro's
I got the decals from Central Vally Marine, our local to N calif. CC dealer for about $6 ea.

I now have new white plastic w/black lettering Correct Craft Emblems. These are exact reproductions of 1978 Emblems. Cost per pair,$70.00 this includes UPS shipping.
Send check to Stan Christensen
          1668 N Baker Ave
          Ontario,Ca 91764
Include your shipping address with check.
Questions? E-Mail Rumstan@aol.com
           Or Call 909-322-8977

emitchum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emitchum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2005 at 5:22pm
nice looking, wedge plate and all. what about the decals? does stan c have them? i need the 75 year anniverary and the correct craft script
1979 Barefoot/454
captan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2005 at 3:44pm
I just wanted to show how nice these repro emblems look from Stan C.

Also a look at the new paint I just finished, I did a red and gray scheme. First I used a product from west marine to strip the paint off, had to use a scotch bright pad with the paint stripper and that worked well being it ruffed the surface for the paint, I used Interlux Brightside Polyurethane paint then I polished the scuffed area with a polishing compound.

[Motor and paint pictures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic