NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

water pump impeller

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: water pump impeller
    Posted: July-15-2005 at 12:34pm
I would just call DIM...www.skidim.com and they will be able to sell you the correct impellar.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2005 at 11:40am
In my ski tique I have the 1976 Chevy 305 engine. Does anyone have any idea how I can find out what water pump impeller goes with this engine. Although I'm running fine, this is a maintenance item I like to keep up with. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Just a note of clarification: When I bought the boat last summer I was told it was a 75, and the registration says 75. I was confused because I saw no Tiques in the 75 catalogue in the reference section. Recently I read someone's post about the year being at the end of the serial no. I checked and sure enough - its a 76. I've been duped. Anyway, now I'm stuck with my 75 Tique moniker and I feel a little silly about it.

75 Tique aka 76 Tique.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic