Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect pass pro

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
michale View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect pass pro
    Posted: October-07-2005 at 6:10pm
your local Tige dealer is a idiot.Best add on to any boat
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2005 at 9:23am
I told ya you'd love it! Best mod I did to my boat for sure!
woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2005 at 12:55am
Well, I bought the Wakeboard Pro system for my boat. Installed it in about 3 hrs with my 10 year old son helping me all the way. We took the boat out today and ..... it has to be the best money I ever spent on my boat, almost better than a tower or a wakeboard pole . Now anyone with a pulse can give the same pull as my favorite driver.( Scott if your reading this you have been replaced.) Perfect Pass is made up here in Canada eh! Thanks everyone for your input.
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2005 at 11:06am
Woody, As I mentioned earlier, powerup must come after startup but before putting in gear. As long as you do this it'll work fine and you will be pleased with the investment. Doing a good install is important too. If you have a stiff throttle cable that will impact operation of the P/P. You need to check your throttle system over good before you install it, making the necessary repairs.
I had a friend drive my boat about 4 years ago right after I install my P/P system. He powered it up in cruise, and engaged it, and it was somewhat erratic. I didn't know what was happening. He laughed at me and told me it was a piece of sh!t. I was so upset I called the P/P rep up in Canada. That's when I was told the power up is critical. No more problems since.
S.T. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2005 at 2:18am
I have an '86 2001 with Wakeboard Pro and it works perfectly. In fact, it works better than some of the new factory installations I've experienced in that's it "catches" every time whereas some of the newer boats I've driven will go past the set speed without beeping sometimes (have no idea why).
Carl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2005 at 8:09pm
I have PP Digital Pro on my 94 SNOB with carburated PCM Pro Boss. Engine is supposed to make 285-300 HP.

It works great. We slalom mostly but have used the wakeboard speed mode which works well also.

I bought it and installed it myself. The hardest part was drilling a hole in the bottom of the boat for the paddlwheel. Drilling the hole was easy, convincing myself to do it was the hard part. You only need the paddlwheel for the speed based modes. Slalom only is RPM and doesn't use the paddlewheel so no hole.

I don't know if you'd have problems with lower HP engines, but I wouldn't think so. Email perfect pass and ask about your specific application. Or check with http://www.h2osmosis.com. They sold me my system and were very helpful.

If you have even a small amount of mechanical aptitude you can install the system in 2-3 hours.
woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2005 at 2:57pm
Anyone using a paddle wheel based speed control on a boat with a carb . The local Tige dealer told me that it on works well on fuel injected boats only and is just a waste of time and money on boats with carbs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic