Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

biminis

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: biminis
    Posted: May-04-2011 at 10:39am
I went the opposite way, I used a bimini off of a 99 on my 89. The newer bimini was wider than the windshield from on my boat so I had to mount it above the rub rail. They do have some give to them though.   Easiest way to know for sure would be to take the boat over and test fit, or at the very least, he should be able to give you width dimensions.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 10:03am
A local guy has a couple of bimini tops for a '85, I know there is a difference in beam width from the 2001 hulls and my '96 SN. The bimini mounts on my boat are right at the aft part of the windshield, on the frame. Do you think it will fit on my 96 and still be functional? I don't want to half-ass it. I've just started conversing with him and haven't gotten measurements yet, that will be my next question to him.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic